Does God exist? (10 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

arkaPRAWNstar

HSC
well personally i believe with my whole heart that God is real

im a true believer in the divine trinity and that yes... there are things about it which no one can explain

but what other religion and/or beliefs DONT have things that are unexplainable?

i mean iv gone to church my WHOLE life and grown up in a christian family but didnt become a christian till september this year

its an unexplainable feeling when you KNOW that your saved and that you will be entering into glory with God and the rest of the christians who hav lived throughout history..

i just dont understand how people can be athiest... im not attacking you but what exactly do you believe will happen after you die? (kinda curious actually)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
arkaPRAWNstar said:
im not attacking you but what exactly do you believe will happen after you die?
Nothing.

Mind you, if the basic substrate of the universe exists for eternity and cycles through all possible permutations (massive speculation) then I would expect to exist an infinite number of times. I'm not sure whether this amounts to death?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
arkaPRAWNstar said:
i just dont understand how people can be athiest... im not attacking you but what exactly do you believe will happen after you die? (kinda curious actually)
Dunno. Kinda like the idea of being reborn again :D

I guess I'll find out when I die

C

CyanideChrist

arkaPRAWNstar said:
its an unexplainable feeling when you KNOW that your saved and that you will be entering into glory with God and the rest of the christians who hav lived throughout history..
How could you possibly "KNOW" that you'll be saved?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
arkaPRAWNstar said:
i mean iv gone to church my WHOLE life and grown up in a christian family but didnt become a christian till september this year

And another thing...
Explain this then. Why have you been waiting 2000 years for Him to come to Earth, when it's obvious he's not? It's a long time time to be waiting...

And how come if you've gone to church your whole life, how come you only became Christian this year?

Jessica14

HSC
CyanideChrist said:
Faith... Isn't the point of this thread to ascertain whether or not God exists? The answer is the same for both. We don't "know" anything and we're not meant to. It's about what you believe.

nikolas

HSC
Jessica14 said:
Faith... Isn't the point of this thread to ascertain whether or not God exists? The answer is the same for both. We don't "know" anything and we're not meant to. It's about what you believe.
Thanks you "its all about faith" christian posting #643642

We get it, you believe in a magician in the sky with out any sort evidence.

C

CyanideChrist

Jessica14 said:
So why do some Christians prance around singing about how they "know" God loves them and will take them up to heaven? They don't know that, so by saying that they do, they are lying. And where do lies come from? SATAN.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
CyanideChrist said:
So why do some Christians prance around singing about how they "know" God loves them and will take them up to heaven? They don't know that, so by saying that they do, they are lying. And where do lies come from? SATAN.
you believe in satan but not god?

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
CyanideChrist said:
if god appeared to me in a burning bush, and told me i would be saved, would you believe me then?

nikolas

HSC
Elite.Meat said:
if god appeared to me in a burning bush, and told me i would be saved, would you believe me then?
I'd tell you to put the bong away.

gibbo153 said:
you believe in satan but not god?
I think he was being sarcastic, not sure if you are though.

Last edited:

nikolas

HSC
Elite.Meat said:
then how would you believe any supporting evidence 2wards god then?
Dunno, certainly not that a burning bush told you this, i think, rightfully so, that i would believe you a mad man sooner than a prophet.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
nikolas said:
Dunno, certainly not that a burning bush told you this, i think, rightfully so, that i would believe you a mad man sooner than a prophet.
so god would have to appear to for you to believe in a god then

C

CyanideChrist

nikolas said:
I think he was being sarcastic, not sure if you are though.
I fucking hope so...

Elite.Meat said:
No lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)