CSSA trial extension 1 (1 Viewer)

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: CSSA trial extension 1

what did u guys get for the frist Q in Q1........
sin^2(2x)

rayd

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: CSSA trial extension 1

Hikari Clover said:
:eek: sorry..........:bomb:
it is! haha
5! = 5x4x3x2x1
5x4! = 5 x 4x3x2x1 = 5! :D

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: CSSA trial extension 1

rayd said:
nah x≥1
coz F(x) was x≥0
and F^-1(x) was x≥1
so its gotta be ≥1

:rofl:
i got x>1.......
it cannot equal right?how come...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Now I know my Maths Ext. 1 exam wasn't a CSSA one.
It was easy compared to many past assessments.

johnnypaul said:
lol same, but tomorrow i have bio and business then physics on thursday. someone kill me.
How about a Business Studies exam then a Physics exam on the same day worth 3 hours each like some of my Physics classmates.

rayd

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: CSSA trial extension 1

Hikari Clover said:
:rofl:
i got x>1.......
it cannot equal right?how come...
it can equal, the inverse existed for x= 1 aswell as the function. so it can be added. so it exists.

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: CSSA trial extension 1

ok , let's ignore this frist...

how about that projectile one , Q6
how come i got for the height at 1/4T was even higher than its max height:confused:

Last edited:

Armenikum

HSC
That was a real test. To anyone who complains - this is THREE unit mathematics. If youa re expecting to find the integral of 2x + 2 and such, drop 3 unit.

I got about 70-85 % in the test....night before study.

It was hard, yes - but I mean cmon, what were you expecting? Maybe you guys have been sweet treated with easy questions like my school has. Someone said it was a waste of a whole year's worth of work - it's not. This stuff makes you stronger and more experienced in getting exposed to these kinds of questions ----and don't bitch, HSC examiners might decide to wake up on the wrong side of the bed this year and give us a completely crazy test!! Point is, study more, we got about 8 weeks to do it.

But yes I see your points, i mean, last year's paper was a joke compared to this - iw as expecting to do a similar test!!

rayd

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: CSSA trial extension 1

Hikari Clover said:
ok , let's ignore this frist...

how about that projectile one , Q6
how come i got for the height at 1/4T was even higher than its max height:confused:
subbed in wrong?
mine was definatly smaller... but i have no idea what the right answer was... i got some ugly lookin fraction?

what u guys get?

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: CSSA trial extension 1

rayd said:
subbed in wrong?
mine was definatly smaller... but i have no idea what the right answer was... i got some ugly lookin fraction?

what u guys get?
i got some ugly fraction as well, but finally could be canceled out all the V,g,T that sort of stuffs....

pkpkpk

HSC
Armenikum said:
That was a real test. To anyone who complains - this is THREE unit mathematics. If youa re expecting to find the integral of 2x + 2 and such, drop 3 unit.

I got about 70-85 % in the test....night before study.

!!
woww thats a big call to say 85% you must know your stuff with only night before study!....mmmm yeh we did em a couple of guys wudve got that but luckily for us they didnt count..

and btw it is a three unit exam but as someone mentioned before yes you are expeted to find the integral of 2x+2 cause the HSC is actually writen for differing standards and with different quesions pertaining to diferent band levels in order to get an accurate indication of where people are at... this test was well above the norms of an HSC so i wudnt shatter peoples confidence too much...

bassbeats.

HSC
I didn't even get to question 7...actually I did but by then I was so down hearted I kind of gave up...this test really shattered my confidence :(

However, like people have been saying, it does have high level questions, so hopefully I won't actually go too terribly in the real thing!

I feel so down :(

Vladkun

HSC
rayd said:
in how many ways can the letters in the word EPSILON be aranged so the vowels are together
what the fuck. I don't recall this question at all.

Which part was it in?

rayd

HSC
Vladkun said:

Which part was it in?
question 2 i think..
either ur school took that part out because u havnt dun permutations...
or u completley missed a page :p

beentherdunthat

HSC
Vladkun said:

Which part was it in?
I think it was in Q.4 or something, can't remember.

I think I done good until the last part of Q.6 and then the 5 mark question in Q.7... Otherwise, it was a typical exam XD *contemplates studying for the next one* Haha.

craig123

HSC
hah dont worry about question 2-7 wat about the similair triangles and parralel lines in question 1, my diagram was ugly as

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
craig123 said:
hah dont worry about question 2-7 wat about the similair triangles and parralel lines in question 1, my diagram was ugly as
it wasnt that hard, just show that it is parallel by showing the properties of parralel lines ie. alternate angles and stuff like that

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I think we did the CSSA exam with a couple of questions changed. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (I fully expected not to pass), but I made a bunch of stupid mistakes. I'm such an idiot. Like for the EPSILON question I only put 5!

Did Question 7 for you guys have a SHM tide question? Cause I thought I answered that one awesome until afterwards I realised that I had the amplitude as 3 when it should have been 1.5 :burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)