Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

nedzelic

HSC
sparkl3z said:
middle eastern covers a whole fuckin area, it's not only bloody lebanese, and not the whole fuckin middle easterns went to cronulla to attack the two lifeguards and that's what i'm pissed off about, just beacuse of a couple of lebanese fucks, the whole middle eastern or middle eastern looking people have to suffer, i'm angry at many lebanese people myself because they have been bringing up anger for years, but just becuase of the lunatic ones, now everyone thinks that all lebs and all people who "look" like them are like that, which is fucked, and the people at cronulla arent any better, i understand people are angry, as am i, but they are fuckin crazy for causing more trouble, and i know that there are racist australians too and have been for a while, but really the government needs to end all this now, i believe they are not doing as much as they can or should.
and fuck, now these neo nazis cock niffs just brodan it to 'lebs and wogs', once again, i ask, what the hell has a roman catholic italian, or a orthodox serbian got to do with a couple of lebanese muslims???? it's just a fucking excuse for these psychos to 'ethnically cleanse' australia. they're fucked eh

picon

HSC
Sickle said:
I heard they were hitting miranda tonight. This is from a guy who was working at Northies hotel on sunday... I think he knows some ppl who are related to some who are causing the havoc.
Is this supposed to be tonight, or as someone's already posted, on Thursday?

ilyk2drivefast

HSC
and according to sickle who has very valid sources i would just like to point out that these life guards arent as innocent as they seem, they basically asked for the fight because they went and got changed out of their uniform becos its against the rules and they would lose their jobs for fightin in uniform...

and p.s sickle i know who u r

nedzelic

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
The people who started this entire thing were the middle-eastern gang members that have been terrorising people all accross sydney for years.
it doesn't matter that much 'who started it' though, surely. the fuck face neo nazis racist white red necks are equally as scum like as the lebanese gangs yeah. and there are more gangs in sydney than just lebanese one. there are mafia ones. their are russians and the triads; not to mention gangs like the bra boys.

and this specific incident started with that beach incident right. now i've heard just as many stories that the life guards - who have been put up on pedistoles as fucking gods and whatnot and that they're serving the community, well there are certainly many theories to suggets that they had started; by racially taunting the lebanese lads who just wanted to play some beach soccer. now, who's to say that these life guards - who are notoriusly authoritiran wanna-be cops - didn't spoke it up and started it, by kicking these lads off the beach cos they were 'taking up too much space' or some shit. more like they wanted to get rid of the 'wogs'; it wouldn't surprise me.

so yeah, and this is me talking; i am white, anglo, causcasian, australioan, aussie, british, celtic - call me what you want

nedzelic

HSC
ilyk2drivefast said:
and according to sickle who has very valid sources i would just like to point out that these life guards arent as innocent as they seem, they basically asked for the fight because they went and got changed out of their uniform becos its against the rules and they would lose their jobs for fightin in uniform...

and p.s sickle i know who u r
you read my mind man i was just writing all that shit as you posted!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
fuck my eyes hurts after reading all these long pages and seeing both sides of the aussies and leb views we all know that gang wars and racidal violence is inevitable so lets create a huge fight to resolve the problem with winners and losers so guy! lets start a group fight at all of our schools! you musilms msn all those lebs and wog at ur schools and aussies to fight! it seems that violence is the only soltuion!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Government action has been needed for years to do something to stop the continuing gang attacks by lebanese, and it is the lebanese gangs who harass people physically. There may be russians/chinese/bikeys who are drug running, but there are not many actively harassing people out on the streets.

Some action needed to be taken, it wasn't, so there has been this public outcry, it came in the form of something truely disgusting, but the pain they feel is felt by many.

As for the complete and utter neo-nazi's, no one truely listens to them... if you go over to stormfront you will see the nazi's don't believe the crowd of people truely align themselves with their beliefs.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
lets all start a ethnic group fight between lebs and aussies at our schools and get it over with!

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
As for the complete and utter neo-nazi's, no one truely listens to them... if you go over to stormfront you will see the nazi's don't believe the crowd of people truely align themselves with their beliefs.

oh yea it sure looked like it on sunday @ nulla :rolleyes:

aaaman

Banned
HSC
studynoob said:
lets all start a ethnic group fight between lebs and aussies at our schools and get it over with!

thing is i never seen a 50/50 school of lebs n aussies

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
nedzelic said:
so yeah, and this is me talking; i am white, anglo, causcasian, australioan, aussie, british, celtic - call me what you want
I'll call you The Angry Guy Who Doesn't Use Full Stops, Much.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Explain to me how these people were neo nazi's, and not simply hating the lebs which had been terrorising them?
bcoz they attcked indain students who arnt even gotta do anything with this

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
aaaman said:
bcoz they attcked indain students who arnt even gotta do anything with this
It's very hard to distinguish between races, given that race/ethnicity is really a made up thing, I was quite ashamed of the crowd's behaviour... but when you mix up alot of anger from gang violence, frustration at lack of resolution provided by the police... you get this sort of thing.

I don't see why people keep arguing 'but they attacked blah blah race' anyway, who cares what race the people they attacked where, it should come down to whether or not they were the people harassing others on the beach, which I do not believe was the case (for most of them).

Last edited:

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
besides the 2002 incident and the one where a person (forgot his full name, the anthony guy) was killed by their leader, the bra boys dont get much publicity, besides today

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
It's very hard to distinguish between races, given that race/ethnicity is really a made up thing, I was quite ashamed of the crowd's behaviour... but when you mix up alot of anger from gang violence, frustration at lack of resolution provided by the police... you get this sort of thing.

well it proves that nulla is now all red necks and that i bet 50000 bucks if theres a terrorist attack, it will be in the shire

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
In an alarming sign Sydney's race-fuelled problems may be spreading, a family of Middle Eastern origin was attacked in Perth by a group of 11 Caucasian men, who threw eggs, shouted abuse and kicked the garage door.
I do that to people too, am i a neo-nazi?

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I do that to people too, am i a neo-nazi?
If you get around in a gang of 11 people, throw eggs, shout abuse at a family, and kick the garage door, then yes. Of course, throughout this discussion it's important to bear in mind that neo-nazi is a synonym for dickhead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)