Cronulla Beach Incident (2 Viewers)

HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
I haven't read through all 99 pages of this thread but I do think that this racially fuelled rioting and shit-stirring from both parties (both the "white anglo's" and the "lebs") is fucking wrong.

The riot in Cronulla against those of Middle eastern appearance was based on nothing but a generalisation of a whole culture and not a recognisation of minorities within community/society/cultures. It is complete bullshit and it fucking disgusts me.

Sure, a couple of "Aussie" life savers were bashed up by Lebanese men, but if a group of Lebanese men were bashed up by life savers, would this have gotten media coverage? I fucking think not! The media is fucked, if this situation had been represented as "people bashing up people" instead of "White people getting bashed up by Lebanese people", we might not have all this destruction and "terrorism" (yes, terrorism - people i've spoken to are fucking SCARED to leave their houses) going on. That, the situation would not be as bad.

Bashing innocent beach goers of cultural descent and causing such a stir (riot rather) about encouraging "white nationalistic pride" is not going to do anything but encourage a fucking retaliation from the Middle-Eastern community, especially the minority who may be troubled individuals already.
I'm with you, ignoring obvious cross-cultural problems is the way to solve this! Also, I agree, the media is biased and only reports crime against white people lol, I mean when was the last time you heard about white people doing anything wrong on tv rofl. Also rofl yeah, people being proud of being white is a big problem in Australia, despite the number of white people here. They should be made to feel constantly bad about it, because they don't have the minority card up their sleeve rofl! I also agree roffles, white people shouldn't do shit then non-white people wouldn't do shit, haha, so in summary the white people are in the wrong lol! lol just think if world war 2 was reported as "people killing other people" nobody would have even known there was a war on rofl and everyone would have stayed at home!!!1

On a serious note, what's this "cultural descent" shit? Who exactly *isn't* of a cultural descent, of one form or another, or is this another way to leave whitey out because he's already had it his way for centuries? Speaking of generalisations, you seem to be very strongly against this evil "nationalistic pride" business. I mean, I know that everyone who is proud of where they come from is going to go out and act like a bogan, get drunk and beat people with different coloured skin, but honestly...

The situation would not be as bad if we didn't tolerate morons in our country, regardless of other factors. Yes it has been exacerbated by media insensitivity, but I think it's ridiculous to blame this for the fact that people think violence is a valid means to prove a point. The situation would not be as bad if "Individuals of middle eastern appearance" and "apparent neo-nazi white national pride militant roffles militia members" were taught that there is no place in this country for stupidity of this degree.

You can dance around and explain that they're terribly upset because their heroic lifesavers got beaten up, or take the other side and explain that it's because of feeling alienated by the (white) man's constant treading you into the ground, but what it comes down to is that this shit just isn't going to fly, and that the sooner everyone involved realises this, the better. Differences in culture are not a valid reason for persecution, and that goes both ways. Hiding the fact that a group of (x race) people are having a shitfight with (y race) people does little to educate the public, it's avoiding the problem. Instead of blaming the media for reporting this fact, it'd be far more constructive to ponder ways for them to provide education and information about other cultures in order to promote tolerance and understanding.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
thecurtainfalls said:
If it happened so often, then why did this specific incident just happened to get on the news? And how exactly do we know that the lifesavers weren't also harassing the "lebs", the media makes it out that the "lebs" have been harassing the lifesavers. Who fucking knows what went on that day the lifesavers were bashed... It doesn't make a difference, because the main point is, all this racial hate is wrong when it is directed towards a whole ENTIRE race, when there is only a minority that is causing the trouble.
becuase they crossed the line from bashing random folk, to bashing volunteer lifegaurds.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
lolzer at the leb guy on 2gb who just got owned! he backed himself into a corner and basically incriminated himself haha

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
tcf: you might be interested to know that most media outlets didn't report the attackers as lebanese, or the victims as white. Thye just said life savers got bashed.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
lolzer at the leb guy on 2gb who just got owned! he backed himself into a corner and basically incriminated himself haha
yeh i heard that.

but atleast he didnt start swearing like some other dude did last night

iwannarock

HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
If it happened so often, then why did this specific incident just happened to get on the news? And how exactly do we know that the lifesavers weren't also harassing the "lebs", the media makes it out that the "lebs" have been harassing the lifesavers. Who fucking knows what went on that day the lifesavers were bashed... It doesn't make a difference, because the main point is, all this racial hate is wrong when it is directed towards a whole ENTIRE race, when there is only a minority that is causing the trouble.
we're not angry at a whole race.

we're angry at people that are violent, people that hang around in packs in popular sydney nightclubbish areas, angry at people that prey on the weak and vulnerable, that look for fights and are very easily aggravated, angry at people that always pick on smaller groups and cause trouble, angry at people that don't understand how to work out a problem without throwing a punch or swinging a knife.

