does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
housah0lic said:
you drink drive you motherfucker?
hates fuckwits that drink drive
I am a better drive after 10 drinks that a lot of people are sober... so I don't see what the problem is. If they are allowed to drive I should be allowed to drink drive.

HalcyonSky

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I am a better drive after 10 drinks that a lot of people are sober... so I don't see what the problem is. If they are allowed to drive I should be allowed to drink drive.
that's what every drink driver thinks until they kill somebody you dumb fuck

Russdog

russell
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
yeah same. except i'm more likely to go somewhere like an industrial estate and do stupid shit and put my car in danger when im drunk.

atleast i don't put people in danger.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It's true, I don't give a shit about other people... but I do care about myself and my car. I wouldn't do it if I thought there was any chance I was going to have an accident.

HSC
Ok ok, heres a puzzle for you:

2 CRUISERS (7%) and my head is spinning and I feel geniunely tipsy.

2 glasses of half absinth (60%) half lemonade and i just get that warm tingly feeling that liquor tends to give you. Though, mentally I didnt feel AS smashed as the cruisers made me feel. Though, still a little more "happy."

Shouldn't I feel more from the absinth? :uhoh:

dp624

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
iamsickofyear12 said:
It's true, I don't give a shit about other people... but I do care about myself and my car. I wouldn't do it if I thought there was any chance I was going to have an accident.
i dno dude, that's kinda pretentious
i'd rather you not believe it.

Last edited:
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
yeah you THINK you're a better driver when you're smashed but alcohol really does mess with your reaction time. You're an idiot if you drink and drive whether you get home safely or not. You up your chances of an accident and if you get pulled over by a cop, you're screwed. *claps* well done, loser.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Never driven a car drunk and never will. Not for fear of hurting myself, but for fines.

dp624

HSC
Riet said:
Never driven a car drunk and never will. Not for fear of hurting myself, but for fines.
lol.
me: never driven a car

iamsickofyear12

HSC
settle*precious said:
yeah you THINK you're a better driver when you're smashed but alcohol really does mess with your reaction time. You're an idiot if you drink and drive whether you get home safely or not. You up your chances of an accident and if you get pulled over by a cop, you're screwed. *claps* well done, loser.
I never said I drive better when I am 'smashed', I said I drive better after 10 drinks (than a lot of other people when they are sober). I wouldn't drive if I was smashed.

I KNOW that I drive better after drinking than a lot of people when they are sober. It is not an opinion, it is an observable fact.

I don't disagree that it reduces my reaction time, I am just saying my reaction time after drinking is still better than the reaction times of other people when they are sober and legally allowed to drive.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Hmm, after just a drink for me, I definately cannot drive. Everything moves way too quickly.

Anyway, for the OP, I drink seldomly. Hung up my drinking boots after ending up in hospital at 17 after too many shots. I'm a lightweight and happy to have 4 double blacks and call it quits.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You are an A grade fuckwit.

That is the exact same mentality all drink drivers have. It's the mentality that gets people killed.

Words fail me right now.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Riet said:
Dude I'm exactly the same. my fear isn't of crashing - I have an irrational fear of crashing even when sober.
I just don't wanna lose my licence, get a fine or go to jail. What a fucking inconvenience.

shell.q

HSC
i dont drink, not becuase i am on meds although tht is part of the reason why, but when u see first hand what drinking can do to a persons body and how hard it is to pick yourself up from those times, its kinda hard to go back drinking.
also i know first hand what it is like to lose someone to drink driving, and only a youth to.

so for all you diks who think u r doing the world a favor driving while your drunk get half your brain back and realise you arent.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
shell.q said:
i dont drink, not becuase i am on meds although tht is part of the reason why, but when u see first hand what drinking can do to a persons body and how hard it is to pick yourself up from those times, its kinda hard to go back drinking.
also i know first hand what it is like to lose someone to drink driving, and only a youth to.

so for all you diks who think u r doing the world a favor driving while your drunk get half your brain back and realise you arent.
Huh? Who exactly said that?
And please use correct spelling at all times.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
her unnecessary exaggeration gave off the impression she was quoting someone, but i don't think she was.

kylie.110292

HSC
I dont drink and i have found that i dnt get asked to parties where ppl will be drinking

dougieblow

HSC
after the sydney festival l told some people that l went to a club, and they said were you drunk and l said no. Then they said that wouldn't have been any fun?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)