Do we really care about english? (1 Viewer)

pencilcase

HSC
has anyone actually started revising over english or are they only concerned at maths/science exams the following weeks? coz atm i still gotta go finish studying my core subjects before i can focus on english :caffeine:

artosis

HSC
all my subjects are bound to get band 6s. pretty sure.
except for english which was mere 75% in my trial. I've basically been doing english all throughout this holidays. Needa get that up so bad

jamesfirst

HSC
I'm memorising my 4 essays + creative.

That's the way I study english.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Yes, I've been finalising my essays and short story, but grrr it's really annoying!

HKK

HSC
My english marks are always so unpredictable -_- Worst I got was like 40/76, but other assessments + trial got like rank 3.

Yes, I do care. But like you I've been focusing on my cores lol

coralie1994

HSC
i re-wrote my short story and it's now only 743 words... is that too little? lol

coralie1994

HSC
My previous one was 843 words but i was told by my teacher that its storyline was a little too cliche, so i changed it completely, got my tutor to mark my new one for me, he approves of it but I was looking for ways to extend it... not sure what else to add in lol

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You should care about English. All your subjects should receive similar dedication time-wise.

jessxxr

HSC
lol c'mon guys even if you don't like english you should probably care about it considering its the only subject that automatically gets counted towards your atar no matter what you get..

powlmao

Banned
HSC
This. Unfortunatly english is compulsory and l hate it! Next year there is fundamental english like applied maths...wish l could do that.
English isn't hard, i just don't like it because it isn't all facts and single answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)