• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God exist? (4 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

fullonoob

fail engrish? unpossible!
HSC
in my opinion, god does not exist.

I believe it is a creationism of human kind in order to avoid the ultimate question of life. i.e. providing a conjecture with no proof whatsoever, leaving only belief in individuals. By providing an alternate answer, since one is not definite to "what/who created the universe", mankind has simply averted the question to a superbeing, above any comprehension, that has the power to do anything. Individuals who have followed this principle accumulate more individuals to have faith in god, and in the current state, the world is in a mixed situation of non-believers and believers. Where complexly, god has arose from an idea of a person, a person who considers god to be true, a person back in the BC ages with lack of knowledge to prove, a person who is ultimately insufficient to obtain advice from. Some even deem that this person has been allocated by "God" to spread the word. But such suppositions do no more than illustrate the futility of man's foolishness and credulous human nature.

Though still, civilisation took the easy way out, and left this universal question to something that cannot be proved wrong, nor proved right. In such circumstances, i believe that God is merely a facet to conceal that "there is no being in this present time that can answer the questions to the purpose of life, who created us, why they did so etc. By masking such questions, humanity has considered these subject matters to be answered, with the intention of having a controversial upbeat satisfaction. Such delusions instill fulfillment, and apparently parallel themselves with the human condition. Up till now there has been no contradiction with the bible and god, as they assist one's strength to believe. Although, one day, God will change so much in perspective that the bible will fail to follow everyone's discernment.

This is just my opinion...i'm an atheist :D

zaxmacks

HSC
Can you provide the passage please? (Out of interest I'd like to see).
Here.

Though a husband is also commanded by the bible to take care of his wife and love her like he loves himself (ie not taking advantage of her submission).

boganxcore

HSC
in my opinion, god does not exist.

I believe it is a creationism of human kind in order to avoid the ultimate question of life. i.e. providing a conjecture with no proof whatsoever, leaving only belief in individuals. By providing an alternate answer, since one is not definite to "what/who created the universe", mankind has simply averted the question to a superbeing, above any comprehension, that has the power to do anything. Individuals who have followed this principle accumulate more individuals to have faith in god, and in the current state, the world is in a mixed situation of non-believers and believers. Where complexly, god has arose from an idea of a person, a person who considers god to be true, a person back in the BC ages with lack of knowledge to prove, a person who is ultimately insufficient to obtain advice from. Some even deem that this person has been allocated by "God" to spread the word. But such suppositions do no more than illustrate the futility of man's foolishness and credulous human nature.

Though still, civilisation took the easy way out, and left this universal question to something that cannot be proved wrong, nor proved right. In such circumstances, i believe that God is merely a facet to conceal that "there is no being in this present time that can answer the questions to the purpose of life, who created us, why they did so etc. By masking such questions, humanity has considered these subject matters to be answered, with the intention of having a controversial upbeat satisfaction. Such delusions instill fulfillment, and apparently parallel themselves with the human condition. Up till now there has been no contradiction with the bible and god, as they assist one's strength to believe. Although, one day, God will change so much in perspective that the bible will fail to follow everyone's discernment.

This is just my opinion...i'm an atheist :D
you're argument would be taken a bit more seriously if you didn't have such appalling grammar.

fullonoob

fail engrish? unpossible!
HSC
you're argument would be taken a bit more seriously if you didn't have such appalling grammar.
i wouldn't rely on someone to use "you're" instead of "your" to tell me that my grammar is such. Though i do admit my grammar is sucky.

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

thats what the internet is for, or haven't you heard of google?

my answers would have been the same, i just thought id provide you with some quotes to justify, plus the answers here are more in depth, after all lets forget im no scholar or priest.

this is bos...your not going to get caught for plagarism on a social networking site like this, you dweed.

its good to see you found the sites i used, why didn't you just do the research yourself to answer you're own questions then, nothing i say will be much different, the only difference is that those sites provide more insight and meaning behind what i was going to say.

Titburger

HSC
thats what the internet is for, or haven't you heard of google?

my answers would have been the same, i just thought id provide you with some quotes to justify, plus the answers here are more in depth, after all lets forget im no scholar or priest.

this is bos...your not going to get caught for plagarism on a social networking site like this, you dweed.

its good to see you found the sites i used, why didn't you just do the research yourself to answer you're own questions then, nothing i say will be much different, the only difference is that those sites provide more insight and meaning behind what i was going to say.
Well the basis of those answers are - "It makes no sense but because God is awesome it can happen"

Do you honestly think you can fit billions of species of animal onto a boat? Noah must of built some sweeeeet boat

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Well the basis of those answers are - "It makes no sense but because God is awesome it can happen"

Do you honestly think you can fit billions of species of animal onto a boat? Noah must of built some sweeeeet boat

you are exaggerating the amount of species he managed to fit in one boat.

he brought one of every kind, did you not read what i found, alot of the animals were eaten from each other, some may have died for natural causes. dont exagerrate yet underestimate the number of species he fit in the boat, mind you it wasnt billions, the boat would have had to be the same size of a freaking mothership the same one from independence day to fit that many animals.

the reason it makes no sense to you is simply because you don't belong to this religious affiliation, you're not a christian, that's a simple answer why it wont make sense, non-believers tend to lean more towards astrology and science more then anything.

