• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone actually like the roosters?? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone actually like the roosters??

• Yes... they are great!!!

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No... they are a bunch of eastern suburbs wankers

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
If you so wish.

Also, congratulations on figuring out my address, mate. In whatever thread that was in ...

Haha you were the first person who bothered figuring it out. Either you love maths like me and do MX2 :D :D :D [FOUR UNIT 4EVA!] ... or you just have a sad, sad life.

I'm hoping it's the former, because Extension 2 Mathematics is the best ever subject invented by school.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
Who are you married to? the person you told me about the other night who you are strictly friends with?

And, just for the record, I think Ty Williams is fairly shit, and I do think Robbie Farrah is very good, but I dont think he's great.

And I will stand by my opinion that Ricky Stuart is a good coach, maybe it is because he had Brad Fittler running the show last year, I dont know, but someone can't go from a good coach to a shit coach in my eye's unless it takes a couple of years.

And sorry bout getting angry, but the only thing in life I know anything about is sport, and I love all sport so when someone tells you "you know nothing" its kinda depressing and i felt obliged to defend my opinions.
Haha nah man. You'll have to dig deeper than that!

Williams has been aided no end by Bowen and Sing, but I will grant him that try he scored against Manly a few weeks back. Awesome stuff.

Farah (one 'r') is very good. I'm just saying that while he, Marshall and Prince are players that the Tigers can build their team around, he's not the player I'd be looking for to lead my team to a premiership just yet. At least he studies Economics (I think) at Sydney Uni during the week as well, so perhaps I might see him next year if I manage to get in there.

I wasn't telling you that you knew nothing. Get over it already ;)

Just remember this and you'll be fine ... cuz we don't want to set you up for disappointment or anything:

Finals - Week 1 --- St George Illawarra Dragons 86 def. 4 Sharks

Random_87

HSC
N/A
You dont make typo's very often DRAGONZ but heres one:
DRAGONZ said:
Finals - Week 1 --- St George Illawarra Dragons 86 def. 4 Sharks
I believe it is Cronulla Sharks 123 def. Dragons 0. And thats right, the 1 point added to Cronulla's score to make it odd is from a Brett Kimmorley field goal from a line drop out....That seems a little more accurate :D

Bookie

Banned
HSC
You cant kick drop goals from a drop out, plus Noddy couldnt kickmore than 40m if his dick depended on it. But who cares, we'll get Parra week 1, and well thrahs them anyway.

And I havent started MX2 yet, but will next year, but yeah, I got a bit bored the other day.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
believe it is Cronulla Sharks 123 def. Dragons 0. And thats right, the 1 point added to Cronulla's score to make it odd is from a Brett Kimmorley field goal from a line drop out....That seems a little more accurate
HAHAHA, thats so funny. Cos its stupid.

Bookie said:
And I havent started MX2 yet, but will next year, but yeah, I got a bit bored the other day.
ARGH!! MATHS! AHHHH.. :(

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
You cant kick drop goals from a drop out, plus Noddy couldnt kickmore than 40m if his dick depended on it. But who cares, we'll get Parra week 1, and well thrahs them anyway.
How do you know that! its never been done, and it will only be done once by little Brett. And anyway, I heard he kicks at his best when his dick is on the line.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie, the chances of us winning are clearly 16221547894618230956102579843 if you calculate that correctly....wait a sec, I didnt carry the 565234, so it should be... 35453217854689125798389256723658157985713895657813965845367. Im feeling pretty good about our chances now :)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
How do you know that! its never been done, and it will only be done once by little Brett. And anyway, I heard he kicks at his best when his dick is on the line.
Probably because it's in the rules! Just like you can't kick a goal from a kick-off, mate.

Bookie said:
Ah, the charm of getting home and doing some exponential relations.

The chances of the Sharks winning a premiership; Ae^-kt, A cannot equal 0
Haha nice.

However, what you must remember is that we are looking at very, VERY large values of 't' here. Most preferrably, we'd be looking at the situation where t ---> inifinity.

It makes all the more sense, then, when you consider how it's been quite a long time without winning one.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Our chances cannot mathematically possibly be over 1. It must be 0 < P < 1
I know, it was a bad joke mate.
DRAGONZ said:
Probably because it's in the rules! Just like you can't kick a goal from a kick-off, mate.
Yeah, i know that too, again, it was just a bad joke.... to bad i cant portray sarcasm on the internet.

and bookie I hope the equation equals something close to 0.999999 repeater. if not, dont tell me, I dont want to know.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Well if it did equal 0.999999rep, we aren't fulfilling our chances too well.

You're jokes are lame.

Take one from the man - Eoin's so dumb that an Irish man would hear him.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Thanks for that Bookie. I just laughed for 2 minutes straight. (sarcastic tone used here). And why must you draw on the fact im 1/2 Irish? I more Aussie than anything else because I was born here and have lived all my life here.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
YOU ARE JOKES ARE LAME . . .

Ahhh, alright, I understand :S
Why do you always tell people there spelling mistakes? they ern't that important, right? After all, its just a forum. (I only ask because you've done it to me 1000000 times)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)