now........it is just coincidence that a LOT of people that display many or all of those above characteristics are lebanese and middle eastern male youth probably from the ages of 16-21. in the grand scheme of things.........yes they are the minority because there are exceptions and obviously lebanese women don't apply and older lebanese/middle eastern guys usually grow out of trying to be a thug but despite this.........there are still a LOT of male lebanese youth that act like tools. its not just a small ammount of people. it is a LOT.

thats it.........i'm gonna say it again...........of the male lebanese/middle eastern youth (16-21) living in sydney i'd say 80% of them are trouble makers who try to be thugs. i don't care if you call me racist, go out into the bloody world and away from the computer and you'll see. after that age most grow out of trying to be a thug and fucking get some common sense.

go out to the roxy, i guarantee there will be a possibility of a fight that you may get into against some lebanese wannabe thug.

like hip hop said........he just bumped into one and the dude said "watch we're you're going cunt"

all hip hop would have had to say was something like "yeah you too mate" and it would have been on like donkey kong.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
iwannarock said:
we're not angry at a whole race.

we're angry at people that are violent, people that hang around in packs in popular sydney nightclubbish areas, angry at people that prey on the weak and vulnerable, that look for fights and are very easily aggravated, angry at people that always pick on smaller groups and cause trouble, angry at people that don't understand how to work out a problem without throwing a punch or swinging a knife.

now........it is just coincidence that a LOT of people that display many or all of those above characteristics are lebanese and middle eastern male youth probably from the ages of 16-21. in the grand scheme of things.........yes they are the minority because there are exceptions and obviously lebanese women don't apply and older lebanese/middle eastern guys usually grow out of trying to be a thug but despite this.........there are still a LOT of male lebanese youth that act like tools. its not just a small ammount of people. it is a LOT.

thats it.........i'm gonna say it again...........of the male lebanese/middle eastern youth (16-21) living in sydney i'd say 80% of them are trouble makers who try to be thugs. i don't care if you call me racist, go out into the bloody world and away from the computer and you'll see. after that age most grow out of trying to be a thug and fucking get some common sense.

go out to the roxy, i guarantee there will be a possibility of a fight that you may get into against some lebanese wannabe thug.

like hip hop said........he just bumped into one and the dude said "watch we're you're going cunt"

all hip hop would have had to say was something like "yeah you too mate" and it would have been on like donkey kong.
allright heres the plan, we al lgo to the roxy 2morrow night, dressed all casually and pretend we dont know each other. around 15-20 BOSers infiltrate the crowd and spread out. hip-hop bumps into a leb, and tells the leb to watch it

phase 2- it is now on, all the BOSers, the "invisible army" if you will, emerge from the crowd and proceed to kick the shit out of that dumbass leb and all his friends

phase3 - rinse and repeat in every club, ending in cronulla :D

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
allright heres the plan, we al lgo to the roxy 2morrow night, dressed all casually and pretend we dont know each other. around 15-20 BOSers infiltrate the crowd and spread out. hip-hop bumps into a leb, and tells the leb to watch it

phase 2- it is now on, all the BOSers, the "invisible army" if you will, emerge from the crowd and proceed to kick the shit out of that dumbass leb and all his friends

phase3 - rinse and repeat in every club, ending in cronulla :D
lol. hope the BOSers are quick, or hiphop gets kicked a few times before anyone is able to do to stop lebs laying into him.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
about halfway through our well planned rampage we will go to lakemba, park outside of the mosque and yell from a megaphone

" to all of yous lebs! THIS IS AUSSIE TERRITORY we own this area now kthxbi"

otay

HSC
Serius said:
about halfway through our well planned rampage we will go to lakemba, park outside of the mosque and yell from a megaphone

" to all of yous lebs! THIS IS AUSSIE TERRITORY we own this area now kthxbi"

ahahahahaha the "kthxbi" is gold.

Hanzo

HSC
i am wondering how cum the police dont arrest the bra boys , bcoz they know who they are... they know who the leader is.. why not arrest dem?? dey probabaly be dealing drugs or sumshiet ...
arnt gangs illegal?

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Last night shots were fired outside the Catholic School in Auburn and tonight the hall next to the Uniting Church in Auburn was burnt down.

All this shite just down the road from our place. Fucking great.

Shots fired at Catholic Christmas carols

Police are also now investigating bullet holes found in the cars of several staff members at St Joseph the Worker Primary School in South Auburn after a Christmas carols service on Monday evening. Parents and children were abused by a group of young men of Middle Eastern appearance and gunshots were heard during the service.

The Australian
So when is the shire coming to Auburn?

I'm moving to Cairns, this is only going to get worse.

Last edited:

aaaman

Banned
HSC
I hope they come this sunday, they got my support if they are gonna attack musliums. theres a line and its been crossed with me

aaaman

Banned
HSC
there were christian lebs supporting them also and as they burned down the church, not only they bite the hand thats helping them. they shitted on it, they have no honour atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)