Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
MuffinMan said:
umm no way id move if i was them, like they have every right to stay there
and also, the violence has to subside eventually...eventually
yes and fear going outside of their home?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
well they knew it was going to happen, i mean there was a sms forwared to basically everyone in cronulla!!!!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Today is the greatest day of Australia's history. Far greater than our world cup qualification against Uruguay

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

zeek

HSC
sickle said:
I wouldn't be surprised if they tunred on every other race soon enough.
If Australians were to turn onto every other Immigrant race through violence then eventually, all the Australians would die and the land that we know as Australia would be no more.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
erawamai said:
What if they had nothing to do with the previous weeks voilence? What if they were a Japanese guy who didn't shave in the last week? Do you recon he would have gotten out alive?

I think house prices in the shire just went down about 20%

Then I assume that mob violence can be used to counter todays mob violence?
I don't think a Japanese guy would of had any problems. It's not aussies vs all other races it's aussies vs lebs who basically asked for it when they bashed those lifeguards.

If the lebs want to bring a mob down to cronulla then they can do that. They had their chance to do it today but they didn't because they can only fight when they outnumber the other people 4 to 1.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't think a Japanese guy would of had any problems. It's not aussies vs all other races it's aussies vs lebs who basically asked for it when they bashed those lifeguards.
All lebs?

aussie isn't a race.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Not ALL lebs bashed up the lifeguards...
However todays actions to me was almost all white australians attacking the lebanese race... seriously how can we defend this?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
erawamai said:
All lebs?

As people have already said a lot of lebanese youths are toublemakers and they represent their entire community which is unfortunate for the ones that are good people.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
well they knew this was gonna happen on sunday, they even got warning of this, why couldnt the lebs avoid cronulla for just one day?

zeek

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Not ALL lebs bashed up the lifeguards...
However todays actions to me was almost all white australians attacking the lebanese race... seriously how can we defend this?
You can't; and as the majority of Australian's have judged the Lebanese race by the actions of a few, the world has done the same for the Australian race.

The Nick

McBain
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If they weren't then they are stupid for going anywhere near cronulla today. They knew what was going on it was all over the news all week they should of stayed away.

And if they weren't happy with avoiding cronulla today they should of taken it up with the troublemakers of middle eastern appearance who wreck it for the good ones.

In this case yes mob violence is acceptable.
People should be able to go wherever they want in public without fear of harassment. No exceptions.

I will also argue that as you seem to condone this mob violence, I have no problem with condoning your head meeting the kerb under a jackboot, because that's about the only way we'll ever get some sense into you.

Yay it's like the forum version of cronulla beach. Maybe I'll get interweb-stomped by a mod or something for flaming, but I respect the power of the state. Or the admin functions on forums.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
If Australians were to turn onto every other Immigrant race through violence then eventually, all the Australians would die and the land that we know as Australia would be no more.

I was thinking more along the lines of every other race in australia turning on the "australians" <-- white aussies...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The Nick said:
People should be able to go wherever they want in public without fear of harassment. No exceptions.

I will also argue that as you seem to condone this mob violence, I have no problem with condoning your head meeting the kerb under a jackboot, because that's about the only way we'll ever get some sense into you.

Yay it's like the forum version of cronulla beach. Maybe I'll get interweb-stomped by a mod or something for flaming, but I respect the power of the state. Or the admin functions on forums.
That is the whole point. White australians haven't been able to go where they want without fear of harassment by lebanese youths. Not even in their own local area. Not only do these lebs terrorise the areas where they live they also drive to other places like the shire and harass people there aswell

That is what today was all about.

The Nick

McBain
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That is the whole point. White australians haven't been able to go where they want without fear of harassment by lebanese youths. Not even in their own local area. Not only do these lebs terrorise the areas where they live they also drive to other places like the shire and harass people there aswell

So we fix that problem, *without* sinking to that level

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:

Yea but i'm really not going to feel safe anymore around lakemba... less so than before... so how have u fixed anything?

zeek

HSC
muffinman said:
why did they target cronulla out of all places
I HIGHLY doubt that the Lebanese youth went there just to start trouble. Even they have their standards and they won't fight for no reason.
We don't even know the full story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)