Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
stop making dumbass assumptions. take a look at some of my posts before labelling me as muslim.

yeah but you're obvious even to the blinded.

ok then now is your chance to prove me if im wrong, what religion are you from then?

if you wont say ill continue assuming...

my assumptions aren't as ridiculous as yours, at least what i assume has some meaning, and its all fact, what you say is complete lies.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Mathew 5 - "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen."

pwned

what?

Titburger

HSC
I'm saying get off your high horse and stop being a hypocrite. I have no problems with your personal beliefs but if you're not going to bring proof to the existance/non-existance of God - gtfo .

Even the bible is backing me up here

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
yeah but you're obvious even to the blinded.

ok then now is your chance to prove me if im wrong, what religion are you from then?

if you wont say ill continue assuming...

my assumptions aren't as ridiculous as yours, at least what i assume has some meaning, and its all fact, what you say is complete lies.
my religion has no name. my god's named is IT. IT is a rather peaceful god, who does not believe people should be stoned for whatever reason. IT created us all as equals, men, women, straights, gays. IT has no opposition whatsoever to homosexuality. IT does not require us to pray. IT gave us one life to enjoy and cherish with no promise of eternal life in heaven or fire and brimestones in hell. IT does not care whether you "plough an ass and an ox together" or that you clothes are made from more that one material, or that a son curses his dad, or that a woman sells sex for a living. IT also doesnt care if a woman who is being raped "does not scream loud enough" nor does IT care whether we eat shell fish or not. OH one more thing, IT does not take credit for curing a bunch of old farts from cancer and such.

Now... i dare you to prove that IT is not real. C'mon, show me what you got. You have absolutely no proof whatsover to disprove IT.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
my religion has no name. my god's named is IT. IT is a rather peaceful god, who does not believe people should be stoned for whatever reason. IT created us all as equals, men, women, straights, gays. IT has no opposition whatsoever to homosexuality. IT does not require us to pray. IT gave us one life to enjoy and cherish with no promise of eternal life in heaven or fire and brimestones in hell. IT does not care whether you "plough an ass and an ox together" or that you clothes are made from more that one material, or that a son curses his dad, or that a woman sells sex for a living. IT also doesnt care if a woman who is being raped "does not scream loud enough" nor does IT care whether we eat shell fish or not. OH one more thing, IT does not take credit for curing a bunch of old farts from cancer and such.

Now... i dare you to prove that IT is not real. C'mon, show me what you got. You have absolutely no proof whatsover to disprove IT.
you have proven to me that you are deluded

seriously i think you're head is too far up you're arse dude.

stop making up stories...

I'm saying get off your high horse and stop being a hypocrite. I have no problems with your personal beliefs but if you're not going to bring proof to the existance/non-existance of God - gtfo .

Even the bible is backing me up here

do you not read my posts?

how am i being a hypocrite, do you support Islamic teachings?

that's good to see the bible is backing you up, i got nothing against it, I'm a Christian too, but what are you trying to prove exactly apart from attacking me with fallacious comments?

Titburger

HSC

how am i being a hypocrite, do you support Islamic teachings?

that's good to see the bible is backing you up, i got nothing against it, I'm a Christian too, but what are you trying to prove exactly apart from attacking me with fallacious comments?
Cool story bro, I get that you are against Islam. But you are not adding anything in reference to the existance of a "God". How is that "attacking you with fallicious comments".

This frustrates me beyond belief. You havn't given no rational rebuttal to his point and claim that he is "deluded", yet choose to believe in the parts of the bible that suit your needs. I think it is you that has "your head too far up you're arse dude."

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

lol thats what christianity is.

your posts has as much credibility as a pile of regurgitated human faeces. stop embarassing yourself.

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
lol thats what christianity is.

No thats what you said, you didnt provide any verses from the bible to explicitly say that this is what Christianity says.

your posts has as much credibility as a pile of regurgitated human faeces. stop embarrassing yourself.
again, you're mind is clouded with false judgment, don't post if you got nothing good to say, you haven't provided any quotes directly from the bible, because you been throwing them all away, so i suggest you think forward not backward next time and stop ridiculing Christianity let alone other religions in general...kapeesh?

you need to wake up from the land of fairies and leprechauns and realise what you are saying, as a matter of fact everything you say is out of context let alone not from a credible source like the bible, simply because you pulled out all of this from the top of you're head filled with mumbo-jumbo thoughts in attempt to criticize and discriminate Christianity, i suggest you stop there and don't go any further to the point you will embarrass you're ass and wont want to ever talk about religion again...

And the fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist, ok?

Cool story bro, I get that you are against Islam. But you are not adding anything in reference to the existance of a "God". How is that "attacking you with fallicious comments".

