• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

dinner table convo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumma

HSC
Faithfreedom? Please... That site exploits peoples ignorance to spread lies. If you want to have a debate over the Qurans teachings, sure, in another thread, but lets keep this thread on-topic, its not nice going off-topic in someone elses thread.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
It sometimes is hard for some ppl to believe that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are closer than you really think. But children should be able to choose whether they be religious or not, it is basically only focusing on the afterlife

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Mumma said:
Faithfreedom? Please... That site exploits peoples ignorance to spread lies. If you want to have a debate over the Qurans teachings, sure, in another thread, but lets keep this thread on-topic, its not nice going off-topic in someone elses thread.
he started it
lol..how childish of me

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ihavenothing said:
It sometimes is hard for some ppl to believe that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are closer than you really think. But children should be able to choose whether they be religious or not, it is basically only focusing on the afterlife
yeah they really close
we believe that they used to be one book
and then they got changed..and some people turned to christians and some to jews
their similarity is because they were at one stage one book..one religon
but thats jus the islamic point of view
makes sense to me that over the years it changed..
i dunno

Kulazzi

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
First of all, my problem has been established; that is, the teachings of islam.
Second of all, i am Christian and proud.
Hmmm i don't think Christians are the rapists... let's see not too long ago i remember a big rape case in Wiley park with a group of young lebbo muslim fuckwitts who forcefully fucked an innocent girl on a park bench. Thankfully they all got some good long years in jail.

I ain't singling out no minorities in the religion Islam, as far as i'm concerned it's the fucken MAJORITY who are terrorists... I don't see muslim leaders taking any action to stop it either... therefore the religion in itself is a fucken joke. I may have some sympathy if leaders were actually trying to do something about it.. but in this case they're all for it... I hope you all burn in hell til the last ash.
Let's get a few things clear here:

- Islam does not encourage rape. It's the guys mind that have been corrupted by some other stuff. Maybe you should actually go and search what Islam actually encourages (not by websites, by novels/books, websites are not reliable as they can be fraud).
- If you don't see Muslim leaders taking any action to stop it, then why don't oyu do something about it? If you are so concerned, then write a letter to the Sheikhs, request them to do something, not like they're gonna come over to your house and sabotage everything
- Majority of Muslims are not terrorists, you cannot stereotype. Like I'm gonna go in school, with a machine gun in my hand, and take everyone hostage. That's a stupid statement.

Kulazzi

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I'm glad you think so you fool. Just accept that your religion is a fraud and a bunch of ninja towel heads who think they're going to heaven because every inch of their body is covered. Atleast they know they won't get sun burnt.
First of all, just because we cover ourselves does not nessarily mean that we go to heaven. It's to, and this contradicts your rape statement, cover guys from perving on us when we're walking down the street like they would do to a girl, say wearing a bikini top. To get into heaven, we also need to be aware of our actions. Most obvious example is terrorists, they're stupid and idiotic. Trust me, MAJORITY of Muslims do not agree with waht they're doing. Maybe you should do some more reading on Islam. Oh, and the "ninja towel heads" as you call them is called the Burka.

qapl

HSC
It does appear that muslim leaders do support terrorism and therefore the majority support it. But the leaders probably support terrorism because they wish to remain in power and the majority of people support it because they are jealous of first world countries especially America because they see people there that are well off while they are struggling through life. The twin towers were probably full of rich people making it a nice target. The stuff from the website i think are not made up from non muslims but are made up by your muslim leaders because they like the power they hold.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Those ppl would not be considered Muslim and that is not what is taught or endorsed by the Koran. The Grand Mufti Hilaly dude said what they had done was a crime against Islam, but still hes not so innocent and should not enter so freely into the country by just overstaying his tourist visa then pleading to Paul Keating.

Kulazzi

HSC
qapl said:
It does appear that muslim leaders do support terrorism and therefore the majority support it. But the leaders probably support terrorism because they wish to remain in power and the majority of people support it because they are jealous of first world countries especially America because they see people there that are well off while they are struggling through life. The twin towers were probably full of rich people making it a nice target. The stuff from the website i think are not made up from non muslims but are made up by your muslim leaders because they like the power they hold.
Are you Muslim? I guess not. Honey, I (and others on this wesbite) can tell whether a website is a fraud or not. Muslim leaders do not support terrorists. They did not make these websites. I am Muslim (as you can obviously tell). Can you tell me how you think that Muslim leaders supprt terrorism? Check the post after yours, I think someone is more open-minded about Islam. Look it up, get some books, read, read read! You cannot just type on here and say that.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
qapl said:
its deeper then just money and jealousy
and even power
its like..their way of fighting back
when america invades their countrey destroys their lives bombs their homes and kills their children
its more of an attack against the goverment
not for money at all
its for freedom and peace
but its not islamic
they fight for islam..but sometimes its not right or just

