Crime Fiction (1 Viewer)

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
Yeah like rosepetal25 ...kuttar maggi had you already...like thats not fair....like I want you too.

no he didnt. i dont even know who the above specified person is. stop saying "like " so many times.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
rosepetal25 said:
no he didnt. i dont even know who the above specified person is. stop saying "like " so many times.
yeah but what about the chot marani he gave you?

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
zahid.

YOU are insane. This is my last post in this forum. I would appreciate it if you DO NOT reply... you are a DISGRACEFUL person.

Last edited:

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
hahahahahhaahhahahahaha....u dont even know me.
i am so GLAD that i dont know you and i hope i never will encounter a meeting with you or any of your friends.
you are obviously a chavinistic ARROGANT PIG lacking in intelligence and respect for women in society. you are obviously a miseducatied ignorant fool who needs to be educated in the finer points of societal etiquette.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
I am sorry...I let my musk get the better of me....I'll make it up to you.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Kutar Maggi said:
he wants to put his nunu where the putki dont shine honey. im talkinh down town.
No you dumb ass...dont get between rose and i....we are ment for eachother...anyways musk is my manly self....so what i ment was i let the man inside get the better of me...but i love u.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
zahid said:
No you dumb ass...dont get between rose and i....we are ment for eachother...anyways musk is my manly self....so what i ment was i let the man inside get the better of me...but i love u.
your mums a bitch............;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)