This frustrates me beyond belief. You havn't given no rational rebuttal to his point and claim that he is "deluded", yet choose to believe in the parts of the bible that suit your needs. I think it is you that has "your head too far up you're arse dude."

I'm not against Islam, I'm against their teachings to kill and exterminate others from different religions.

Why so frustrated? Nobody asked you to feel so infuriated with my post, if you dont like what i say, read, ignore and move on, so simple, everyone has the right to believe what they want.

I don't need to provide evidence, the evidence is there and has been for a good 2000yrs or so, if you want the evidence that God exists i can provide it for you, but there is no point repeating whats already been said in the past teachings where nothing has changed and will remain the same for years to come.

if its the truth you desire, search for it, don't tell me to put my head up my ass, else your head is going up his ass, then his head up my ass..ok?

I believe whats been said from the bible because everything from it is valid, however what you said is infiltrated with nonsense so im sorry to say im also invalidating whatever points you have made, if you want to justify what you have said please provide quotes from the bible or don't bother posting at all.

Last edited:

Titburger

HSC
I believe whats been said from the bible because everything from it is valid, however what you said is infiltrated with nonsense so im sorry to say im also invalidating whatever points you have made, if you want to justify what you have said please provide quotes from the bible or don't bother posting at all.
Wow, where to even begin??? Besides making a complete idiot of yourself by disregarding the fallacies section on the first page of this thread regarding the bible you still have a lot to answer for in that comment. So you believe that Jonah literally survived for 3 days inside a "giant fish"? You believe that Noah had billions of species of animal on a boat? If you can't answer for these among countless other examples then you have no right interpreting the bible literally for your own means but rather you should see it as a collection of parables for moral guidance.

if its the truth you desire, search for it, don't tell me to put my head up my ass, else your head is going up his ass, then his head up my ass..ok?"
lol wut?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Wow, where to even begin??? Besides making a complete idiot of yourself by disregarding the fallacies section on the first page of this thread regarding the bible you still have a lot to answer for in that comment. So you believe that Jonah literally survived for 3 days inside a "giant fish"? You believe that Noah had billions of species of animal on a boat? If you can't answer for these among countless other examples then you have no right interpreting the bible literally for your own means but rather you should see it as a collection of parables for moral guidance.

lol wut?

it seems you have read a thing or two within the bible, good for you.

you must be atheist or agnostic, whichever i assume.

actually i dont know how i made a fool of myself, your'e the one is clouded with false judgement. If you are here trying to tell me not to believe any of these things you raised, then why is it soo many other Christians do?

however i know its all real, i have seen it to believe it, you are yet to have seen it, apparitions are a perfect example and there is no hiding it that they arent false, they are real, people have seen it for themselves and were shocked to see what they once couldnt believe, maybe if you had the opportunity it would shut you up and make you think twice about what you have to say.

you cant convince me of anything, try convincing millions of other Christians what you just said, you know it would make you ridiculous, just as I'am about to make you look now.

I'm glad you raised these questions though, for once you brought up something intelligent, ok, ill provide you with an explanation on all of this using evidence:

First off, this is one of the Bible stories most ridiculed by people who consider themselves sophisticated and intellectual.

Skeptics say that no whale could swallow a man in the first place, and, even if he did, the man would certainly never survive three days and three nights in his belly, as the Bible claims.

“Christian liberals” have attempted to avoid this problem by saying that the story of Jonah was only an allegory and was never meant to be understood as actual history.

However, whenever the Bible writers used allegories or parables or other symbolic stories, they always either said so or else made it evident in the context.

The book of Jonah is certainly written as though it were actual history. Jonah was a real prophet who is mentioned also in II kings 14:25. None of the ancient Jews or early Christians ever doubted the authenticity and historicity of the book of Jonah and its story.

There is little question that the event was a mircale, but this fact certainly does not disprove it! The account, in fact, says as much:
"Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights." jonah 1:17​
Later it says:
"And the Lord spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land." -Jonah 2:10​
God was certainly able to accomplish this if He wished; to deny the possibility of miracle is atheism. The actual occurrence of this particular miracle is adequately attested by the very fact of its record in the Holy Scriptures, and is doubly confirmed by the testimony of Christ.

Whole animals as large or larger than a man have been found in the stomachs of the sperm whale, the whale shark and the white shark.

you might be wondering how he may have survived:

As to whether a man could survive "three days and three nights" under such conditions, there are three possible answers that could be suggested in defense of the Biblical narrative.

As to whether a man could survive "three days and three nights" under such conditions, there are three possible answers that could be suggested in defense of the Biblical narrative.

