Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
millymoo said:
you cant really call them 'lebs'... i mean, majority of the time its the muslim lebs causing this havoc.... im a catholic leb and it is insulting to hear ppl typecast me in this group
so muslim lebs are much worse than catholic lebs. ure against the muslim religion?> you so racist!

hehehe see even lebs hate lebs

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Erawamai, this is much like the argument i usually have with comrade_nathan whenever there is protestor violence. He always chooses to claim that it is only a few who cause the violence, and the rest are innocent... I hold the view that as you are there supporting the actions of the violent people, and not condemning them, then you are just like them.

I hold that for this situation too. I imagine alot of people there were just australians who felt bad about what had happened to those lifesavers and wanted to march, then there were others who felt the need to get violent. However in my opinion they are all equally guilty.

zeek

HSC
stazi the muslim lebs v christian lebs thing is an issue dating back to the 70s and 80s and we wouldn't expect you to understand it (not implying that you're stupid)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
erawamai said:
Attempting to justify the actions of mob voilence? eeryone knows what the lebs did last week was wrong. But do you think 'aussie' mob (gang) voilence is in any way is any different?
Someone said they fail to see how people would stop going to cronulla beach because of lebs and I am showing that they have.

Yes aussie mob violence is different. If the lebs didn't provoke it then it wouldn't have happened.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Someone said they fail to see how people would stop going to cronulla beach because of lebs and I am showing that they have.

Yes aussie mob violence is different. If the lebs didn't provoke it then it wouldn't have happened.
How do you know that the people hurt were in any way involved?

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
So mob voilence is acceptable?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
0Jade0 said:
And what message would that be?
stop gangs. (although ironically there was a gang of 50k formed to combat this).

You know what's really fucked. People who live in cronulla who are middle eastern. I feel so fucking sorry for them :( I mean...they have to move.

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
stazi You know what's really fucked. People who live in cronulla who are middle eastern. I feel so fucking sorry for them :( I mean...they have to move.[/QUOTE said:
It's a bad time to be leb.

iwannarock

HSC
MuffinMan said:
so does that mean they hate themselves? lol
*raises hand*

i'm a wog and i hate most wogs. thus i hate "most" of myself.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
How do you know that the people hurt were in any way involved?
If they weren't then they are stupid for going anywhere near cronulla today. They knew what was going on it was all over the news all week they should of stayed away.

And if they weren't happy with avoiding cronulla today they should of taken it up with the troublemakers of middle eastern appearance who wreck it for the good ones.

erawamai said:
So mob voilence is acceptable?
In this case yes mob violence is acceptable.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
stas said:
You know what's really fucked. People who live in cronulla who are middle eastern. I feel so fucking sorry for them I mean...they have to move.
umm no way id move if i was them, like they have every right to stay there
and also, the violence has to subside eventually...eventually

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
stazi said:
stop gangs. (although ironically there was a gang of 50k formed to combat this).

You know what's really fucked. People who live in cronulla who are middle eastern. I feel so fucking sorry for them :( I mean...they have to move.

not just the middle easterns... wogs and anyone who looks like them have to worry about their safety. I wouldn't be surprised if they tunred on every other race soon enough.

zeek

HSC
stazi said:
People who live in cronulla who are middle eastern. I feel so fucking sorry for them I mean...they have to move.[/qoute]

Not if they're gonna get assaulted and their relatives here about it and so on and so on

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Cronulla mob attacks beachgoers
5:58 PM December 11

New South Wales Police say several people of Middle Eastern appearance have been attacked by a mob at Sydney's Cronulla Beach.

Thousands of people have gathered at the beach in response to calls to retaliate for the bashing of two lifeguards a week ago.

Assistant Commissioner Mark Goodwin says several people have been the victims of racial attacks.

"In terms of crowd swells against some people of Arabic extraction ... some of those people that have been targeted have been Australian-born people that attend this beach in a quiet and relaxing manner," he said.

Six people have been taken into custody and four have been charged.

Assistant Commissioner Goodwin says police are in control of the situation.

"I'm satisfied that we have the police resources that we require and that they are being tactically deployed at my direction," he said.

Ambulance attacked

The Ambulance Service of NSW says one of its vehicles has been attacked.

One ambulance officer has been hit over the head with a glass bottle and another on board has received lacerations.

The ambulance had been transporting six injured people.

Of those, one has been taken to hospital in a serious but stable condition and the rest are being treated for minor injuries in a secure location away from the crowds.

Police say two bottle shops have been closed and a nearby club has agreed not to let any more people in.

Earlier in the day the atmosphere had been party-like despite the large crowd, which some estimates say numbers 5,000 people.

That changed when a man of Middle Eastern appearance was chased into a hotel bistro.

Within a minute the hotel was surrounded by several thousand people screaming and chanting.

About a half an hour later a fight broke out across the road and police led away a man with a shirt over his head as the crowd lobbed beer cans at him.

Source: ABC

The news is very interesting tonight :uhhuh:

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If they weren't then they are stupid for going anywhere near cronulla today. They knew what was going on it was all over the news all week they should of stayed away.
What if they had nothing to do with the previous weeks voilence? What if they were a Japanese guy who didn't shave in the last week? Do you recon he would have gotten out alive?

All I saw on the TV was lots of drunk white Australian's having a party and throwing lots of stuff at ambulances and chasing anyone thats remotely looked not white even if they were currently doing nothing. All it looked like was a pack of wild animals.

sick12 said:
In this case yes mob violence is acceptable.
I think house prices in the shire just went down about 20%

Then I assume that mob violence can be used to counter todays mob violence?

Last edited:

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
So you were as outraged as I with the way the forbes protestors acted?
Yes...protest is fine as long as its not voilent. Voilence protest, in whatever form, is never effective. It just makes the protestors look like a uncouth louts who think people will take them seriously when they act like a pack of wild animals.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Ok, cool then, I'm all with you.
I actually worry about these protests, because of what is probably to come..

I mean how are we to condem the actions of lebanese people, when some white australians get hurt and a highly-supported group of 5000 white australians comes to bash them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)