• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does he like me, does he not? (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Women can be quite daft. :rolleyes: I see girls get used all the time. One of the worst examples:
This 22 year old leb. This 16 year old girl (attractive with giant breasts :) ). So she liked one of my friends but kept coming back to the leb who always fucked around on her (including with her best friend) and then saying 'i'm sorry baby. i love you'. and she'd just go running back. over and over. so i was counselling her about it with a mate from school. he seemed to be really understanding of her problem as well. Then she went home after the party and my mate turns to me and says 'Fuck. what a legend. Fucking around on her with her best friend'.
In conclusion, most guys are fucks
yup

they certainly are. i know of similar examples which we won't go into.

if he's tryin to make her "better", he's just using her or has a deep psychological issue with dominance.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
there are a lot of fuckers like that.

but not to worry, in the end, the joke's on them.

(don't ask me how, i'm just hoping.)

by the way guys, is my big siggy annoying anyone? its bigness is starting to irritate me but heffalump is so gorgeous :D if it's annoying anyone else, i'll take it down.

Take it down. Take it down now. What you smirking at you purple pile of flab?! Want a piece of me punk?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
Take it down. Take it down now. What you smirking at you purple pile of flab?! Want a piece of me punk?
your siggy is no smaller, Mr Airness.

guys use girls, girls use guys. everybody uses everybody else - fact.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Frigid said:
your siggy is not smaller, Mr Airness.
Yes but it is certainly cuter :rolleyes:

Well maybe not cuter. But it carries with it an inspirational and motivational message :uhhuh:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
unless you find those weird moral people who... are in wonderfully stable relationships
is that a tinge of jealousy i hear? :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tulipa said:
fact of life :(

unless you find those weird moral people who never use anyone and are in wonderfully stable relationships
what if you're both using each other and its mutually consented that you will be using each other. (e.g. kinky sexy time buddis)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
what if you're both using each other and its mutually consented that you will be using each other. (e.g. kinky sexy time buddis)
oh those are fantastic.

and frigid not jealousy just angry observation?

then again, its wonderful when you realise that its only wonderful on the outside but they're normal and have problems like everyone else.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
well airness' sig is bigger. so is his penis.
what have you been doing with Airness? :rolleyes:

i can't say i know many people who have used someone else, and i would never feel comfortable using someone or playing with their feelings. i do use Airness for calculus, though. but he's fired because his SHM isn't good enough.

ooh ooh! *raises hand* i'm a weird moral person!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
1OO% said:
hes 5 yrs older than me
How old are you? It's a bit of gap, you know.

But from your ambiguous post, I reckon you should move on.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
a better solution to the problems is to stop playing the game :uhhuh:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Frigid said:
a better solution to the problems is to stop playing the game :uhhuh:
1OO% knows exactly what to do. you can tell from the way she talks (i don't mean the spelling) that she highly doubts getting together with that guy. she just wants what everyone wants when asking for advice - people to tell them what they're afraid to tell themselves.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tulipa said:
oh those are fantastic.

and frigid not jealousy just angry observation?

then again, its wonderful when you realise that its only wonderful on the outside but they're normal and have problems like everyone else.
I used to be highly immoral. Cheated on girlfriends etc. Now I'm very moral. One of the most moral guys you'll meet. Yet, lacking a relationship. It's almost a catch 22

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
and frigid, without the game, life gets boring ...
life goes on... the world will keep spinning, we'll keep spamming here... the world doesn't revolve around relationships...

to derail this topic, i'm having a shit holiday. been at work too much, too much photocopying/filing, and i'm spending my money - but i don't realise how. uni starts on 25 july - good, i need some purpose in my life.
Dreamerish*~ said:
1OO% knows exactly what to do. you can tell from the way she talks (i don't mean the spelling) that she highly doubts getting together with that guy. she just wants what everyone wants when asking for advice - people to tell them what they're afraid to tell themselves.
dreamerish, you know that that statement applies to 99% of L&R problems in this forum. as i have said before, people just want moral support. that, or they're too dumb to think for themselves.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Frigid said:
life goes on... the world will keep spinning, we'll keep spamming here... the world doesn't revolve around relationships...

to derail this topic, i'm having a shit holiday. been at work too much, too much photocopying/filing, and i'm spending my money - but i don't realise how. uni starts on 25 july - good, i need some purpose in my life.

[/size=1]dreamerish, you know that this applies to 99% of L&R problems in this forum. as i have said before, people just want moral support. that, or they're too dumb to think for themselves.[/size]
Everyone needs a purpose in life. And relationships often provide a purpose. But it's only one of many.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Frigid said:

don't you hate it when money disappears and nothing replaces it? sometimes i go out with $100 and come back with 10 cents, otherwise empty handed. :confused:

you should stop spamming on BoS. i do it because i really have no life and trials are coming up. :( you can afford to go out and watch a movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)