• NATURAL. In the first place, it has been well established that the phrase "three days and three nights" in ancient Hebrew usage was an idiomatic expression meaning simply “three days,” and was applicable even if the beginning and ending days of the period were only partial days. Thus it could refer to a period as short as about 38 hours. There is always some air in the whale's stomach, and, as long as the animal it has swallowed is still alive, digestive activity will not begin. Thus, Jonah's experience could possibly have happened entirely with the framework of natural law.
  • MIRACLE. It is much more likely, however, that the event involved a divine miracle, as the Scripture strongly implies. The “great fish” was prepared and sent by God, as was the intense storm that threatened the ship on which Jonah was traveling. The storm ceased as soon as Jonah was cast overboard (Jonah 1:4, 15). In like manner, it was quite probable that God preserved Jonah's life miraculously all through the horrifying experience.
  • RESURRECTION. A third possibility is that Jonah actually suffocated and died in the great fish and then God later brought him back from the dead. There are at least eight other such “resurrections” recorded in the Bible, as well as the glorious bodily resurrection of Christ—of which Jonah's experience in particular was said by Christ to be a prophetic sign.

Now in relation to you're question about Noah:

GOD kept the animals at peace with each other. If you look, the Ark was about six hundred feet long and about two hundred feet wide and several stories tall. It was a box like structure that needed only to float.

Noah loaded the Ark, as GOD had instructed him, with provisions enough for all. There were several members of Noah's family whose sole purpose, at the time, was to feed and tend the animals. All of this was accomplished under GOD's watchful eye. Remember: With GOD all things are possible.

The animals actually did eat each other. Before the ark, there were 15.7 billion species of animals on the planet. Noah actually only found half of them, and most of them died off of starvation, and the lions ate most of the rest of the ones that didn't starve, so that's why there are only 1.2 billion species of animals on the earth today.

Some believe that building such a large vessel out of wood is impossible, but there are many ships that have been built with the methods discussed.

now does this answer you're questions enough?

you can never defy/challenge whats been said in the bible, otherwise we wouldn't have as many christian believers today.

lol wut?[/quote]

do they speak english in wut?

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
yay let's put down another rleigion to make ours seem more plausible

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i assume you're just another muslim who is confused and has a poor interpretation of any religion and easily misjudges them by providing biased and baffling invalid statements combined with sentimental rubbish, everything you say from here on is complete nonsense..

umm, yeah maybe on a few occasions, but do you even know what you're saying? the thing with the stone was mentioned because at that time of age, stoning people to death was one of the death sentences they have for people who commit crimes, not Christians though, remember Christianity was still being established, it was mainly concerned with the Jews..

if you have difficulties misinterpreting things, you shouldn't even bother.

you never even read a bible, you dont know what you're talking about

islam teaches killings and it says so explicitly, they live by the sword and die by the sword is a perfect example of this, let alone jihad and all the other contemporary crap.

over the last 1400yrs, around 270 million non believers were murdered by muslim jihadists. Islam destroyed the Christian Middle east and Christian North Africa, it was also estimated that around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during this conquest
the last 1400 years.

Also, half the Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus murdered. Islamic jihad also destroyed over 10 million Buddhists. In other words, Islam is a killing machine.

In conclusion Islam is a barbaric religion

Islam a religion of peace? hah i don't think so.

In the Quran itself, it teaches to eliminate the Jews and christian, Christianity doesn't encourage violence, its part of the 10 commandments, thou shall not kill...so wake up and stop basing bullshit with you're clouded judgment when the truth is there right in front of our faces, its a matter of you agreeing/disagreeing, if you disagree, dont bother opening yourself fire with false judgment again.

Pretty sure the Spanish/Portugues massacred the natives in the Americas if they didn't convert to Christianity.

Name_Taken

HSC
Pretty sure the Spanish/Portugues massacred the natives in the Americas if they didn't convert to Christianity.
Because the Native Americians had a pretty peaceful religion themselves ofc...

The Spanish conquered them for $. Most native deaths which occured as a result of European colonisation were because of disease and not of outright violence.

Even so, this is a stupid example, the world of the 1600-1700's was very different to the one we live in today, one where slavery was accepted, for example and women were the property of their husbands.

Much has changed. No Church would advocate forign invasion nowadays anyway, except for perhaps in the extreme circumstances where human rights are being violated, genocide etc.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
The Spanish conquered them for $. .
Um yeah, but with the same argument you can say the Muslims did it for $

Also, this thread is not about which religion is superior but whether or not God exists, so let's get back to the topic pls.

Name_Taken

HSC
Um yeah, but with the same argument you can say the Muslims did it for $
You may be able to, but Muslim holy wars (Jihads) are advocated by the religion itself.

The conquest of the Americas by Spain, while I imagine was endorsed by the nobility-level clergy, wasn't fought as a "holy war" equivilant, if that makes sense...

Also, this thread is not about which religion is superior but whether or not God exists, so let's get back to the topic pls.
Yep :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)