Crossing Jordan (1 Viewer)

*mel*

Does anyone actually watch crossing jordan. I love it!! And omg Jerry O' Connell is HOT!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I rate it. But at the moment, I'm forced to flick between it and Queer Eye in the ads, so I occasionally miss bits of C J, but thats ok.

kirabolton

HSC
ARGHHHH! The only reason i opened this post was to see if i'd started it! I mean, i couldn't remember doing it but maybe i was crazy or something. Anyway my point is that Crossing Jordan is the WORST show i've ever seen. Maybe i should give it the benefit of the doubt, perhaps i just saw an especially bad bit but urghhhh it's awful. And whoever plays the woman is a pretty bad actress, not that i could do better but you don't see my prancing about on television...thankfully.

*mel*

kirabolton said:
ARGHHHH! The only reason i opened this post was to see if i'd started it! I mean, i couldn't remember doing it but maybe i was crazy or something. Anyway my point is that Crossing Jordan is the WORST show i've ever seen. Maybe i should give it the benefit of the doubt, perhaps i just saw an especially bad bit but urghhhh it's awful. And whoever plays the woman is a pretty bad actress, not that i could do better but you don't see my prancing about on television...thankfully.

Wow... that's strong... the worst show you've ever seen... hmmm

Hey nuclear, that guy ur a fan of, is he the new one? Lily's bf?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
It's pretty good, but I'm forced to choose between this and Cold Case. Hrm.

0Jade0

HSC
HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOW?
Last episode I saw was when that O'Connell guy was leaving and they were at some karaoke(sp?) bar. God i want to shoot that Jordan (is that her name?) Excuse me but your job isnt to go traipsing around hunting down criminals. The storyline is so stupid and what is there such a low level of talent that they have to cast those morons.

*mel*

0Jade0 said:
HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOW?
Last episode I saw was when that O'Connell guy was leaving and they were at some karaoke(sp?) bar. God i want to shoot that Jordan (is that her name?) Excuse me but your job isnt to go traipsing around hunting down criminals. The storyline is so stupid and what is there such a low level of talent that they have to cast those morons.

Why were u watching it then?

0Jade0

HSC
Because I couldn't go to sleep and that was the only thing that was on tv

0Jade0

HSC
During the ads? Also this was on late, not during the 8:30 timeslot.... oh and sorry for forming an opinion.

*mel*

0Jade0 said:
During the ads? Also this was on late, not during the 8:30 timeslot.... oh and sorry for forming an opinion.

Lol sorry im being a bitch. I just love the show!

nuclear chick

HSC
the guy Im a fan of is the goth dude with the english accent. Im not a fan in romantic terms, I just think he's funny:)
Lily's new bf is hot tho;)

tempco

HSC
curry dude + his tall friend = awesome

jordan is like meh.

*mel*

about woody and jordan...

i know i reckon!! omg tonight - he was practically wanting them together. friggen get urself together jordan - he wants u!!

*mel*

nuclear chick said:
the guy Im a fan of is the goth dude with the english accent. Im not a fan in romantic terms, I just think he's funny:)
Lily's new bf is hot tho;)

yeah he's pretty cool isn't he?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
What ended up happenning with their presentation last night? I was flicking between CJ and QE, and the last I saw about the presentation was when they were telling Garett about how the computer had failed and the girls parents and he was like 'thats exactly why we are the best'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)