Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

supercharged

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
bcoz they attcked indain students who arnt even gotta do anything with this
They were bangladeshi students, they probably got mistaken for lebs because they were inside a hotted up car.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
How does it prove that they're all rednecks?

WIKI said:
The typical redneck lives in a trailer or old weatherbeaten farm house in a rural area, and drives an old, large, beat-up pickup truck, possibly adorned with the Confederate Battle Flag, with a gun rack in the rear window. He may wear a "Wifebeater" (slang, white sleeveless shirt), and/or a farmer t-shirt. He also wears blue jeans, a baseball or trucker hat. Rednecks like boot cut jeans, and the jeans of redneck men often have a permanent circle on the back-pocket from carrying a can of dipping tobacco, such as Skoal or Copenhagen. Their hair is often worn in the mullet style, or in a military style haircut. He is also prone to swearing, perhaps not as much as the stereotypical Yankee, but more than other Southerners, Westerners, or Appalachians.

A redneck is stereotypically imagined as consuming mass produced American beer such as Budweiser or Miller by the case. Other beverages might include Moonshine, Pabst Blue Ribbon (in more traditional settings), as well as Jack Daniel's whiskey.

Stereotypical hobbies include hunting, fishing, riding 4-wheelers and snowmobiles, and watching professional wrestling, Stock car racing, and monster truck rallies. Rednecks are characteristically fond of repairing car engines and collecting junked cars on their lawns.

Country and Southern Rock bands such as Lynyrd Skynyrd figure in as their preferred genre of music. Redneck men also listen to other Southern Rock and Metal such as the Allman Brothers, ZZ Top, Ted Nugent, Alice In Chains, Pantera, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Limp Bizkit, Black Sabbath, Ratt, Motörhead, Bad Company and Guns n' Roses.

Redneck females are generally portrayed as sexually promiscuous. The typical redneck female is portrayed as unsophisticated and unstylish, often with scraggly long hair that is rarely cut. "Daisy dukes" are a name for the extremely small shorts worn by Daisy Duke, on the wildly popular television program "The Dukes of Hazzard".

Rednecks are often portrayed as lacking education or being ignorant.
case closed

aaaman

Banned
HSC
supercharged said:
They were bangladeshi students, they probably got mistaken for lebs because they were inside a hotted up car.
they had ears to listen to the type of music there were playing

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
supercharged said:

soo ur suggesting that just bcause they had a done up car ...if they had a done up car they couldnt differentiate between wogs/ lebs and indians ???

aaaman

Banned
HSC
liveit_up said:
soo ur suggesting that just bcause they had a done up car ...if they had a done up car they couldnt differentiate between wogs/ lebs and indians ???

omg not u again, cant u just simply fuck off for good

Comrade nathan

HSC
liveit_up said:
Most were drunk.

pete_mate

HSC
nedzelic said:
now, who's to say that these life guards - who are notoriusly authoritiran wanna-be cops - didn't spoke it up and started it, by kicking these lads off the beach cos they were 'taking up too much space' or some shit. more like they wanted to get rid of the 'wogs'; it wouldn't surprise me.

wtf are you talking about, security guards are wanna be cops, do life guards carry batons and utility belts and crap. no, they carry flotation devices and resuce boards.

most of the time they dont care about whats happening on the beach and instead the water.

how do you know the lebs weren't intimidating people while playing soccer, or that they were doing it in the way of people already on the beach.

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
yeah dw about him hip .... aaaman is still in the 6th grade got long way 2 go... i have been tryin to educate him by teaching the definitions of words such as "Sarcasm " and "actions"... hes a slow learner but maybe... just maybe... if he is lucky he can finish highschool by 30 or 40yrs for sure

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
picon said:
Links to that article have already been posted here several times.

meah like a shit load of posts one cant go throught every thing

people who may have missed out on the article need to read it aggain...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
liveit_up said:
yeah dw about him hip .... aaaman is still in the 6th grade got long way 2 go... i have been tryin to educate him by teaching the definitions of words such as "Sarcasm " and "actions"... hes a slow learner but maybe... just maybe... if he is lucky he can finish highschool by 30 or 40yrs for sure

pfft i dont care, your nothing to me. im not insecure like u

HSC
I haven't read through all 99 pages of this thread but I do think that this racially fuelled rioting and shit-stirring from both parties (both the "white anglo's" and the "lebs") is fucking wrong.

The riot in Cronulla against those of Middle eastern appearance was based on nothing but a generalisation of a whole culture and not a recognisation of minorities within community/society/cultures. It is complete bullshit and it fucking disgusts me.

Sure, a couple of "Aussie" life savers were bashed up by Lebanese men, but if a group of Lebanese men were bashed up by life savers, would this have gotten media coverage? I fucking think not! The media is fucked, if this situation had been represented as "people bashing up people" instead of "White people getting bashed up by Lebanese people", we might not have all this destruction and "terrorism" (yes, terrorism - people i've spoken to are fucking SCARED to leave their houses) going on. That, the situation would not be as bad.

Bashing innocent beach goers of cultural descent and causing such a stir (riot rather) about encouraging "white nationalistic pride" is not going to do anything but encourage a fucking retaliation from the Middle-Eastern community, especially the minority who may be troubled individuals already.

picon

HSC
7th Sign said:
meah like a shit load of posts one cant go throught every thing
Why not?
It could stop anyone joining the thread from asking repetitive questions that have been explained in depth already

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
thecurtainfalls said:
I haven't read through all 99 pages of this thread but I do think that this racially fuelled rioting and shit-stirring from both parties (both the "white anglo's" and the "lebs") is fucking wrong.

The riot in Cronulla against those of Middle eastern appearance was based on nothing but a generalisation of a whole culture and not a recognisation of minorities within community/society/cultures. It is complete bullshit and it fucking disgusts me.

Sure, a couple of "Aussie" life savers were bashed up by Lebanese men, but if a group of Lebanese men were bashed up by life savers, would this have gotten media coverage? I fucking think not! The media is fucked, if this situation had been represented as "people bashing up people" instead of "White people getting bashed up by Lebanese people", we might not have all this destruction and "terrorism" (yes, terrorism - people i've spoken to are fucking SCARED to leave their houses) going on. That, the situation would not be as bad.

Bashing innocent beach goers of cultural descent and causing such a stir (riot rather) about encouraging "white nationalistic pride" is not going to do anything but encourage a fucking retaliation from the Middle-Eastern community, especially the minority who may be troubled individuals already.

maybe lebo people bashing whites wont get on the news, because it happens so offen. And the lifesavers were doing their job, the lebs were not doing anything but harrassing them. there is a difference

HSC
SashatheMan said:
maybe lebo people bashing whites wont get on the news, because it happens so offen. And the lifesavers were doing their job, the lebs were not doing anything but harrassing them. there is a difference
If it happened so often, then why did this specific incident just happened to get on the news? And how exactly do we know that the lifesavers weren't also harassing the "lebs", the media makes it out that the "lebs" have been harassing the lifesavers. Who fucking knows what went on that day the lifesavers were bashed... It doesn't make a difference, because the main point is, all this racial hate is wrong when it is directed towards a whole ENTIRE race, when there is only a minority that is causing the trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)