• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

dinner table convo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I agree, anyone should be able to love anyone they want despite religion. I dont have a religion, my family will disown me oneday when they find out *sigh* oh wells. Ive respected their religion for more than 8 years (about as long as I stopped believeing in God etc) Ive always done everything that woldnt offend the, but bloody oath, if I love a man and he offends them by what religion he is... I dont care, I think as long as you are a good person at heart and have the right belifs and morals about life then thats all I need....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Islam is the most pathetic religion i have ever come across.... Which idiot believes that the more pain you go threw, (IE: slicing your son's head open) will give you more rewards when you go to your so called 'heaven'. If you don't believe me, www.faithfreedom.org ... feel free to read up on the scum of the earth.
this website is a crock of shit
and ur the most pethetic perosn in the world
haha
it really sadens me to read this bullshit
your sources are pethetic

islam is the most beautiful a profound religon in the world
and nothing you say can change that
despite all the bullshit..and all the bad stuff people do
if you look into THE REAL AND TRUE religon..
you will see that to
what you have given me ..is total crap..and not true REAL islam at all

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Islam is the most pathetic religion i have ever come across.... Which idiot believes that the more pain you go threw, (IE: slicing your son's head open) will give you more rewards when you go to your so called 'heaven'. If you don't believe me, www.faithfreedom.org ... feel free to read up on the scum of the earth.
wtf..slicing your sons head open
never heard of it
more pain..more rewards..wtf
this is not true at all..if it was
id be doing that shit becuse i feel im a pretty strong believer and practicer
and i dont stand for any of that shit
never heard of it actually
c'mon..ive come across worse websites then that about islam trying to make it look bad
but take away the bad followers..or people that go astray
and the religon itself is wonderful

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Grobus said:
Thats really screwed up. If I was a parent, Id want my children to follow whatever faith they thought would make them happy. My mum has been really cool with religion and life choices like that. Its ridiculous how much importance families can put on religion.
exactly..i totally agree..i was made to go to church until the age of 14..but then i was allowed to decide for myself and so i chose not to follow our religion..my parents don't hate me for it..they just accept it and i think other parents should be like this too..

that said..my parents aren't like..insanely religious..so maybe it was easier for them to accept..

alien

HSC
i am quite religious but i am not forced into it, my parents are too and they'd be upset and disappointed but not mad if i ever stopped being religious... which ain't gonna happen anyway :)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
my dear freind.. have u ever heard of the saying"dont believ evrything u read on the internet.."

ok.. now the reason u shouldnt go around typing.. "learn about islam"..."the Quran".. in ur search engine.. is because the sites that will come up are usually prduced by non-muslims.... who are attacking Islam...

this is an extract from the site u posted....

Those of us, who know Islam, know that the understanding of the terrorists of Islam is correct. They are doing nothing that their prophet did not do and did not encourage his followers to do. Murder, rape, assassination, beheading, massacre and sacrilege of the dead "to delight the hearts of the believers" were all practiced by Muhammad, were taught by him and were observed by Muslims throughout their history.

look.... the above is complete and utter ignorance... it is not from an eduacted muslim perspective....the prophet never attacked anyone.. unless he was attacked first

rape....? excuse me.... rape is one of the major sins.... the punishment for rape is obviously hell... how dare these people accuse mohommad (pecace be upon him).. of such an act.... (and teaching it as well).. no wonder they left the religion..

look the reason behind someone leaving the relligion.. is because they lack eduaction on the religion.... if u understand what the religion really teahes u will learn to respect it...

this site.. shows the complete opposite of what Islam teaches...

all the stuff about women!.. we cherish our women... how come half my school is full of girls who wear the head scarf and come from very religious families who incourage their daughters to become doctors... teachers.. and want them to get the best of eduaction...

the prophet has made it compolsoury that every muslim (both male and female).. seek eduaction.... I am doing Jihad... do u know the meaning of Jihad?.. (no u clearly dont.. and neither do the poepl who have created that site..)... the Jihad that i'm doing.. is studying.. studying to become the best person that i can be.... that is Jihad... and i'm doing it for the success of my religion.
killing innocent people is not Jihad.... that is infact a recipe for hell....

do u know what our prophet says about our mothers?.. no i guess not

heaven lies underneath the feet of mothers"....
if u want a tikcet to heaven.. u must be obedient to ur mother.... u must serve ur mother.. be kind to ur mother...

and by the way.. most of the articles.. arent even backed up by Quranic verses. the authors of the site.. comment that the Quran teaches this and that.. and the prophet teaches this and that.. but most of the time they blabbler on without evidence...

every topic which they have raised..has allready been refuted time and time again...

if u want to know about the real Islam
visit

www.harunyahya.com (one of the best sites ever created.. about the truths in the Quran related to scinetific facts.. and many amazing things....
visit..
www.islamway.com

ARABIANKNIGHT.. if u want to comment about islam.. please do it with knowldge of both sides of the story.. u've judged us by what u've read.. on the site which is a completely biased opinion...

have a look at the above sites.. to learn about the true religion.. not what people who spend their lives fighting against it think.......

