Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
cause my point is that generalisations are often wrong, im sure there are alot of brunettes who are also aussie :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Looks like this problem has magnified in the last few hours.

Maroubra's now in riot mode, with upto 100 cars smashed and some even burnt. Some people involved in brawls and sustaining moderate injuries. Sky News had also reported incidents of girls being king-hit and a stabbing of a man.

It's also reportedly to have spread to Brighton Le Sands.

The Lebs have really stirred shit into the fan now, riot police on currently en route to Maroubra, Coogee and Brighton Le Sands along with reinforcements from Cronulla. Have no clue why the Lebs would stir shit in Bra Boys territory either.

Paris dejavu, anyone? :cool:

Thank God I live in the Northern Beaches right now, although at worst I can imagine this spreading upto Dee Why.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Looks like this problem has magnified in the last few hours.

Maroubra's now in riot mode, with upto 100 cars smashed and some even burnt. Some people involved in brawls and sustaining moderate injuries. Sky News had also reported incidents of girls being king-hit and a stabbing of a man.

It's also reportedly to have spread to Brighton Le Sands.

The Lebs have really stirred shit into the fan now, riot police on currently en route to Maroubra, Coogee and Brighton Le Sands along with reinforcements from Cronulla. Have no clue why the Lebs would stir shit in Bra Boys territory either.

Paris dejavu, anyone? :cool:

Thank God I live in the Northern Beaches right now, although at worst I can imagine this spreading upto Dee Why.
really??
so shit is still going on?

any articles?

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
A MAN was stabbed in Sydney's south tonight in what appears to be further race-related violence.

A police spokesman said a 23-year-old man is in St George Hospital in a serious condition following an altercation at the corner of Gannons Road and Denman Avenue in Woolooware about 10.25pm (AEDT).
Radio 2GB reported the victim had a knife "embedded in his back".

The police spokesman said: "The 23-year-old man was with friends outside a golf club when a group of males of Mediterranean or Middle Eastern appearance approached him.

"Following a short conversation the 23-year-old sustained stab wounds. Police are appealing for help from anyone who witnessed the incident."

The attack follows the race-fuelled near-riot today at Cronulla beach, where several people of Middle Eastern appearance were set upon by mobs of youths, many affected by alcohol.

About the same time tonight, up to 50 carloads of youths smashed over 100 cars with baseball bats and other weapons in the eastern beach suburb of Maroubra, in apparent retaliation of the Cronulla beatings.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17536290-29280,00.html

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Fucking lebs in brighton pulled down an aussie flag and burnt it in the street. Everyone from Cronulla needs to go and get these lebs next time since they won't show up where they are.

Hanzo

HSC
those people that got bashed werent in groups..
they were just there probably to watch a fight coz der stoopid !!!!!!!!!!!!

der was no brawl!!!
it was like 100 on 1 type of fight

boooring !!!!!!!!!!

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
I dispise Racism, and generalisations of it but, if any one I don't care if they are anglo saxans,asians,arabs,african,wogs ,or whatever if they want to burn my countries flag they can just fuck the right off.

BTW/ I'm from Macedonian Decent but I was born here, and I consider Australia My country.

picon

HSC
And this 'it's our country now' stuff isn't going to help either.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
what youth smashed those 100 cars? i am guessing they were aussies , becuase the news said "youth" instead of " middle eastern youth" or sometihng similar

Hanzo

HSC
wats da frequency for 2GB ?>?
is it FM or AM?>
can u tell me da frequency for it plzz so i can tune my radio to listen to 2gb =)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Apparently the trouble in brighton is lebs trying to drive through to get to Cronulla. Pretty pathetic really. Wait until the midnight when no one is around and go and smash everything.

Hanzo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
what youth smashed those 100 cars? i am guessing they were aussies , becuase the news said "youth" instead of " middle eastern youth" or sometihng similar
nah it had to be middle eastern people smashing da cars.. coz it also said around 50 locals were chasing dem.. (locals being aussies)

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
SashatheMan said:
No mate. Why the fuck would Aussie's smash cars in one of their own suburbs. It was the lebs seeking revenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)