discursive help (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
Alright this has been quite the chat. Anyone who stumbles accross this thread in the future will have quite a surprise read. Once again all the best to all of you in yr 12, not much you can do venting abt english teachers as of now so I hope you get your prep done in time and the HSC goes well.
yea this was fun with the gang which I feel like I have met. Because we are oddly similar and share similar experiences...interesting.

may22

HSC
not everyone here has the talent to write a banger B6 story on the spot tho 😭
I’m sorry!!! I didn’t meant it to sound like that 😂😭

But even mine aren’t band 6, so we’re on even footing here. Only thing is I don’t want to memorise a bunch of stories and adapt them to a prompt, I’d rather practise as many as possible so I’m confident on the day

zizi2003_

HSC
I’m sorry!!! I didn’t meant it to sound like that 😂😭

But even mine aren’t band 6, so we’re on even footing here. Only thing is I don’t want to memorise a bunch of stories and adapt them to a prompt, I’d rather practise as many as possible so I’m confident on the day
yesss lets get that band 6 !!!

may22

HSC
that's actually weird cuz i would think that a smaller school would be more competitive since less ppl in each subject but that's good.

is ur school ranked well?
My school honestly isn’t ranked that high. We’ve had quite a few 90+ ATARs in the past, but nothing incredible tbh

My grade is pretty competitive at the top; we’ve got a handful of students sitting within one or two marks of each other....but I manage to pull ahead and maintain my rank which is good

Small school = close community, and everyone thinks my cohort will be the best yet, but we’ll see how we go. I’m aiming for something no one in my school has achieved before, but I can be a trailblazer right?

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
My school honestly isn’t ranked that high. We’ve had quite a few 90+ ATARs in the past, but nothing incredible tbh

My grade is pretty competitive at the top; we’ve got a handful of students sitting within one or two marks of each other....but I manage to pull ahead and maintain my rank which is good

Small school = close community, and everyone thinks my cohort will be the best yet, but we’ll see how we go. I’m aiming for something no one in my school has achieved before, but I can be a trailblazer right?
yasss girl ur def gonna do amazing things! try to maintain consistency throughout the year and you'll for sure come out on top!

may22

HSC
yasss girl ur def gonna do amazing things! try to maintain consistency throughout the year and you'll for sure come out on top!
It’s going to be a tough year, but I’m ready for the challenge.

In saying that, it will not be as tough as you guy had it. I can’t imagine how difficult it’s been for you guys, and I hope you all do well in your HSC...and if not, I hope you get every opportunity to achieve your dream in the future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)