Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

BlackDragon

HSC
Here's a question. We didn't exist for an eternity before we were born, so what's wrong with the fact that we won't exist for an eternity after we die?

philphie

Banned
HSC
Idiot. You wanna talk fair?

Fair is it that I'm a homosexual and as such, will be condemned for acting on my urges? Fair is it that because of this religion, me and countless other homosexuals are not afforded the right ro marry?

whoooooooo bachelors for life!!! you be my wing man first class

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
This is just too "lol".

There must be a god! Otherwise we'd be living for nothing! That must automatically mean god exists! Rejoice!
if you look at all the TV stars and music idols, you would see that none of the big names are happy with their lives. for example, Heath Ledger... he must have been happy with his expensive car or what ever he had, i dunno if he had a boat or not, but he certainaly had millions in his bank account...

so, what happened to him? he commited scuicide by taking too many drugs...

so what went wrong there wasn't he happy with all the riches that one can ever imagine?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
if you look at all the TV stars and music idols, you would see that none of the big names are happy with their lives. for example, Heath Ledger... he must have been happy with his expensive car or what ever he had, i dunno if he had a boat or not, but he certainaly had millions in his bank account...

so what went wrong there wasn't he happy with all the riches that one can ever imagine?
His suicide was classified as an accidental overdose with dangerous mixture of legal drugs.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

He didn't commit suicide, retard. Read the coroner's report. He died because of a lethal cocktail of prescription drugs which various doctors had prescribed him in ignorance of what other medication he was taking. Entirely an accident.

BlackDragon

HSC
Regardless, happiness is not the ultimate end of existence just as prostration to some higher being isn't either. Life's organic nature gives true freedom, and those who posit some inherent ontological difference between us and any other animal, as to deny this nature, are just deluding themselves. We are the same. Reasoning ability is just a trait.

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
Here's a question. We didn't exist for an eternity before we were born, so what's wrong with the fact that we won't exist for an eternity after we die?
just a thought, science says that there is the lowest temperature that we can reach, absolute zero which is something like -273 degrees C. but funnily enough, there is no limit for how high the temperature can go

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
just a thought, science says that there is the lowest temperature that we can reach, absolute zero which is something like -273 degrees C. but funnily enough, there is no limit for how high the temperature can go
And? Simple laws my friend. If something gets that hot... It simply desintegrates.

Hell could not exist... If you're going to say "the devil will keep you alive"... Bull.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC

1) Religious people commit suicide too (LOL SUICIDE BOMBERS)
2) It is probably true that there is a correlation between atheism and depression, however if I were to guess that's probably because there's also a correlation between intelligence and atheism.
3) Even if being religious was FUCKING AWESOME it wouldn't make the truth any different.
LOL

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

Don't know whether to laugh or not. Either way, bow your head in shame for voicing such ridiculous thoughts.

yes i'm sure that heath ledger died because he didn't believe god (or was it because he starred in brokeback mountain?).

BlackDragon

HSC
So? :S:S:S:S:S

Lets state facts and not actually respond to things. You make as much sense as:

Why do religious people need a higher being to have meaning?

Name_Taken: Because without faith in god, your life has no meaning.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
why can't hell exist?
Because it just can't. Don't you think we would have found it by now if we had? Sub-surface drilling and all.

Hell is a creation of the bible and christianity, which in itself has no solid foundation on which to stand. It's all circular reasoning and "mysterious ways" with history from a time so long ago that there is no way anyone could quote the prophets directly, and the 'word of god' has been passed down and interperated in so many ways that one cannot know exactly which is right.

It just can't.

BlackDragon

HSC
"so... there is a limit to how far back you can go. but no limit to hovw far forwards you can go" - Adomad

Why because of temperatures? Do you realise that those two things don't even relate? Please give me your insight into the possible structures of spacetime, because I'm not sure you know anything about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)