God is awesome, hes the creator a supernatural being, who can do anything, dont underestimate his power, im sure you have heard of the sentiment, God works in mysterious ways, dont underestimate his ability.

if you don't know anything about God/religion you shouldn't even bother replying to this thread, seems you have only heard of a few things that most people know about, yet you cant provide an explanation yourself.

Its often too hard to find the truth, but its up to you to make the effort.

lol there's no need to interact with skyline. he's obviously oblivious to any idea which goes against his indoctrinated belief systems

you wouldn't know nothing.

you probably been to attached to voodoo or something

perhaps witchcraft suits you

who are you to say its indoctrinated belief system, we have doctrines the church follows and abides, don't go on saying shit you don't what you're talking about.

Last edited:

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
you are exaggerating the amount of species he managed to fit in one boat.

he brought one of every kind, did you not read what i found, alot of the animals were eaten from each other, some may have died for natural causes. dont exagerrate yet underestimate the number of species he fit in the boat, mind you it wasnt billions, the boat would have had to be the same size of a freaking mothership the same one from independence day to fit that many animals.

the reason it makes no sense to you is simply because you don't belong to this religious affiliation, you're not a christian, that's a simple answer why it wont make sense, non-believers tend to lean more towards astrology and science more then anything.

God is awesome, hes the creator a supernatural being, who can do anything, dont underestimate his power, im sure you have heard of the sentiment, God works in mysterious ways, dont underestimate his ability.

if you don't know anything about God/religion you shouldn't even bother replying to this thread, seems you have only heard of a few things that most people know about, yet you cant provide an explanation yourself.

Its often too hard to find the truth, but its up to you to make the effort.

you wouldn't know nothing.

you probably been to attached to voodoo or something

perhaps witchcraft suits you

who are you to say its indoctrinated belief system, we have doctrines the church follows and abides, don't go on saying shit you don't what you're talking about.
oh deary me you are but a child. you actually take the old testament literally? 40 days 40 nights of rain? or how the sun was made to stand still? LOL

oh wait, GIANTS as well?

Titburger

HSC
Dude, do you just shit on your keyboard and hope for the best?

Titburger

HSC
mind you it wasnt billions, the boat would have had to be the same size of a freaking mothership the same one from independence day to fit that many animals.
Except that there are billions of species of animals and insects in the world today? Stop embarrassing yourself.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
oh deary me you are but a child. you actually take the old testament literally? 40 days 40 nights of rain? or how the sun was made to stand still? LOL

oh wait, GIANTS as well?

thats all true, the ARI can get to extreme measures, 40 days and 40 nights is what caused the flood to happen.

sun made still? only in witchcraft they believed the earth was flat and the sun revolved around the earth...

giants.. sure, you take the term to literally as to why i said previously you are one serious deluded kid, have you heard of the estranged disorder some people have to date? its called giantism, where people are bigger then others in normal size...yes, but knowing you, you probably dont know what it is because you're head is too far up you're ass...you disappoint me kid..

come back when you grow up, or atleast say something intelligent for the love of God plz!!

Dude, do you just shit on your keyboard and hope for the best?
Oh im sorry did i break your'e concentration?

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist, ok?

If Christians in general refuse to believe in one thing in the bible that sounds 'wacky' as you so take it, then they wouldn't be called Christians, its a faith, and people need to understand that.

try challenging the muslims, you wouldnt dare though, you know why, coz you are a coward, thats why.

mind you, i don't expect you to know this not you, but ill let you in a little story

One time ago, a Christian monk who defied and made an attempt to challenge Christianity decided to leave that path and start a new religion, thats when the Quran was introduced, if you read many of the passages are similar and taken directly from the bible but written to adapt their beliefs, lets just say it was altered slightly to suffice what they believe in.

so i dare you, to challenge them before you decide to challenge me, ask them questions, the answers may shock you...

that's something you should consider before you make an attempt to criticize and question what Christians believe in, if you don't like it lump it.

Titburger

HSC
Oh im sorry did i break your'e concentration?
Do you mean to keep quoting Pulp Fiction?, because I can respect you for that

If Christians in general refuse to believe in one thing in the bible that sounds 'wacky' as you so take it, then they wouldn't be called Christians, its a faith, and people need to understand that.
Your post is the ramblings of an idiot so i'll leave you with this.

"Faith is the surrender of the mind; it's the surrender of reason, it's the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other mammals... Of all the supposed virtues, faith must be the most overrated." - Christopher Hitchens

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

"Faith is the surrender of the mind; it's the surrender of reason, it's the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other mammals... Of all the supposed virtues, faith must be the most overrated." - Christopher Hitchens

hahaha my my, you are rather observant, you sure know how to keep up with me on this, what do you say we kick things up a notch, then ill see your downfall and watch you perish beneath me.

my post isnt the rambling of an idiot, my post shows i have plenty of talent and vision, its just that i dont give a damn.

then im sure you have heard of this one also from pulp fiction, ya know, its good to see someone keep up with what i say, i dont know where i would be without ya, but here you go:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you".

hah! enough said

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

mmm kahuna burger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)