• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

dinner table convo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSTARRAW

Do you know this guy called mohammed? oh and his friend Ali... They always hang together and wear the same adidas bumbag...
they're pretty cool.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
im not a towers bumb...well i used to be
but if they bumb at tower si would know their face
not names
do you know saf or abdul..
what skool you go to?

GSTARRAW

soha said:
im not a towers bumb...well i used to be
but if they bumb at tower si would know their face
not names
do you know saf or abdul..
what skool you go to?
Yea they the Syrian brother.... Abdul plays soccer etc.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
All i can say is that Islam is a fucked up religion, a religion that i hope one day is erradicated from this Earth
wow.....then im sure its killing u to bits that islam is the fastest growing religion in the world......:)

GSTARRAW

joujou_84 said:
wow.....then im sure its killing u to bits that islam is the fastest growing religion in the world......:)
Nah don't kill me at all... wanna know why? coz half the people who are muslim don't wanna be muslim. They just become muslim so they dont get killed by spiks like yourself.

Kulazzi

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
You all who are trying to back Islam are pathetic and have no idea what you're all on about. If your religion is so beautiful and deep then why the fuck do you have cockheads as leaders who simply support all the bad shit your fucked up people do. All i can say is that Islam is a fucked up religion, a religion that i hope one day is erradicated from this Earth. It's people like you who i hope a bus hits in the morning and keeps on driving. It's people like you that have created a world-wide hate against your religion. It's people like you who know no better and will burn in hell as a consequence. Theres one saying that fits this thread and the people arguing against me.

'Never argue with an idiot, they will take you down to their level and beat you with experience'

Take care and good night all, i hope some of you just don't wake up... you know who you are, and if you do... make an effort to find the nearest cliff or just stand in the middle of a bus lane on the m2.

Maybe you should read this. It will help you. Greatly. About Islam. Or maybe not. If you keep writing narrow-minding posts.

http://www.abc.net.au/compass/s538946.htm

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Nah don't kill me at all... wanna know why? coz half the people who are muslim don't wanna be muslim. They just become muslim so they dont get killed by spiks like yourself.
dude
i am muslim and i want to be muslim and i chose ot be muslim
and joujou is an australian anglosaxon convert to islam
she chose ot be muslim...errm?...killed by spiks?
haha..c'mon..ur responses are pethetic

GSTARRAW

soha said:
dude
i am muslim and i want to be muslim and i chose ot be muslim
and joujou is an australian anglosaxon convert to islam
she chose ot be muslim...errm?...killed by spiks?
haha..c'mon..ur responses are pethetic
And as a consequence... she's a fucktard for doing so... Who in their right mind does a conversion like that.. it's absolutely ridiculous.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
And as a consequence... she's a fucktard for doing so... Who in their right mind does a conversion like that.. it's absolutely ridiculous.
im perfectly in my right mind....and extremely happy with my decision....if ur not....thats ur problem not mine...and its a pity that u make other ppls business ur own personal problem.....u seem to be afraid of the unknown......how sad....

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
joujou_84 said:
im perfectly in my right mind....and extremely happy with my decision....if ur not....thats ur problem not mine...and its a pity that u make other ppls business ur own personal problem.....u seem to be afraid of the unknown......how sad....
yeah thats a fact people fear and reject what they dont know or understand
which is exactly what hes doing

Kulazzi

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
it's really a surprise to me that you have never replied back to the posts I have made to you but instead to everyone else. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)