• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do You Support the Death Penalty? (1 Viewer)

Do u support the death penalty

• Total voters

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Korn said:
What only 5% of ppl love bush?
Yeah cause everyone who doesn't live in america hates bush for no reason, so even though he got voted in 95% of people hate him.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Yeah cause everyone who doesn't live in america hates bush for no reason, so even though he got voted in 95% of people hate him.
Huh, voted in how can a bush get voted in

HotShot

-_-
HSC
ha

iamsickofyear12 said:

There are many reasons to hate, too many so people just generalise and say they hate him. type in google "reasons to hate bush"

Fear will make a psychopath become sane!

Rorix

HSC
The ironic thing is that according to the only standardised intelligence test George W Bush has taken (well, published test result that is) he's smarter than (assuming that we have a random distribution of intelligence on this board) 96% of you.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Plus he was a member of Skull and Bones (although so was Kerry) that is elitism for you :)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Xayma said:
Plus he was a member of Skull and Bones (although so was Kerry) that is elitism for you :)
There is no proof that that supposed organisation exists, so why state what cant be proven

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Except that they have records of membership in Yale's library. Up until 1987.

While some claims are probably exaggerated there is no evidence (bar the lack of police interest in breakings of the law) that it doesn't exist.

There is alot of evidence to support it, claims from non-members, claims from members, and even the fund through which it operates.

HSC
Rorix said:
The ironic thing is that according to the only standardised intelligence test George W Bush has taken (well, published test result that is) he's smarter than (assuming that we have a random distribution of intelligence on this board) 96% of you.

rorix takes up the remaining 4% :rolleyes:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Xayma said:
Except that they have records of membership in Yale's library. Up until 1987.

While some claims are probably exaggerated there is no evidence (bar the lack of police interest in breakings of the law) that it doesn't exist.

There is alot of evidence to support it, claims from non-members, claims from members, and even the fund through which it operates.
Can u show me proof of the existance????

Rorix

HSC
Asquithian said:
Well you can't be totally stupid to get to where he is. He's just good at putting his foot in his mouth.

I do agree that he has certain 'issues' relating to public speaking.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
What if someone murders your closest friend / relative and their reason was "i felt like it"
would u just go and forgive them?

Fuck nO!!! I would kill them personally. I wouldnt let the stupid government poisen em, i wanna kill em maself!!

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Although the thought of the death penalty scares me like hell (from my recent trip overseas which went via malaysia "any person caught with drugs will face the mandatory death penalty"), I do not think it is the right answer. Sure, it would be one way to get rid of the overcrowding in gaols, however, if you think about it in a non-religious sense (minus the whole hell debate) Death is the easy way out. You execute somebody for murder of the like, and their pain is over in under a minute (I don't know exact statistics, so don't pull me up on that).... but if you enforce a "never to be released" or "life" sentence, then they have to live in a small, shitty little cell for the rest of their life. In actual fact... that thought scares me much more than death

Stan..

HSC
Rapists (Esp. Child), Mass Murderers & Torture.

Fry Em'

Generator

HSC
N/A
Ah, OK - I can see the way in which it may flow, but to me it doesn't work. Oh well.

aHostnik

HSC
i do in cases such as murder (not manslaughter) and rape/molestation. No person deserves a place in this world if they are willing to commit such a felony. These crimes either end lives or destroy them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)