Crossing Jordan (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
they didn't have a presentation because they were finding out the truth about the girl
rather then fixing the computer and there chances of winning the presentation
i was flicking between the two as well.

nuclear chick

HSC
Hey, could anyone please give me a summary of the episode, I was at channel ten and only saw the episode without sound.

*mel*

nuclear chick said:
Hey, could anyone please give me a summary of the episode, I was at channel ten and only saw the episode without sound.

Started off with Jordan seeing a man in the morgue with exactly the same tattoo as her dad, and it turned out to be a colleague of his.

Woody was kinda bugging Jordan about their relationship saying that she's been avoiding him ever since they got back from LA. (How cute!)

Jordan was supposed to meet Woody somewhere, but she didn't show up because a some old guy that was just realeased out of prison held a gun to her head and demanded to know where her father was. She didn't know... Sydney came down to the car park and the old dude ran away, and he told Jordan that another one of her dad's colleagues had been killed.

Jordan then went to the private detective to see if he had found her dad yet, but he said that he hadn't done anything yet.

By this time, Jordan was an hour late to meet with Woody and she found him at the police station. She explained about the dad situation and Woody understood (so gorgeous!!). Woody went to get something and Jordan got a phonecall from the private detective saying that he actually had info on her dad, and to meet her at some warehouse. Jordan left a note for Woody "I'll explain later, sorry" and went to the warehouse. She saw the private detective getting shot by the old dude and then he tried to shoot her. But Jordan's dad came out from no where and grabbed her and they got away.

Gee i'm writing in so much detail. Ummm sorry!! I'll just quickly sum it up...

The old dude had actually been framed by the police all those years ago so they could get his money, and that's why he wanted revenge. Jordan was disappointed in her dad but then he did something good, and they agreed to start their whole relationship over.

oooh and Jordan and Woody - nothing much happened, but he was so sweet! Jordan was explaining to him why she and her dad fight so much, and she said "I think he must resent having to need me so much." And Woody (awww) said "I'm sorry that I've been pushing our relationship so much in the past couple of days. I don't want to be another man in your life that resents needing you."

Awwww how can anyone not love him?

nuclear chick

HSC
Thanx very much for the recap:)
I have to admit I wasn't really a fan of woody, but he's growing on me. Have jordan and woody been together before, cos I seem to remember her being with a guy a while ago, they were spending the night together and everything, but I cant remember who he was.

*mel*

nuclear chick said:
Thanx very much for the recap:)
I have to admit I wasn't really a fan of woody, but he's growing on me. Have jordan and woody been together before, cos I seem to remember her being with a guy a while ago, they were spending the night together and everything, but I cant remember who he was.

No problem. Ummm they've kissed before, when they were stuck in a desert together. But no, Jordan was spending the night with some random guy she met in her dad's pub, but the she got over him.

*mel*

Ahh that was a good episode! Bloody hell they were sposed to kiss at the end!! What is wrong with them???

nuclear chick

HSC
I KNO--- (ur talking about the first one right?) I was so pissed off they didnt kiss, now Im a fan of woody.
I felt so sorry for Nigel when he was waiting for that other guy to wake up (cant remember his name)

tempco

HSC
@nuclear_chick - his names bug

and why did they have to screen the second ep which had no relation whatsoever with the previous one? i mean OMG that just screwed it up.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
no idea... id already seen the first so i watched queer eye instead...
and then went to sleep...
id say it probably was coz they are only 2 weeks away from the us airings

*mel*

Yep the second episode was a repeat. I didn't watch it either coz i like to keep with the storyline.

And yeah i was talking about the kiss in the first episode...

And omg poor nigel!! He was sooooo sweet! He was about to cry when Bug woke up. awwwww what a sweetie!

tempco

HSC
<3 nigel + bug + lily

and the second ep was boring compared to the first one.

persephone

HSC
i'm now obssessed with it. channel 7 has crossing jordan come after desperate housewives without a commercial break and then i got hooked. and jerry o'connell is very yummy.

*mel*

persephone said:
i'm now obssessed with it. channel 7 has crossing jordan come after desperate housewives without a commercial break and then i got hooked. and jerry o'connell is very yummy.

you are a very smart person... and yes jerry o'connell is extremely yummy!! :D

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
you are a very smart person... and yes jerry o'connell is extremely yummy!! :D
damn straight, last episode was great cant wait for tonight, are they finally going to get together

*mel*

how good was last night's episode?? i actually started believing that the danny guy was innocent. and poor lily - i felt so bad for her.

hey did anyone notice. memba a few weeks ago when bug got bashed up real bad, and then the next week he was completely back to normal. no bruises, scars... nothing.

lol oh well it's still a good show!

*mel*

omg i want to slap jordan! why the hell didn't she take the ring?!?

i read about an interesting episode that's coming up if anyone wants to know...

tempco

HSC
OMG that final was so sad. sooooooooooo sad :(

HAH i loved woody's reaction to jordan at the end. finally, jordan's gonna know how woody has been feeling the whole season.

and macy's finally going... about time. that pedo.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I've been hooked into this for a while now, it's amongst very few shows I watch. I've never been a huge Jerry O'Connell fan, but I think he's found a good role on this show.

Last night was sad :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)