do the hsc people check your toilets? (1 Viewer)

McLoving

HSC
in the market society if we can get away with cheat we should do it

you are stupid not to infact

tku336

HSC
theres just way too much risk involved - even a small chance of getting caught is too much because it involves the entire cancellation of your paper, as opposed to just one or two more marks you might possibly gain if you got away with it.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
theres just way too much risk involved - even a small chance of getting caught is too much because it involves the entire cancellation of your paper, as opposed to just one or two more marks you might possibly gain if you got away with it.
but how would they know whether that book in the toilet is yours or not?

Macdwg

Professional Mad Lad
HSC
Lol they would finger print the book obviously

duckcowhybrid

HSC
even during class exams, they let you go?
Most of our exams are in the hall.

Also I lol'd at the tampon story. I don't think they'd be able to find out whose book it was, but if you're caught reading it, you're cheating.

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
If you people were as dedicated actually studying instead of finding elaborate ways to cheat and get out of real learning, you would ace the HSC.

Once more, did you ever even consider why you need high marks in the HSC to begin with? It's purpose is to get into a university of your choice, in a course of your choice. So if you make it through cheating, then what are you going to do once you reach university and have to do exams? Cheat in those too??

WBD

rowdyroddy

HSC
If you people were as dedicated actually studying instead of finding elaborate ways to cheat and get out of real learning, you would ace the HSC.

Once more, did you ever even consider why you need high marks in the HSC to begin with? It's purpose is to get into a university of your choice, in a course of your choice. So if you make it through cheating, then what are you going to do once you reach university and have to do exams? Cheat in those too??

WBD
sure why not
if you can cheat in the hsc, then you can cheat in uni

gothed0ggies

HSC
we're not allowed to go toilets during our exams anymore .
our teachers have already set us up for exams in " hsc condition " .
if someone was to go to the bathroom which is really rare aha the teacher follows them in and stands outside the door lol. (N)

studentcheese

HSC
lol, all these methods of cheating are hilarious! I tried to cheat before. It was a PDHPE exam. I wrote a mnenomic on my rubber, but sadly, it didn't come to good use. Anyway, I still felt really guilty so I decided that I would never ever cheat ever again. :D So please, don't cheat.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
firstly why would u cheat if ur studying there is nooooooo need and also the examiner wouldn't go with andyone into the cubical

this section of this site is so funny :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)