Does anyone else feel this year is going too slowly? (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
it goes SUPER fast, trust me, its trials in no time, then youll be studying for hsc

BlugyBlug

HSC
the older you get, the faster the years will go
This.

Each day represents a smaller fraction of your lifespan as you get older and older. 1 year for a 5 year old is 1/5th of his entire life, while 1 year for a 40 year old is only 1/40th of his entire life.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Uni is going slowly for me, though this time it's a "good slow" if you know what I mean.
Yeah I do :) Sometimes in life you feel like things should go slower or faster-but I kinda subscribe to whole you need to go through troughs of rain to appreciate the sunshine, if you could skip mundane stuff in life you'd never truly appreciate the exciting things.

I absolutely loved my time in Year 12-uni's been an absolutely different kind of adventure thus far, but you are only at this point one time in your life, so you might as well enjoy it.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Week 7 already. Can't believe it, it feels like a few days ago when I was doing my Modern History assessment on the first day back.

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, it's gone pretty fast...
I almost pissed my pants when we had an assembly for a "half yearly" -.-"

Focus is Key

HSC
Sooo fast. Ugh, terribly annoying trying to finish my two assignments due next week, make notes and revise for the half-yearlies!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)