Does he like me, does he not? (1 Viewer)

1OO%

HSC
I met a guy who just broke up with his girlfriend. I kind of listen to his sad love stories, and we got to know each other. Now he keeps telling me what to do, and saying that it's for my own benefit. He says that I'm already great, but with a little more improvement I could be perfect. It makes me quite sad, because I feel like I'm not good enough. At the same time, he tells me that if his ex was like me, he would be married by now.
He's 5 years older than me.
I'm confused. Does he tell me what to do because he cares, or is it his way of relieving the 'ex-trauma'? I feel like I'm being used

original post:
i met a dude
and he just broke up with his gf
i kinda listen to his sad luv story and stuffs
and we gota knw each other ...
nowadays he keeps on telling me wot to do
and say dat itz for my own beneifit
and dat im already really gud, just need a but more improvement to be perfect
which makes me quiet sad
cz it makes me feel tht im not gud enuf
at the same time he kept on tellin me tht if his ex was lyk me
hed be married by now
hes 5 yrs older than me
im kinda confused
does he say tell me wot to do cz he cares or
is it his way of relieving the "ex-trauma"????
jeeze i feel lyk im being used

Last edited by a moderator:

corro

HSC
First of all, if you were under the impression that you were ever perfect, you're terribly mistaken. Second, please dont type like that, it just makes you appear foolish. Third, your not being used if he hasn't dont anything with you or taken advantage of you. In conclusion, I don't think he likes you.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
You're right. you're not perfect. the first thing you need to do is learn how to type.
secondly, he's five years older than you. that's screwed. he could just be using you as you suggested. there's a lot of dicks in the world who like screwing around with people much younger then them because they don't know better.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
1OO% said:
i met a dude
which makes me quiet sad
hed be married by now
hes 5 yrs older than me
im kinda confused
Please spell correctly for the convenience of people who are trying to give you advice. :uhhuh:

Don't ever think about doing anything with a guy who had a recent break-up. Almost all the time, they act rashly on rebound, or start another relationship immediately to spite their ex. It's natural for him to leave an unpleasant relationship, compare it with a pleasant friendship, and think of the latter as something that can replace what he had just lost. If you want to consider being with him, give it some time.

That being said, it sounds like he's trying to change you, or mould you into what he believes is perfect. That, is unacceptable. If he doesn't accept you the way you are now, he'll never accept you unless you start abiding his rules, pretending to be who you're not. He's telling you that now, when you're just friends. Imagine what he'll try to do when you're his girlfriend.

Lastly, 5 years is quite a large age difference for someone your age. How old was his ex?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
"I met a guy who just broke up with his girlfriend. I kind of listen to his sad love stories, and we got to know each other. Now he keeps telling me what to do, and saying that it's for my own benefit. He says that I'm already great, but with a little more improvement I could be perfect. It makes me quite sad, because I feel like I'm not good enough. At the same time, he tells me that if his ex was like me, he would be married by now.
He's 5 years older than me.
I'm confused. Does he tell me what to do because be cares, or is it his way of relieving the 'ex-trauma'? I feel like I'm being used."

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
I'm confused. Does he tell me what to do because be cares, or is it his way of relieving the 'ex-trauma'? I feel like I'm being used."
in such cases 99% of the time you're being manipulated as a rebound. :rolleyes:

1% of the time i'm wrong, but i don't like your chances.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ok, 1OO%, copy my post and replace your post with it.

it's not my problem. :rolleyes:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
ok, 1OO%, copy my post and replace your post with it.

it's not my problem. :rolleyes:
bahahhaa, you're really mothering this forum aren't you dreamerish? :eek:

i find these inane, bumbling threads really repetitive and boring. the answer is obviously patent to a reasonable person, yet the subject remains (and i suggest, wants to remain,) deluded.

*sigh*

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Frigid said:

i find these inane, bumbling threads really repetitive and boring. the answer is obviously patent to a reasonable person, yet the subject remains (and i suggest, wants to remain,) deluded.

*sigh*
exactly. :eek:

people think i'm helpful by stating the bleeding obvious. :uhhuh:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Frigid said:
She's not a very good mother though. :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Airness said:
She's not a very good mother though. :p
My mother never loved me. She always tells me that she wishes she got raped by another man.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
menstruation?
immature. :rolleyes:

Airness, i can be the best damn mother on the planet if i had someone to mother... :)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
1OO% said:
i met a dude
which makes me quiet sad
hed be married by now
hes 5 yrs older than me
im kinda confused
he's using you.

he doesn't like you.

get rid of him. the end

(and learn how to type please, i had to refer to dreamerish to understand you)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
My mother never loved me. She always tells me that she wishes she got raped by another man.
But then she would have a bastard son.

At least you're a bastard son that's not a bastard.

Dreamerish, you are supposed to mother your rabbit. Yet you left him out in the pouring rain last time *shakes head*

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tulipa said:
he's using you.

he doesn't like you.

get rid of him. the end

(and learn how to type please, i had to refer to dreamerish to understand you)
Women can be quite daft. :rolleyes: I see girls get used all the time. One of the worst examples:
This 22 year old leb. This 16 year old girl (attractive with giant breasts :) ). So she liked one of my friends but kept coming back to the leb who always fucked around on her (including with her best friend) and then saying 'i'm sorry baby. i love you'. and she'd just go running back. over and over. so i was counselling her about it with a mate from school. he seemed to be really understanding of her problem as well. Then she went home after the party and my mate turns to me and says 'Fuck. what a legend. Fucking around on her with her best friend'.
In conclusion, most guys are fucks

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
*chucks a frigid*

OT people OT

:p
Overtime.

I love overtimes. Those are the most exciting moments in a game. When everyone's so tired but then they find that little extra spark. This thread is hardly in overtime. No one has even put an effort in yet.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Women can be quite daft. :rolleyes: I see girls get used all the time. One of the worst examples:
This 22 year old leb. This 16 year old girl (attractive with giant breasts :) ). So she liked one of my friends but kept coming back to the leb who always fucked around on her (including with her best friend) and then saying 'i'm sorry baby. i love you'. and she'd just go running back. over and over. so i was counselling her about it with a mate from school. he seemed to be really understanding of her problem as well. Then she went home after the party and my mate turns to me and says 'Fuck. what a legend. Fucking around on her with her best friend'.
In conclusion, most guys are fucks
there are a lot of fuckers like that.

but not to worry, in the end, the joke's on them.

(don't ask me how, i'm just hoping.)

by the way guys, is my big siggy annoying anyone? its bigness is starting to irritate me but heffalump is so gorgeous :D if it's annoying anyone else, i'll take it down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)