Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
The Nick said:
Yay it's like the forum version of cronulla beach. Maybe I'll get interweb-stomped by a mod or something for flaming, but I respect the power of the state. Or the admin functions on forums.
police don't have the power anymore.

go read this article written by a policeman http://www.australian-news.com.au/The rise of Middle Eastern crime in Australia.pdf

our whole "rights of the individual" movement has left policeman powerless to do shit. when a policeman acts they have to think about legal consequences all the time. imagine if they used "excessive" force against a lebanese person in these times........shit would hit the fan there'd be calls for racism and payment for damages etc. so thus they avoid it the issue all together.

you're doing law aren't you? you'll realize how powerless police are when you get to criminal law.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't think a Japanese guy would of had any problems. It's not aussies vs all other races it's aussies vs lebs who basically asked for it when they bashed those lifeguards.
i think you are completely wrong, these people were out of control, they would go after any ethnic imo...

stop trying to belong..

The Nick

McBain
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
I HIGHLY doubt that the Lebanese youth went there just to start trouble. Even they have their standards and they won't fight for no reason.
We don't even know the full story.
The full story was that the Easter bunny tried to buy a planet on Ebay but it turned out to be Tina Turner's secret space fortress, forcing the baby turtles into the sea once more. And then this dog like buried a rabbit and the rabbit escaped and went on the win the Melbourne Cup, thus saving the best Kwanzaa ever

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
would it be because it was an easy target cause like it has a train station so it was the easiest beach to access?
like the only two beaches i know which has train station access is cronulla and rockdale
bondi junctions station is too far from bondi so it doesnt count

stazi

Nightman
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
I HIGHLY doubt that the Lebanese youth went there just to start trouble. Even they have their standards and they won't fight for no reason.
yes. they had a valid reason. the life guards tried to break up one of their fights

iwannarock

HSC
The Nick said:
The full story was that the Easter bunny tried to buy a planet on Ebay but it turned out to be Tina Turner's secret space fortress, forcing the baby turtles into the sea once more. And then this dog like buried a rabbit and the rabbit escaped and went on the win the Melbourne Cup, thus saving the best Kwanzaa ever
i give that random story an 8/10. it was a good effort, but there was no plot and no conclusion. the randomness saved it. it could have been more random. i suggest smoking a joint and having another go.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea but i'm really not going to feel safe anymore around lakemba... less so than before... so how have u fixed anything?
Only today did the premier come out and say there would be tougher penalties for assault of volunteers such as lifeguards. That would not have happened if people hadn't been so vocal about the issue. Maybe something more will come out of today. These lebs who harass and assault people without reason are a big problem and anything that will even give the issue the slightest bit of attention is a good thing.

r3v3ng3 said:
Lebanese youth start trouble wherever they go. It's what they do for fun.

iwannarock

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
i second that. maybe not to an extent, but it takes very very very little to become a target for one of these groups.

maybe just a stare or walking too close to them. that usually sets them off.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Only today did the premier come out and say there would be tougher penalties for assault of volunteers such as lifeguards. That would not have happened if people hadn't been so vocal about the issue. Maybe something more will come out of today. These lebs who harass and assault people without reason are a big problem and anything that will even give the issue the slightest bit of attention is a good thing.
Aren't violent racist mobs a little bit more of an issue than the occasional abuse of a lifeguard?

zeek

HSC
iamsickofyear12" said:
Im a Lebanese youth and i don't start trouble wherever i go. It's not what i do for fun.

What do you say to....All Australian's do is get drunk on VB and watch the cricket. Its their way of life.

Stazi, i'd like to hear more of what you have to say about the original story. Do you have a link or can you tell me more?

0Jade0

HSC
They want more police patrols on the beach etc. They then call for a leb and WOG bashing day. When our premier is clearly of Italian decent.
Anyone else notice this?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Im a Lebanese youth and i don't start trouble wherever i go. It's not what i do for fun.

What do you say to....All Australian's do is get drunk on VB and watch the cricket. Its their way of life.

Stazi, i'd like to hear more of what you have to say about the original story. Do you have a link or can you tell me more?
Obviously not everyone but a lot do.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i dont have anything more but someone i know has spoken to someone who was there.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
r3v3ng3 said:

who doesnt watch the cricket and have a few beers? everyone does Indians , Poms etc etc

whats so bad about that way of life?

seriously bad comparison man...

zeek

HSC
Seraph, i meant that that is ALL they do... i.e. they're yobbos

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i wanna hear what Master Yoda and some other guy have to say,they were supposed to be going...

and the other guy was taking pictures, i wanna see em

zeek

HSC
muffinman said:
haha thats like a 999 year old generalisation
Yeah well mention that you're Australian in another country and they'll think that that's what you are. That or another steve irwin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)