qapl

HSC
Kulazzi said:
Are you Muslim? I guess not. Honey, I (and others on this wesbite) can tell whether a website is a fraud or not. Muslim leaders do not support terrorists. They did not make these websites. I am Muslim (as you can obviously tell). Can you tell me how you think that Muslim leaders supprt terrorism? Check the post after yours, I think someone is more open-minded about Islam. Look it up, get some books, read, read read! You cannot just type on here and say that.
I did not say that muslim leaders made the website. The information on the website contains things that muslim leaders support.

If muslim leaders do not support terrorists then why do terrorists believe what they do is right, if the leaders don't support what they do then the terrorists will know what they do is not for Islam and will not say that it is for Islam as the Islamic leaders do not support what they do.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
qapl said:
I did not say that muslim leaders made the website. The information on the website contains things that muslim leaders support.

If muslim leaders do not support terrorists then why do terrorists believe what they do is right, if the leaders don't support what they do then the terrorists will know what they do is not for Islam and will not say that it is for Islam as the Islamic leaders do not support what they do.
some muslim leaders are silly..i cant think of many half decent ones
like primeministers
or kings..etc

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
My parents would probably disown me if I brought some Hillsong Christian nutter home with me.

qapl

HSC
soha said:
its deeper then just money and jealousy
and even power
its like..their way of fighting back
when america invades their countrey destroys their lives bombs their homes and kills their children
its more of an attack against the goverment
not for money at all
its for freedom and peace
but its not islamic
they fight for islam..but sometimes its not right or just
I agree with the part that its deeper than just, they resent that people in first world countries have it easier than they do but it is still a big part of why they commit these acts because if they were well off like ppl in first world countries then they would have very little reason to commit acts of terrorism except maybe for revenge.

I disagree with the its for peace part. You dont make peace by using acts of terrorism

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
There are bad ppl in this world no matter what religion, race, upbringing, social status, nething. It has to do with the persons mind and nothing else.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
qapl said:
I agree with the part that its deeper than just, they resent that people in first world countries have it easier than they do but it is still a big part of why they commit these acts because if they were well off like ppl in first world countries then they would have very little reason to commit acts of terrorism except maybe for revenge.

I disagree with the its for peace part. You dont make peace by using acts of terrorism
well tell america that
its not for having money
osama binladen has millions
so does the saudi goverment
billions more like it
the leaders dont need money and dont resent anything except the fact that they become 3rd world countries due to america bombing them and invading and ell that shit..and the wars they have been through
the leaders are corrupt neways
and the commit these acts in the name of islam
for islamic reasons
that they claim is okay..but its not
so they fighting 4 islam..but its wrong

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Same things happen 4 judaism (israel) and christianity (usa). Ppl don't realise how it is all related. The Koran, Bible and Torah all have stuff like commandments and chapters from saints and fundamentally one god and only one god. These make it different from hinduism, buddhism, etc. There are also christian terrorists (evangelists) and Zionist terrorists (there actually are Jewish fundamentslists who tried to suicide bomb the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem.

Kulazzi

HSC
qapl said:

because they're stupid and idiotic and are making a fool of themselves. They're just using Islam as a reason, to back up their actions. I don't know why they're bombing the innocent. Islam discourages that, especially bombing women, children and old-aged people. I can assure you, majority of Muslims don't agree with their actions and hate them for it. Osama Bin Laden is an idiot. I say this with much hatred.

Last edited:

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
qapl said:
"it appears"......."i think".......how about u get some evidence to back up wat ur saying.....

also when u kill innocent ppl for fun...thats called terrorism....but groups like hamas and hezbollah are called freedom fighters.......

and are u saying that muslims countries are jealous of western countries and are third world....go have a look and kuwiat and saudia arabia and their wealth..then talk

and the website is not a muslim site......did u bother to look at it.....nothing in it is accepted in islam

Last edited:

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
qapl said:

no....u are wrong....religious leaders to not support terrorism..however fighting for ur land and to save ur family from being killed by invading countries is a must in islam....and yes the will support an armed struggle against oppressors such as america

u think terrorists get their permission from religious leaders.......?? well they dont...they have their own "leaders".....such as osama bin laden...i would hardly call him a "religious leader"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)