Delta English Tutoring - A Warning (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
The owner of Delta himself is here!!? I haven't since a thread this exciting since the biology marathon thread i made in 2021
Yeah he’s responded to drama on Bos before as well

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Yeah he’s responded to drama on Bos before as well

Let me just make it clear as well that no one (referring to as in people who were trolling) in this thread is accusing Delta or has any credibility to make such claims. The only relevant content is the first post.

s97127

HSC
Let me just make it clear as well that no one (referring to as in people who were trolling) in this thread is accusing Delta or has any credibility to make such claims. The only relevant content is the first post.
what about my reply to the first post? It's also relevant right?

dumNerd

HSC
dude aren’t u sUpPoSeDlY in y9 🤨🙄
and aren’t u also a pArEnT of some kid
and now ur also the owner of delta english

never knew someone could be so many ppl at once lmao
The kid is looking for a payout --> bro hopes the delta dude sees this and gives him a term free or something as he has done before bahahahahhaha

s97127

HSC
The kid is looking for a payout --> bro hopes the delta dude sees this and gives him a term free or something as he has done before bahahahahhaha
Nah i only need delta resources lol

s97127

HSC
this mfers whole character is based on ways to squeeze out resources from other people.
you must be f dumb to believe the owner of delta will give me his resources. Too dumb to solve integration in y9. So dumb that he has to go to multiple tutoring to understand hsc content.

I realise that this msg could offend a lot of people so it's only for @Pethmin.

Last edited:

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
you must be f dumb to believe the owner of delta will give me his resources. Too dumb to solve integration in y9. So dumb that he has to go to multiple tutoring to understand hsc content.

I realise that this msg could offend a lot of people so it's only for @Pethmin.
1. I go to tutoring to learn hsc content so idk what you're on about given you beg on this forum for 'tutor' resources, indicating that its not the fact that you can learn without tutoring, rather you can't afford it (which is absolutely fine, not everyone is really that fortunate) (which btw I bought some from other graduates, so Its not just me doing that much tutor) but when you get pissed at me for doing tuition, the premise of your comment is completely flawed given you beg for the shit you literally just tried to 'insult' me with, meaning you do find tutors useful.

2. Integration for y9 is completely out of the question, my best guess is that you are sad troll that does this shit constantly in order to gain attention and get your daily entertainment from people you troll.

Last edited:

s97127

HSC
Nah he's 18+. I saw this dude integrate some du qns
1. I go to tutoring to learn hsc content so idk what you're on about given you beg on this forum for 'tutor' resources, indicating that its not the fact that you can learn without tutoring, rather you can't afford it (which is absolutely fine, not everyone is really that fortunate) but when you get pissed at me for doing tuition, the premise of your comment is completely flawed given you beg for the shit you literally just tried to 'insult' me with, meaning you do find tutors useful.

2. Integration for y9 is completely out of the question, my best guess is that you are massive troll that sadly tries trolling people on the internet for your own entertainment.
I was offended by this word 'mfers' and it's not the first time.

s97127

HSC
Mate, me and lots of others are angry at you because you ask for very expensive resources and make multiple identities. A good 90% of the time, when people finish tutor notes and hw, They gain the knowledge and then never look at them again, because past papers are the best resources for prep for exams, which, are completely free on thsc
I never ask anyone to give me expensive resources without giving them something in return. Ask @dumNerd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)