• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does he like me, does he not? (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
But with coffee, i can handle it. Except i don't have coffee...:(
<3 mocha.

in the future, i must furnish my apartment with a nice coffee machine and one of those cute chinese tea sets with the little ceramic boiler.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
you and frigid were begging each other to differ. (oh deary me that was a terrible sentence) i couldn't be bothered reading back. :p

yes yes, it does. would you like some l&r counselling, airness?
We were begging to differ from the same thing =/

Anyhow, yes i would. But i don't think you would be very good in my situation :p YOU know why.

And why does Frigid keep saying "dear" to me? Isn't he a guy? He's starting to remind me of Mrs Doubtfire.

1OO%

HSC
does he like me or does he not?

I met a guy who just broke up with his girlfriend. I kind of listen to his sad love stories, and we got to know each other. Now he keeps telling me what to do, and saying that it's for my own benefit. He says that I'm already great, but with a little more improvement I could be perfect. It makes me quite sad, because I feel like I'm not good enough. At the same time, he tells me that if his ex was like me, he would be married by now.
He's 5 years older than me.
I'm confused. Does he tell me what to do because he cares, or is it his way of relieving the 'ex-trauma'? I feel like I'm being used

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
1OO% said:
I met a guy who just broke up with his girlfriend. I kind of listen to his sad love stories, and we got to know each other. Now he keeps telling me what to do, and saying that it's for my own benefit. He says that I'm already great, but with a little more improvement I could be perfect. It makes me quite sad, because I feel like I'm not good enough. At the same time, he tells me that if his ex was like me, he would be married by now.
I'm confused. Does he tell me what to do because he cares, or is it his way of relieving the 'ex-trauma'? I feel like I'm being used
dear, i think dreamerish meant paste it into your first post. so people can understand what you're saying.

anyway, i've done it for you.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
princess_me said:
well there is this guy i liked in yr 6 then i started likin him again last year because in english he used to alwayz look at me wen i wasnt lookin...im not sure if he likes me or not n im not sure if i shud tlk to him coz like i havent spoken to him since year 6...what shud i do???
You liked him because he kept looking at you? Is that all a guy has to do to win you over? :p

If you can't think of a valid reason for liking him, then you probably just like the attention. That's why I started liking my ex. He used to always look at me, and then I heard from his friends that he liked me, then for some reason (I had never spoken to him, not even once) I started liking him. And... it all ended in disaster.

Anyhow, just by looking at you doesn't confirm his liking for you. You need to think before you act (or post, since this isn't really a dilemma, and my reply is totally contrived). Talk to him if you really feel like it, but it's pretty silly to think about developing feelings when you haven't spoken to him for all these years - basically, you don't know the guy.

Shaynie69

HSC
Sounds to me like hes a controlling bastard lol dont let him tell you what to do, he might care he might not, he just might want another female in his life that he can control. Oh im so full of useful information...pfft not.

HSC
1OO% said:

original post:
i met a dude
and he just broke up with his gf
i kinda listen to his sad luv story and stuffs
and we gota knw each other ...
nowadays he keeps on telling me wot to do
and say dat itz for my own beneifit
and dat im already really gud, just need a but more improvement to be perfect
which makes me quiet sad
cz it makes me feel tht im not gud enuf
at the same time he kept on tellin me tht if his ex was lyk me
hed be married by now
hes 5 yrs older than me
im kinda confused
does he say tell me wot to do cz he cares or
is it his way of relieving the "ex-trauma"????
jeeze i feel lyk im being used

he hates ur guts

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
he hates ur guts
no. he likes her guts. he wishes to disembowel her and then swim in her insides chewing on her guts whilst ejaculating into a plastic spoon.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
no. he likes her guts. he wishes to disembowel her and then swim in her insides chewing on her guts whilst ejaculating into a plastic spoon.
Now I'm hungry :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm not. i just ate some mince with mashed potatoes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)