GSTARRAW

soha said:
wtf..slicing your sons head open
never heard of it
more pain..more rewards..wtf
this is not true at all..if it was
id be doing that shit becuse i feel im a pretty strong believer and practicer
and i dont stand for any of that shit
never heard of it actually
c'mon..ive come across worse websites then that about islam trying to make it look bad
but take away the bad followers..or people that go astray
and the religon itself is wonderful
Take away the bad followers..or people that go astray 'and the religion is wonderful' ........... WTF that is the fucken religion, bad followers and people who have gone astray!!! look at these fucken mohammed praising faggots who go blow themselves up in the middle of a christian country because they think they'll die martyrs and go to heaven... pfft as far as im concerned there is no beauty in this religion what so ever, actually, it aint even a fucken religion its a scheme to try turn everyone into a muslim and take over the world eliminating every possible christian you can.

physician said:
Those of us, who know Islam, know that the understanding of the terrorists of Islam is correct. They are doing nothing that their prophet did not do and did not encourage his followers to do. Murder, rape, assassination, beheading, massacre and sacrilege of the dead "to delight the hearts of the believers" were all practiced by Muhammad, were taught by him and were observed by Muslims throughout their history.
Mate, i totally agree with that quote... Islam is the most violent, disrespectful, degrading and most un-accepting religion in the world. If they can't hack shit, they try blow up shit... that's why if every muslim in the world was to die right now instantly... I'd fucken be over the moon, and im sure id have the support of the world remaining while you cunts burn in hell for ever stepping foot in that religion.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Take away the bad followers..or people that go astray 'and the religion is wonderful' ........... WTF that is the fucken religion, bad followers and people who have gone astray!!! look at these fucken mohammed praising faggots who go blow themselves up in the middle of a christian country because they think they'll die martyrs and go to heaven... pfft as far as im concerned there is no beauty in this religion what so ever, actually, it aint even a fucken religion its a scheme to try turn everyone into a muslim and take over the world eliminating every possible christian you can.

Mate, i totally agree with that quote... Islam is the most violent, disrespectful, degrading and most un-accepting religion in the world. If they can't hack shit, they try blow up shit... that's why if every muslim in the world was to die right now instantly... I'd fucken be over the moon, and im sure id have the support of the world remaining while you cunts burn in hell for ever stepping foot in that religion.
once again.. thanks for proving ur ignorance.. u make my point even brighter...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
flipsyde said:
So we were having a family dinner (I hate family dinners), anyhow we got talking about religion and stuf (One thing that shuddnt be brought up at the table) and you see Im an athiest, no-one in my family knows about it cos theyre catholic all the way, and they started talking about marriage and stuff and how my sister and I could only marry a Christian... and Im like.. but what If I wanna marry an athiest or an agnostic? And they said that those people arent welcome in the family... hehe

Looks like Ill be disowned and my parents not comming to my wedding when I get married...although Im single anyhow, pretty much everyone I know is an athiest or an agnostic lol so changces are (If ever I do marry).. Im disowned

lol

oops :p

waht issues do you face when it comes to you marriage and your family?
ok now i have a question for you.

how the hell dont ur parents know what religion you are?

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
santaslayer said:
My parents don't care who I marry. "As long as they're not ugly" says my parents. :p

lol, my dad originally said that. now he encourages me to marry a billionaire old guy and wait till he dies so i can be rich

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
lol, my dad originally said that. now he encourages me to marry a billionaire old guy and wait till he dies so i can be rich
lol thats funny
my dad friends all horse riders and they were telling me im only allowed to marry a guy, who owns a horse stud, a nice 4WD to tow the nice gooseneck horse float, and a nice big horse truck...i was like wtf?
but in all seriousness, my parents just want me to happy. as long as my boyfriend isnt a convited murderer etc, they are happy with my choice

stamos

sellout
HSC
i'm going to marry a jewish girl and then make sure my kids refer to my side of the family as goyim

