Do you think you are prepared? (1 Viewer)

LonelyWolf

HSC
Definitely not, I've got business studies in exactly one week and haven't any study at all. literally no study for any of my subjects.

RawrJohnT

HSC
What do you guys reckon I should do?
I have IPT right in between the two English Tests (Tuesday-Wednesday) and I was thinking of completely ditching the test because I'd really much rather study for English Paper 2 due to the fact that there's 3 extended writing pieces I have to remember?

I'm currently doing 12 units and I'm coming 5/13 for IPT, but it's really a hopeless class :|
How would I ditch a test anyway? Apparently you don't get a HSC if you get a non-attempt?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah… I'd suggest still doing the test.

jamesfirst

HSC
Apparently they call you up to immediately show up for the exam.

jniranjan

HSC
Who's screwed for Hamlet? I feel like I don't know as much as I should, and I've done no full practice papers for paper 2.

kaitmaree77

HSC
N/A
No, I wasn't coming to read this thread and I'm even less sure I'm prepared reading what some people's definition of "unprepared" is. :p

herbs1

HSC
Fuck you guys. Relax.

Sciences: You have AGES to study and if you sucked 2 weeks ago, you'll suck still, so no point worrying.
Maths: Easy, nothing to remember really, just do some practice.
English: Also easy. Yes, just remember your quotes and at least you'll have an essay.

It's not like the HSC is the hardest thing ever, it's a standard exam, caters for the average student.

DemiClorissa

HSC
Fuck you guys. Relax.

Sciences: You have AGES to study and if you sucked 2 weeks ago, you'll suck still, so no point worrying.
English: Also easy. Yes, just remember your quotes and at least you'll have an essay.

It's not like the HSC is the hardest thing ever, it's a standard exam, caters for the average student.
this^

o_0

HSC
Fuck you guys. Relax.

:( HSC isn't hard, most people will manage fine! But the only difficult part is trying to get as close to 100% as possible...

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I find english at this stage worrying- Still finalising my quotes and etc.

Biz and Eco- I gotta revise the whole syllabus, my brain is missing few points here and there.

Ancient- Same as biz and eco^

Maths- My worry is that i am not able to do harder 9's and 10's.

But yeah i'll hopefully surpass my tasks.

chels777

HSC
i think im prepared for most subjects math will for sure be my down point but i seem to be doing way better than the trials which is good
english have to memorise more hamlet quotes and make sure i know my quotes 100% chem and bio just a couple of points in options i need to brush up on ancient i feel not too bad for except if they ask dodgy questions on the historical period and for SORII just need to memorise my quotes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)