Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
can someone tell me what the fuck is happening! ten news is usually the best in reporting this shit, and right now they are completey oblivious, 2gb is going on about some sort of rioting or shit going on in cronulla but the guy reporting wasnt very clear, poor signal was breaking up

so what is happening?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
fuking yobbos trying to start WW3 with the muslims i reckon

when it comes down to it, who the fuck do you think started it, im neither white-australian nor lebanese, are you biased at all?

imo the lebos started it, it is their general behaviour that the white aussies are fighting against after all.

it is their fucking fault.

and they could have stayed out, they could have left it last night, but no they came in and fucked everything up trying to show people how tough they are (by showing up when everyone else wasnt there).

neafoo

HSC
it's retaliations like the one they did that caused the riot in the first place isnt it?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah something is going on right now, " the media is moving in" there have been arrests, " aq group of young men moved from lakemba to the beaches"

"police cars going in every directions"
"a whole series of windows have been blown in"
"similar situation to marubra"

edit: those were direct quotes from a 2gb reporter, iwas typing as i was hearing

zeek

HSC
hiphopetc. said:
when it comes down to it, who the fuck do you think started it, im neither white-australian nor lebanese, are you biased at all?

imo the lebos started it, it is their general behaviour that the white aussies are fighting against after all.

it is their fucking fault.
i directed my comment to the mob members who went to the Lakemba mosque

and they could have stayed out, they could have left it last night, but no they came in and fucked everything up trying to show people how tough they are (by showing up when everyone else wasnt there).
don't be an idiot. 'sif the mob didn't want them respond. 'sif the lebos weren't going to respond.

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
sasha is right; but i gotta say, if the yobbos pursue this any further they better have a shit load of lube coz they gonna cop it big time up the ass
They won't (10 chars)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
yeah something is going on right now, " the media is moving in" there have been arrests, " aq group of young men moved from lakemba to the beaches"

"police cars going in every directions"
"a whole series of windows have been blown in"
"similar situation to marubra"

edit: those were direct quotes from a 2gb reporter, iwas typing as i was hearing

is this at the mosque

7th Sign

HSC
here is a update of some of tonights events

chic stabbed at miranda by leb mob
guy bashed at miranda by leb mob
group of 70 cars with leb flags heading to cronulla
laser with lebs almost ran down cops before

oh but i thought lebs were not the problem ?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

7th Sign

HSC
latest update :

50 yr old male shot at cronulla

more shots fired all in the shire

cops attacked more :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

zeek

HSC
no seriously though; does anyone REALLY know what happened BEFORE the lifegaurds got beaten up?

I've heard of 2 stories so far:

Story 1 - The lifeguards wanted to know what a group of lebos were saying in arabic, but the lebos said it was nothing and were provoked so the lebos got into a fight with the lifeguards.

Story 2 - An anglo beach goer began to laugh at the muslim female headress, and the female's son threw a punch at the anglo so the lifeguard stepped in to break it up but go caught in it.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
r3v3ng3 said:
sasha is right; but i gotta say, if the yobbos pursue this any further they better have a shit load of lube coz they gonna cop it big time up the ass
i ment that if the yobbos try to attack the mosque now they will cop it because they are out numbered. but its the same thing that was seen on sunday, yobbos out numbered lebs on the beach. it would be stupid for either sides to venture into an expecting mob.

obviously sometihng else will happen, but just not at this time, or not in this area

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
all it takes is just one match...then it'll go up in flames
the same as what happened to that australian flag on top of a rsl

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
it started with a few middle eastern youths beating up some lifeguards. now dont tell me that this was worth roits, and dont tell me that similar stuff havent happened before without a riot to follow.
Have you ever thought that perhaps this was the last straw?

7th Sign

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
no seriously though; does anyone REALLY know what happened BEFORE the lifegaurds got beaten up?

I've heard of 2 stories so far:

Story 1 - The lifeguards wanted to know what a group of lebos were saying in arabic, but the lebos said it was nothing and were provoked so the lebos got into a fight with the lifeguards.

Story 2 - An anglo beach goer began to laugh at the muslim female headress, and the female's son threw a punch at the anglo so the lifeguard stepped in to break it up but go caught in it.

both your stories are full of shit..

i knwo exactly what happend and basically it was all the lebs fault

get your facts right gronk...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)