Crossing Jordan (1 Viewer)

*mel*

nekkid said:
OMG that final was so sad. sooooooooooo sad :(

HAH i loved woody's reaction to jordan at the end. finally, jordan's gonna know how woody has been feeling the whole season.

and macy's finally going... about time. that pedo.

awww it was terrible... i was crying so much at the end. but i don't think macy's leaving for good because he is still casted for the next season.

yeah i heard about woody's reaction from another website but all the people there made it out to be heaps worse than it was. i don't think it was too bad, but i understand where he's coming from. she waits to tell him how she feels when he's like 2 inches from death.
oohhh i hope he'll be ok! i HATE cliffhangers!

and by the way, hey guys! i've been talking to myself here for the past few weeks. haha such a loser :eek:

nuclear chick

HSC
Does Jordan know who killed her mum or is that still unknown. I missed quite a few episodes during the season.

*mel*

nuclear chick said:
Does Jordan know who killed her mum or is that still unknown. I missed quite a few episodes during the season.
i THINK she found out who killed her last season... i'm not sure though.

tempco

HSC
no. i think that whole mystery thing is till going. although that doesn't interest me one bit.

*mel*

nekkid said:
no. i think that whole mystery thing is till going. although that doesn't interest me one bit.
oooh that's right... she got close to finding out, but then instead she found out that she had a brother and all that crap....

tempco

HSC
yeh... they should ditch that, and have more nigel/bug moments.

persephone

HSC
jordan and woody...come on...stop being so stubborn. maybe woody was trying to be nice to jordan, seeing as he has a chance of being 'cripple' perhaps he didn't want to burden her if he is...but i was so waiting. and is garrett gone for good? i liked him. him and jordan had this vibey thing about them that was going to come to nothing. when does it come back? it'll be next year won't it??? :(

*mel*

persephone said:
jordan and woody...come on...stop being so stubborn. maybe woody was trying to be nice to jordan, seeing as he has a chance of being 'cripple' perhaps he didn't want to burden her if he is...but i was so waiting. and is garrett gone for good? i liked him. him and jordan had this vibey thing about them that was going to come to nothing. when does it come back? it'll be next year won't it??? :(
yep it's back next year. i read a while ago that they were already filming the new season in america... so yay!

nuclear chick

HSC
on friday june 10, channel 7 are going to show 3 crossing jordan repeats from 8:30pm (unless they change it at the last minute).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)