Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i think it's bad...most lebs have been causing trouble, but it's not only lebs, all people no matter where they come from have good ones and bad ones, like cronulla today, some people are angry with the lebs maybe cos of experience with the bad ones, but some people are going way too far by saying that australia shouldnt be multicultural, because that's what makes australia, nobody just appeared here out of nowhere. as much as there are bad ones, there are good lebs, middle eastens, asians, australians etc etc too. all these racist people....they all suck, how do they think the image of australia is going to be overseas, they are ruining the chances of tourism too hence income and economy.

iwannarock

HSC
sparkl3z said:
i think it's bad...most lebs have been causing trouble, but it's not only lebs, all people no matter where they come from have good ones and bad ones, like cronulla today, some people are angry with the lebs maybe cos of experience with the bad ones, but some people are going way too far by saying that australia shouldnt be multicultural, because that's what makes australia, nobody just appeared here out of nowhere. as much as there are bad ones, there are good lebs, middle eastens, asians, australians etc etc too. all these racist people....they all suck, how do they think the image of australia is going to be overseas, they are ruining the chances of tourism too hence income and economy.
that was sorta my point. its just that i would say 80% of the male leb/wog/middle eastern youth population are "bad ones". the rest are fine. there are dickheads in every race. but the lebs etc have the highest proportion of dickheads to non-dickheads.

malkin86

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think they were evacuating some lebs out of there in the ambo that's why people were going for it.
But by attacking the ambos, how is that any better than the Lebs bashing up the lifesavers?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
iwannarock said:
that was sorta my point. its just that i would say 80% of the male leb/wog/middle eastern youth population are "bad ones". the rest are fine. there are dickheads in every race. but the lebs etc have the highest proportion of dickheads to non-dickheads.
80%!!!! hahahahhahahahahahaha youre a retard

PiGMAN

HSC
i'd say about 40% of "those of middle eastern appearance" are "bad" (not wogs tho, wogs aren't as bad)

what a proud day for anglo-australia!

Last edited:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
"You can't blame the Aussies for this." I agree with you. We should blame their lack of intellect for it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
This has nothing to do with racism. If any group of people whether it be a racial group or a social club caused as much trouble in Sydney as the lebs do and then bashed some lifeguards at cronulla the same thing would have happened.

You can't expect people to leave it to the cops to deal with anymore. They never do anything and even when they try to the laws are too soft.

I am not saying all lebs are bad but a lot of them are and everyone knows it. If they continue to act the way they do I hope this sort of thing keeps happening in more places around Sydney.

I don't think it is un-Australia to have had enough of a few thugs wrecking things for everyone else and doing something about it.

Lebs bash people for no reason all the time and people never complain about it as much as they are complaining about some aussies giving back some.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Unfortunatly I live in the shire.
And it comes as no surprise that this has happened at all. Alot of people here think that when one does bad we should get rid of them all.

It disgusts me how they bashed the lifeguards. But it also disgusts me how they rallied up to 5000 people to beat a couple of innocent ones just for "pay back". That not payback. That's racism.

It makes me physically sick to see my close friend have to boycot her own home where she was born and raised for her own personal safety, it makes me sick watching the news, seeing people attack an ambulence, an ambulence just because some one in side that vehicle was born to a culture they could not choose becuase they look like what they do without any choice.

I knew people who live here have a lot of pride for this area. But right know I don't see any reason for pride about living here.

I'm ashamed to say I'm from the Shire.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Mobs don't give a fuck. If I went to Cronulla today with my family we would have been killed or hurt because we are European. Don't say racism has nothing to do with it, because racism has everything to do with it.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
European? what does that have to do with today? Like dont get me wrong, but aussies originate from europe!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Komit said:
"You can't blame the Aussies for this." I agree with you. We should blame their lack of intellect for it.
I agree totaly. Although I see alot of peopple blaming the lebs for this. There were only a few lebs there, they wern't all leb, some were mediteranean.

But I do believe something must have triggered them to come this far and harrass the locals.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
MuffinMan said:
European? what does that have to do with today? Like dont get me wrong, but aussies originate from europe!

they tend to conveniantly forget that part...

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
stazi said:
this was never a protest against europeans.
I know that. But they tend to think white = aussie. and that any one who has darker skin is liable to get hurt because of this.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
MuffinMan, you know what I mean. That mob today seemed fanatical about upholding "Aussie Pride" - a notion which seems to exclude families of immigrants. Don't get me wrong, I hate Lebs as much as any of those Aussies do, but the fact of the matter is, no one (regardless of race) should be afraid to go out in public (i.e. Cronulla Beach). Tell me, what's so Australian about that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)