• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

HSC
Neo-Nazi group joins the fray

YOUNG neo-Nazis yesterday infiltrated the riots at North Cronulla, promoting their white supremacist cause.
One young woman was seen proudly holding up a poster that read: "Aussies fighting back!"

It advertised a group called the Patriotic Youth League.

Founded by former Newcastle student and One Nation activist Stuart McBeth in 2002, the league describes itself as a "radical nationalist" group. It is widely considered to be a neo-Nazi organisation.

It has links to the German-based skinhead group Volksfront as well as the like-minded British Nationalist Party and the New Zealand National Front.

The league has campaigned for the deportation of immigrants and keeping foreign students out of universities.

Advertisement:
League spokesman Luke Connors said he had been forbidden to comment on the Cronulla riots or the events leading up to them.

"I've been given instructions not to say anything," Mr Connors said.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17536340-2,00.html

iwannarock

HSC
ahah!

i thought i saw some skinheads on tv.

shit, i wonder what the odds of skinheads making an appearence were.

time to go check the other thread.

X

xeuyrawp

The Nick said:
Is this argument still going on? Unfortunately for people who like to argue logically, when an argument is based on nothing, you cannot attack its foundations.
That's interesting, considering you align yourself with the 'Labor [sic] Movement', which is really the Liberals being too scared to admit they're ultra-conservatives, so they somehow intentionally mispell their party name.

The Nick

McBain
HSC
PwarYuex said:
That's interesting, considering you align yourself with the 'Labor [sic] Movement', which is really the Liberals being too scared to admit they're ultra-conservatives, so they somehow intentionally mispell their party name.
WHAT???

That was Sean Garman who was handing out flyers for the "Labour Movement". He's a young Lib member, who tried to get people on campus to vote for him by saying that he was running on the principals of the British Labour Party.

I'm actually a member of the Australian Labor Party, although I will not renew this membership as I'm disillusioned with all partisan politics at the moment (quite simply all the choices are rubbish).

Methinks this is a case of mistaken identity.

HSC
Wow, how incredibly amazing! Racist pricks taking the opportunity to carry on like racist pricks? From this day on, I demand that the morning newspapers report that the sun has come up, just so I can make sure that the world hasn't changed while I wasn't looking.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Revenge planned for sun 18th dec 05

Apparently theres a sms circulating in the lebanese community calling for revenge...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the aniamsl already got their revenge last night what more do they want, i hope bimbos come their senses and this turns them off them, then they'll have no one to impress, therefore, less encouragement.

MuffinMan

HSC
nah it doesnt work that way, they'll most likely do whatever pleases them, not what the public wants

pinoying

HSC
theres a heap of people gathered at a lakemba mosque. just heard this on sky news, apparently its pretty tense at the moment

MuffinMan

HSC
and what image would that be? to promote violence? fighting fire with fire isnt always the best response

MuffinMan

HSC
i dont know why they choose sunday as a day of violence, like comeon the lebanese community is choosing a sunday as well! I had to point that out cause i dont understand why they couldnt choose some other day, not that they should choose any day to undertake violence

Pianpupodoel

Neurotic Member
HSC
MuffinMan said:
i dont know why they choose sunday as a day of violence, like comeon the lebanese community is choosing a sunday as well! I had to point that out cause i dont understand why they couldnt choose some other day, not that they should choose any day to undertake violence
People work every other day.

The Nick

McBain
HSC
But are people really going to show up to be violent? Like if they show up and everyone else is just inside, maybe chilling, drinking a Cold One, what're they going to do?

So everyone just chill and drink some Cold Ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)