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:

seriously
whats your problem
what are you christian?
hm..christian?... lets see
christians are all a bunch of pedofiles who want to rape anyone they can get their hands on
especially little innocent boys..in order to take over the world and make every1 christian

now thats something totally untrue
and wrong..something that a stupid person would believe
something that a stupid person would assume if a minority christian group did it

you are doing the same with islam
a group of so caled "muslims"..are terrorists and do bad things in the name of islam and you claim its the most pethetic religon

islam does not stand for terrorism
stupid people do

all their actions are not acts of islam
if you understood what real islam was you would not be such a moron
and how do i know i am right?
lets see..i am muslim..yeah thats it
how do i know that website is false
coz..lets see..i am muslim and i dont do any of it..i dont follow any of it
total opposite
c'mon man
what are you trying to proove?
how bad islam is..or just how ignorant and closed minded you are?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I'm glad you think so you fool. Just accept that your religion is a fraud and a bunch of ninja towel heads who think they're going to heaven because every inch of their body is covered. Atleast they know they won't get sun burnt.
ninja towel heads?...grow up..what are nuns then?..or traditional christians..or jews..
yes we wont get sunburnt and cancer and skin diseases caused by then sun
so what?
how does it effect you if we are covered
better then walking around half naked

if you had something worth saying..or mentioning..
something that could put me in my place
or make me stop and think..hey this guy is right
then you win
but so far you have just talked shit..make lame jokes..accused us of being fraud and sinful and made it clear u are ignorant and lame
well its clear to me neways

GSTARRAW

soha said:
seriously
whats your problem
what are you christian?
hm..christian?... lets see
christians are all a bunch of pedofiles who want to rape anyone they can get their hands on
especially little innocent boys..in order to take over the world and make every1 christian

now thats something totally untrue
and wrong..something that a stupid person would believe
something that a stupid person would assume if a minority christian group did it

you are doing the same with islam
a group of so caled "muslims"..are terrorists and do bad things in the name of islam and you claim its the most pethetic religon

islam does not stand for terrorism
stupid people do

all their actions are not acts of islam
if you understood what real islam was you would not be such a moron
and how do i know i am right?
lets see..i am muslim..yeah thats it
how do i know that website is false
coz..lets see..i am muslim and i dont do any of it..i dont follow any of it
total opposite
c'mon man
what are you trying to proove?
how bad islam is..or just how ignorant and closed minded you are?
First of all, my problem has been established; that is, the teachings of islam.
Second of all, i am Christian and proud.
Hmmm i don't think Christians are the rapists... let's see not too long ago i remember a big rape case in Wiley park with a group of young lebbo muslim fuckwitts who forcefully fucked an innocent girl on a park bench. Thankfully they all got some good long years in jail.

I ain't singling out no minorities in the religion Islam, as far as i'm concerned it's the fucken MAJORITY who are terrorists... I don't see muslim leaders taking any action to stop it either... therefore the religion in itself is a fucken joke. I may have some sympathy if leaders were actually trying to do something about it.. but in this case they're all for it... I hope you all burn in hell til the last ash.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
First of all, my problem has been established; that is, the teachings of islam.
Second of all, i am Christian and proud.
Hmmm i don't think Christians are the rapists... let's see not too long ago i remember a big rape case in Wiley park with a group of young lebbo muslim fuckwitts who forcefully fucked an innocent girl on a park bench. Thankfully they all got some good long years in jail.

I ain't singling out no minorities in the religion Islam, as far as i'm concerned it's the fucken MAJORITY who are terrorists... I don't see muslim leaders taking any action to stop it either... therefore the religion in itself is a fucken joke. I may have some sympathy if leaders were actually trying to do something about it.. but in this case they're all for it... I hope you all burn in hell til the last ash.
hahaha
please
those guys werent all muslims
there was like 12 or something
i rememebr there was lebanese CHRISTIANS too
and my friend went out with one of them and knew some of those guys..
so what?
they werent raping in the name of islam
and it says nowhere in the koran to rape
its actually death penalty if you rape..or kill..
so wtf r u on about
and and ...good be proud of being a christian
thats good..inshallah u have a wonderful life..
yeah world leaders are stupid i agree
they dont do anything and i wish they would also

and hang on..we dont have muslim preists raping and molesting little boys
christians and catholics do
so..a leader..a preist..a religous person..commiting such acts and ur saying we are fuckwits?
now..does the actions of ur ministers reflect ur religon?
does the peddofilia performed by your preists and leader of ur religon reflect your religon

no..it doesnt
so..does terrorist reflect islam?..no
do rapist reflect islam
im smart enuff to figure that out..

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
hey great site :rolleyes:......u didnt think a little of it couldve been COMPLETE BULLSHIT U SMALL MINDED PRICK

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
U Arabianknight are a complete fuckwit and i hope ur ignorance kills u one day......u know....u can insult islam as much as u want but me and the rest of the muslims will just wipe the floor with ur comments.....actually its ppl like u that deserve to be blown up.......i just hope ur family isnt killed in front of ur eyes and ur land isnt occupied...then u wont be forced to blow urself to defend urself and ur family.......actually on second hand.....maybe u deserve it...then lets see wat ull do...i know wat ull do..ull run away and hide..or join the enemy...coz ur kind are cowards....talk as much as u want....muslims will forever stay here to annoy u like hell......so go now and complain ur head off u moron......u wont get anywhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)