bella4edward

HSC
scientology lol

and why not?

there's no proof. no logic.

it certainly qualifies for a religion.
ok

make up a religion

n then come back to me once ur successful and have a few thousand people following u

come on

start

its not easy to "make up" a religion becoz it dsnt have facts

psshhtt.

Titburger

HSC
'Critique of Pure Reason' by Immanuel Kant

Essentially using pure reason in arguments is flawed. I recommend you read it. Essentially it theorises that as logic and science cannot give all the answers there must be something else.
I'll get onto it, is it a heavy read?

Although I don't agree with the statement 'science cannot give all the answers'. That's not the point - it is the method of questioning and investigation that helps us arrive at answers. The scientific method is the bees knees imo

bella4edward

HSC
Oh wow.
I'm far more atheist than before. And people are dumber than i imagined.
no one cares if ur a theist or an atheist

it dsnt make a dfrnce watsoeva

plus

im far more theist than before. and people are dumber than i imagined.

sounds betta.

aimee935

HSC
If i can say anything here, its that religious people have no right to claim the existence of god. I'm sorry, but you can't prove that your god exists, simply because of words that have been written in a book. Those words = written by humans. Faith is not an argument, on the basis that faith doesnt require reasoning. Arguments that are rational, require reasoning. Faith, requires nothing. You have faith that a book is the word of God. That book tells you god exists. Therefore, you believe in God. Without proof that the book truely is the word of 'God', your argument has a gaping hole.

'"He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise." (Quran, 59:24 )'

'Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One.' Translation / quote n° 4097 : Torah, Judaism
Source : Deuteronomy 6.4

So, in conclusion;

The Christians, Jews and Muslims, who all believe in their own, one God, are unintentionally trying to disprove the other. And, by what logic? The logic that their faith, is somehow more justified than someone else's. You cannot prove that your God exists, with or without your religious text. Get off BOS.

you can't prove he's not real

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
and thereby, if you cannot prove he is not real, to someone who does not think he is real, he therefore, is not.

If i say i am abducted by aliens, i must prove i was. If i cannot prove it, i am lying, until proven otherwise.

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
what the fuck are you on about?

you said that fact and logic plays no role in religion and THEN you say that i can't create a religion because there's no fact.

lol i give up
You did your best! These fools are endlessly seeking victory. Don't worry, their GOD will save them.... :haha:

bella4edward

HSC
and thereby, if you cannot prove he is not real, to someone who does not think he is real, he therefore, is not.

If i say i am abducted by aliens, i must prove i was. If i cannot prove it, i am lying, until proven otherwise.

u dnt hav to prove everything

u can say u r abducted by alienz

n u dnt need to prove it

but ppl who hav no lyf will say no ur lying, get the fk outta here, gimem evidence, or ill kill u.

aimee935

HSC
You can't prove he is. And, the onus is on you. Your the one who believes in him. kthx.

Um your wrong again. The onus isn't on me. The question was Does god exist?i cant prove he is real and you can't prove he isn't. Now i get to use that word you love. It comes down to faith!

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
We ahve provedhe didnt create the earth, if thats some consolation.

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
Um your wrong again. The onus isn't on me. The question was Does god exist?i cant prove he is real and you can't prove he isn't. Now i get to use that word you love. It comes down to faith!
The onus is on you. You believe in a 'god', so therefore, you MUST justify that belief.

And, if you cannot use faith as an argument, you have no argument.

Does god exist?
You say he does.
Prove it!
Or he doesnt exist.

I'm proving he isnt real, because you cant prove his existance. If you cannot prove his existance, he therefore, does not exist.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
The onus is on you. You believe in a 'god', so therefore, you MUST justify that belief.

And, if you cannot use faith as an argument, you have no argument.

Does god exist?
You say he does.
Prove it!
Or he doesnt exist.

I'm proving he isnt real, because you cant prove his existance. If you cannot prove his existance, he therefore, does not exist.
you know.. they could easily turn that around on you:

does god exist?
you say he doesn't
prove it!
or he DOES exist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)