• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does he like me, does he not? (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Frigid said:
life goes on... the world will keep spinning, we'll keep spamming here... the world doesn't revolve around relationships...

to derail this topic, i'm having a shit holiday. been at work too much, too much photocopying/filing, and i'm spending my money - but i don't realise how. uni starts on 25 july - good, i need some purpose in my life.

dreamerish, you know that that statement applies to 99% of L&R problems in this forum. as i have said before, people just want moral support. that, or they're too dumb to think for themselves.
you want uni back? freak.

i want my vacation to last for three more weeks, to give me time to figure out shit for my trials, last assignments and what i'm doin after yr 12.

then i'd also like another week to figure out what i'm doing in the "relationships" arena.

then i'd like another month to lay in the sun in Fiji/Tahiti and forget stress.

then i'll come back to skool and finish everything off.

(that was really OT :D)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tulipa said:
almost

but not quite. its not good to be moral now 1time, its just plain silly.

how much fun are you having now compared to before?
still a fair amount. stas is too nice to be immoral. my friends are all the same.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tulipa said:
you want uni back? freak.
I wouldn't mind some uni. Not for the classes but for more time with my friends. Less working at my job. More centrelink :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
you should stop spamming on BoS. i do it because i really have no life and trials are coming up. :( you can afford to go out and watch a movie.
i see movies on a regular basis, but i'm often scarred by the experience, due to my advanced english textual analysis skills kicking in.

airness: many people our age sort of view it as a central purpose. i beg to differ.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Frigid said:
airness: many people our age sort of view it as a central purpose. i beg to differ.
They do? I don't. I beg to differ also. And why must we beg? I'm not getting down on my knees to express my opinion.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tulipa said:
stas?

and then fine if your having fun. what made you change? never seen that before
stas is my name. You're the only person on this forum not to know it.
I don't know. It's wierd, the older I got the more moral i got. Possibly due to a belief in karma (not a religious belief but just a general belief that we can make the world a better place)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
stas is my name. You're the only person on this forum not to know it.
I don't know. It's wierd, the older I got the more moral i got. Possibly due to a belief in karma (not a religious belief but just a general belief that we can make the world a better place)
shit really? cool name lol

and a thinker too. altho i think you're supposed to get more moral as you get older. i'm not sure, i'm still 17 and i have no intention of properly growing up for awhile.

i'm starting to think you're a girl.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
And why must we beg? I'm not getting down on my knees to express my opinion.
it's courtly english, dear. it's like saying "may it please you" and "with all due respect" etc.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tulipa said:
shit really? cool name lol

and a thinker too. altho i think you're supposed to get more moral as you get older. i'm not sure, i'm still 17 and i have no intention of properly growing up for awhile.

i'm starting to think you're a girl.
Thanks frigid for the 5th bright green box :)
Growing up is different to being moral. I'm very immature. I make jokes every time someone says 'come'. I'm loud and obnoxious. yet moral.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
mr mooks, may i say i really love your photoshopped babies :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Frigid said:
it's courtly english, dear. it's like saying "may it please you" and "with all due respect" etc.
Oh yeah...sorry, i forgot that we had travelled back in time to Medieval England =)

Look! There's King Arthur! Sire, may it please you to sex me, with all due respect of course? Oh, right. You're sexing Sir Galahad already =(

Last edited by a moderator:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
Look! There's King Arthur! Sire, may it please you to sex me, with all due respect of course? Oh, right. You're sexing Sir Galahad already =(
wrong time period, dear. i haven't done medieval english history in my life, but i know that ever since 1066 the royal line hasn't been anglo-saxon.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Oh yeah...sorry, i forgot that we had travelled back in time to Medieval England =)

what the fuck? :confused:

anyhow, regarding frigid and airness' argument, i agree with both to some degree. love and relationships are not of the greatest significance to today's generation, but for those who are in relationships, or are in love, it starts to climb the priority list with a stunning velocity. :) airness, you should know how much time l&r take up.

regarding tulipa and 1time's argument about morals, people have different morals. the end. :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
anyhow, regarding frigid and airness' argument...

regarding tulipa and 1time's argument about morals... the end. :)
without sounding like a sycophant, they should really make you mod here. then you could close this thread with a "the end". :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Frigid said:
without sounding like a sycophant, they should really make you mod here. then you could close this thread with a "the end". :)
why, thank you dear. :p

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
what the fuck? :confused:

anyhow, regarding frigid and airness' argument, i agree with both to some degree. love and relationships are not of the greatest significance to today's generation, but for those who are in relationships, or are in love, it starts to climb the priority list with a stunning velocity. :) airness, you should know how much time l&r take up.

regarding tulipa and 1time's argument about morals, people have different morals. the end. :)

Hey who said i was arguing with frigid you silly girl. Read properly and you'll see that i agreed with him :p

And yes, it takes up too much time :( But with coffee, i can handle it. Except i don't have coffee...:(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Hey who said i was arguing with frigid you silly girl. Read properly and you'll see that i agreed with him :p

And yes, it takes up too much time :( But with coffee, i can handle it. Except i don't have coffee...:(
you and frigid were begging each other to differ. (oh deary me that was a terrible sentence) i couldn't be bothered reading back. :p

yes yes, it does. would you like some l&r counselling, airness?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)