• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
we'll just see what happens next saturday, and see if theres a better response from the police this time around

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
alcohol is not the cause, people who say it is are just using it as an excuse, 5000 people were there, hello, someone did organise it well before.

The Nick

McBain
HSC
Hmmm, maybe like superchill then. Like instead of listening to music that will stir up the blood like Men At Work, which really riles you up, maybe some Bach. Bach is really boring.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Thousand surround the lakemba mosque shouting 'god is great'

Apparantly word came out on a planned attack on the mosque, they're attempting to protect it.

Last edited:

MuffinMan

HSC
dont think the aussies would venture out that far, they're gonna be outnumbered
like comeon its lakemba...i dont think they can win there

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
acmilan said:
Thousand surround the lakemba mosque shouting 'god is great'

Apparantly word came out on a planned attack on the mosque, they're attempting to protect it.

yeh Just heard that on SBS

so far no ones showed up at the mosque (other than Muslims)

SBS said there were up to 1000 muslims, a few freinds who went through Lakemba said there were 3000... but its in the thousands, thats for sure

But now its less...

I can hear a few helicopters right now... very close to my house

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
is that the mosque thats visible from the train when yuor doing from granville to parramatta?

EDIT: got the answer.

as if someone will try to attack the mosque now? if anytihng it will happen later on in the week when crowds die down

malkin86

HSC
MuffinMan said:
i dont know why they choose sunday as a day of violence, like comeon the lebanese community is choosing a sunday as well! I had to point that out cause i dont understand why they couldnt choose some other day, not that they should choose any day to undertake violence
It was the one week 'anniversary' of the bashing of the lifesavers - opening the can of worms.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
i managed to find a way around the road blocks, and got a glimpse of the group that has formed, and let me tell you that in such a small place if anyone came to attack the muslims there will be casualties from all three sides (police are the third :)).

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
i managed to find a way around the road blocks, and got a glimpse of the group that has formed, and let me tell you that in such a small place if anyone came to attack the muslims there will be casualties from all three sides (police are the third :)).
shame shit happened this sunday . huge crowd but noone to bash,as if the people they are after will show up when so many people are present. People will wait until another time, or strike else where

MuffinMan

HSC
well if they're gonna attack, the logical thing is to wait till they take their guard off (i.e. they all think the threat is over, and go away) and then attack, i dont think they're stupid enough to attack it now, while its guarded from all four corners.

zeek

HSC
sasha is right; but i gotta say, if the yobbos pursue this any further they better have a shit load of lube coz they gonna cop it big time up the ass

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
MuffinMan said:
well if they're gonna attack, the logical thing is to wait till they take their guard off (i.e. they all think the threat is over, and go away) and then attack, i dont think they're stupid enough to attack it now, while its guarded from all four corners.
It wont be that easy to catch Lakemba mosque off guard, prayer occurs 5 times a day, and out of all mosques, Lakemba would probably have the largest amount of people at the one time (compared to other mosques)

Thats prayer 5 times a day, 365 days a year and 366 on leap yrs...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)