Does God exist? (3 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
What your saying is you need imperical evidence to prove anything?? Scientific proof how about if the big bang occured .4 of a second faster we wouldnt be here.Or the chance of the human enzyme coming about by random chance is 1 in 10 to the power of 40,000 says the applied professer of mathematics at cardiff.

Your not going to get 100 percent scientific proof for anything all you can do is look at evidence.
lol a god could (VERYYYYYYYY big could) exist, but if you are referring to the allah, or the christian god or... whatever.... the fuck lolll

Heggarty

HSC
@ seck So you acknoweldge that the order and design could well point to a creator?? But have a problem with it being a monotheistic god?? Unfortunately these gods are the only gods that could possibly fit in with rational theism.

haha I think,

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
@ seck So you acknoweldge that the order and design could well point to a creator?? But have a problem with it being a monotheistic god?? Unfortunately these gods are the only gods that could possibly fit in with rational theism.

haha I think,
i said could (VERY BIG COULD)

but yes, i reject the mere idea of a christain god or islamic god etc..

Heggarty

HSC
Rubbish, its not illogical to ask what came before the big bang. Either nothing or something. Simple.

Titburger

HSC
Rubbish, its not illogical to ask what came before the big bang. Either nothing or something. Simple.
Are you retarded or just chose to ignore what I said? To ask what came before the big bang in relation to time is the same as asking what is north of the north pole. You can ask the question but it does not have a logical answer.

Last edited:

bazrah

HSC
Are you retarded or just chose to ignore what I said? To ask what came before the big band in relation to time is the same as asking what is north of the north pole. You can ask the question but it does not have a logical answer.
Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions . . . . . .

bazrah

HSC
Fucking hell, its called science. I swear this thread might actually be causing me to lose brain cells
Well, maybe I'm misinterpreting your post. I thought you were saying it is retarded to ask what came before the Big Bang as time didn't exist. This is just an assumption based on some evidence but is still disputed by various people.

Titburger

HSC
Well, maybe I'm misinterpreting your post. I thought you were saying it is retarded to ask what came before the Big Bang as time didn't exist. This is just an assumption based on some evidence but is still disputed by various people.
Why would you dismiss an assumption based on evidence? That seems pretty stupid to me

Heggarty

HSC
Im the worst person on science. But dont I remember learning in year 10 science that there was absolute nothingness before the big bang? If so then isnt it more logical to believe that something created something. Or nothing created something.

Scorch

HSC
Im the worst person on science. But dont I remember learning in year 10 science that there was absolute nothingness before the big bang? If so then isnt it more logical to believe that something created something. Or nothing created something.
Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's not the case. Religious people really need to learn this.

Heggarty

HSC
Ok, I think this is getting back to the first cause kind of theory. What your saying is that the big bang just happened. There was nothing before the big bang. Nothing. And then it happened. That seems illogical to me.

Scorch

HSC
Ok, I think this is getting back to the first cause kind of theory. What your saying is that the big bang just happened. There was nothing before the big bang. Nothing. And then it happened. That seems illogical to me.
Quoting myself from two or three posts back here:
"Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's not the case. Religious people really need to learn this."

Heggarty

HSC
@ Scorch No but does the evidence point to order coming from disorder, life coming from life? Theism makes sense, atheism doesnt.

Heggarty

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)