Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

Dumb arse, LOL, the point I'm making is that racial profiling has a variety of uses.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
o thats sad, poor girl she was innocent, and only 14...first fatalilty i think and many more to come if the government doesnt do anething

malkin86

HSC
veterandoggy said:
did anyone hear of a young muslim girl, about 14, getting beat up? well, last night she died in hospital
:( Poor girl. I feel so sorry for her family... :(

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
did anyone hear of a young muslim girl, about 14, getting beat up? well, last night she died in hospital, but does the media announce that? no, they dont, but they DO announce the text messages that are spreading. i havent recieved any, but just by watching tv i have recieved them all infact.
was that the same girl that was getting beaten up on sunday on the news with that blonde chick on top of her?

If so then she should get charged with murder

7th Sign

HSC
hahah that chic that got bashed on sunday was not 14 more like 20 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

get your facts right people :rolleyes:

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i can see this going nowhere
the government couldnt even handle redfern and macquarie fields and trust me, this is 1000 times worse...

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
7th Sign said:
hahah that chic that got bashed on sunday was not 14 more like 20 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

get your facts right people :rolleyes:
then maybe it was another girl

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
where are you hearign this veterandoggy?

theres so much bullshit rumours going around. yesterday some 15 year old chick calls up and starts complaining how the mosque got attacked, untill she was shut down for spreading wrong information, infact the mosque wasnt touched. dumb bitch , so uninformed.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Henry_Kissinger said:
any actual verifications of the death?
Quoted for good measure. No matter what some of the fools on here may think, the Australian media would not keep such a death quiet.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
MuffinMan said:
i can see this going nowhere
the government couldnt even handle redfern and macquarie fields and trust me, this is 1000 times worse...
nian can you stop with the truisms

7th Sign

HSC
look what some knts are taking to cronulla this weekend :| :|

12:44:43 AM ÐâCrew says: wog basher, baseball bat and crowbar and a bag of bricks

:rolleyes:

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
where are you hearign this veterandoggy?

theres so much bullshit rumours going around.
this aint bullshit. i dont know what happened to the girl that was getting beat up on the news, or if it was her, but i know for sure that a muslim girl died last night from being beat up by someone. and if it isnt true (the death i mean) then it would be too late to fix up the error, since it has spread too far. and my cousin was the one who told me. he was amidst the group at lakemba.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)