don't fall in love (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
i would if i could bring myself to do it.
i almost move to another country (actualy to jion a revolution in the philpines) but she was pushing me to explain why and i couldn't tell her hte real reson because she may then feel responcable for my eventual death
dude you need to realise that being like that is easier now, but in the long run it is easier if you just take the big steps and forget about this biatch.

seriously. lighten up, there's plenty of crumpet about

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ubernuton said:
the idea if phisicaly harming her bf was more a fantasy as i was mostly argry at myself.
i am very close to her. we talk most day and dussuce every topic. including far to often her bf and how much she loves him.
also going out doesn't work for me she broke me in some way so i can't hit on people i used to do it naturaly but now it just can't do it

then don't talk about her bf and how much she loves him you may as well be a faggot and have her as your fag hag. start going to gay clubs together.

force yourself to go out and meet women then, once you do it it won't seem that bad as long as your not some hideously unattractive guy.

jules.09

HSC
I still think going for a mentally cleansing walk is best.

Any place is better than being depressed by a computer, conveying his troubles to anonymous persons.

If that doesn't work, just break off communication with her for a year or so. Maybe it's the continual conversation with her that kills you.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
walking is ok

but so is getting tang

go
get
some

miscellaneous girl won't mean a thing to you anymore

HSC
gibbo153 said:
hmm trolls don't make that many posts.

to OP, dude just cut off all reminders of her. never go on her facebook/myspace/bebo whatever. deleteher number from your phone. delete all messages from her. delete all sent messages to her.

its the only way to get over her. every second you are thinking about her is prolonging you getting over her.
This is good advice, really. Cut off all contact until you're over it. This may take A LONG time. Sever all ties and while it'll hurt at first, you'll appreciate it later.

jules.09

HSC
The_highwayman said:
oh man, glad i read this thread. was gunna take that leap.
back to the vegetative state for me. I can't believe my lapse in judgement.
Lapse in judgment? You'd know, being a highwayman. I pictured

Car. Porshe.

Accelerating

Off the bridge.

Into the ocean.

Sinks.

ubernuton

HSC
gibbo153 said:
walking is ok

but so is getting tang

go
get
some

miscellaneous girl won't mean a thing to you anymore
i don't just want to get some, i want a real conection.
beside i don't work i have to force myself to hit on girls these days, and that doesn't work to well

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Yea man. That's obsession not love. I've had both sets of emotions.

Love is self sacrificial and actually suprisingly rational and able to be controlled. Obsession is being unable to control your emotions.

In love you can understand when something needs to be done, just not how to do it. When you're obsessed you just want what you want, and without it you feel awful.

Obsession, luckily for you, is easier to get out of. You need to tell her that while she's an amazing friend and that you enjoy being around her, you need to stop spending time with her for a while. You need to make it clear that it's not about her and that it's about you needing to just find yourself a bit, and that she's clouding that up.

Then you need to not spend time with her until you know with certainty that if she tried to kiss you, you'd be able to tell her no and actually want her not to.

Love is a beautiful thing when shared and a terrible thing when one sided. One sided love breaks hearts, ruins great minds and eats away at the spirit. But when it is shared in a way so that both parties are being self-sacrificial in their attitudes, trying to help the other always... it is truly amazing. It brightens the heart, clarifies the mind and strengthens the Spirit...

Don't give up on love just yet...

HSC
'Exercise gives you endorphins...endorphins make you happy.
Happy people just don't shoot their husbands!'

The timeless advice of Legally Blonde may just help at this point in time.
Do some EXERCISE. That is, if you are not normally a particularly active person. Join a gym/pool/sporting club and start exercising regularly. I might suggest if you just want to run/cycle to actually do it outside rather than on equipment in a gym because the fresh air and nice weather, particuarly I find at around 6.30 pm - bit of sun, not too hot, cool breeze - it's nice! Maybe a sporting club would be better in terms of a team sport because you can make new friends, but even going to the gym at a regular time may allow you to befriend others who go at that time... Exercise will keep you energised, less tired (and lethargy certainly doesn't help if you are feeling down already) and hopefully give you some new friends/relationships.

It's worth a try :)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
i don't just want to get some, i want a real conection.
beside i don't work i have to force myself to hit on girls these days, and that doesn't work to well
haha i was just kidding

seriously. you've just gotta win the mental game with yourself

love is an illusion
you do not love this girl

its all in you're head

seriously forget about her and i guarantee you, yes i guarantee you...
that you will find another girl in a few months who you feel an even better connection with.

you've just gotta sever the ties like settleprecious and i have said.
you can't get her now anyway. you are not getting yourself anywhere by staying in this state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)