Degree In A Day (1 Viewer)

Kittikhun

HSC
no? i got a flyer in my school which advertised it O_O
My careers advisor said that only selective high school students were invited to go and it was by sure serendipity that my school had received a flyer about it. I'm not sure about this though, since there was a page dedicated to it on the USYD website as well. Anyways, they should hold one in the future this year. Jetblack2007 attended one in term 4 of last year so they probably would. If not, they're wankers.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My careers advisor said that only selective high school students were invited to go and it was by sure serendipity that my school had received a flyer about it. I'm not sure about this though, since there was a page dedicated to it on the USYD website as well. Anyways, they should hold one in the future this year. Jetblack2007 attended one in term 4 of last year so they probably would. If not, they're wankers.
Um...no

As far as I know, all schools were invited..since my school (which is a private school) has been invited too. BTW, Jetblack2007 attends a private school too.

samthebear

HSC
i think in previous years it was only extended by invitation to selective schools and students that heads of depts. elect to attend the day. But they've changed it recently to invite all schools i think. or maybe some schools get the flyer at different times like end of last year etc so there isnt too many people trying to get in.
and no, its not just selective invited. i go to a catholic school and we got the flyer.

HSC

Lukybear

HSC
Im not sure, but i think schools in St George Area didnt get one. Cause I know tech didnt get one, and i dont think St George Girls Got one either.

Hoepfully theyll have another one.

suzlee

HSC
anyone doiing pharmacy and psychology on friday?

ooo
psychology in the arvo on friday?

Lukybear said:
Im not sure, but i think schools in St George Area didnt get one. Cause I know tech didnt get one, and i dont think St George Girls Got one either.

Hoepfully theyll have another one.
I think they run another one in November.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
damnnnn i wish they opened it for year 12 students like meeee

i couldn't go last year because i forgot to enrol =(((((((((((((((((((((((

suzlee

HSC
lol

I actually can...considering that I look rather younger than my peers...

But faking my age by 2-3 years? hahaha that won't work lol

umm it's just 1 year, is it not? :S
oh and I think they ask for identification. Too bad...

bby

HSC
i'm going on thursday and i'm doing psychology and lets get physical.

yeah, i signed up about half an hour before it was meant to open. weird.
----

im goign tomorrow, but dont think i can make it to the first session, so i want to be able to get there before the 2nd one starts...
what time does the 2nd session start?

suzlee

HSC
----

im goign tomorrow, but dont think i can make it to the first session, so i want to be able to get there before the 2nd one starts...
what time does the 2nd session start?
12:30pm, after lunch.

the best thing about this whole day is that it's free!!!!! and they give you free food <333

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I don't think it's going to happen again because last year, it only took place once in november.

This year, it just happened to take place once this time around.

suzlee

HSC
oh =(
I was gonna go again..... damn

anyone gone already on wed or today? how did you find it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)