don't fall in love (1 Viewer)

ubernuton

HSC
don't. it is horrable, it causes awful emotional pain, and leads to you doing stupid destructive things.
love causes suicides, fights, murders, wars, wrecks friendships and relationships.
the small chance of happiness it brings is far out weighed by the pain it will cause you and everyone around you.
please i speak from experience iti is bad for you and everyone and will proable lead to you killing yourself

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
don't. it is horrable, it causes awful emotional pain, and leads to you doing stupid destructive things.
love causes suicides, fights, murders, wars, wrecks friendships and relationships.
the small chance of happiness it brings is far out weighed by the pain it will cause you and everyone around you.
please i speak from experience iti is bad for you and everyone and will proable lead to you killing yourself
don't try to advertise how good priesthood is.

verdades

HSC
ubernuton said:
i would of but then the girl i love would feel responcable
I apologise profusely for my sarcasm, but I wonder why.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
Win win situation?
it's more like win win win situation. win for her, win for himself and win for us as audiences who read this.

ubernuton

HSC
Rebekkie said:
what happened?
long story short i love a girl she loves another guy (who she is proably going to marry sometime next year) i can't be with her but i can't get over her
this is my expernce but i came to my conlusion after opserving mates relationships and storys and the exprences of mates

by the way i know i can't spell

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
long story short i love a girl she loves another guy (who she is proably going to marry sometime next year) i can't be with her but i can't get over her
this is my expernce but i came to my conlusion after opserving mates relationships and storys and the exprences of mates

by the way i know i can't spell
She sure gets married quickly.

ubernuton

HSC
lyounamu said:
She sure gets married quickly.
not realy they've been together for 2 years or so now, plus she and he is religious there for no secy time till there married which tends to spead up marrage

jules.09

HSC
Don't fall in love?

No, I've a better suggestion. Don't fall out of love. :cool:

ubernuton

HSC
Rebekkie said:
sure, go ahead
ok i met her 2 and a bit years ago, we used to work together, i didn't she her that often and when i did it was at work. a few months after i met her i started feeling stronger emotions for her i knew she had had a bf but wasn't sure if she was still with him. i am shy and it took me time to get up the currage to ask her out when i did tell her i "liked" her, i found out she was now with another guy, i hoped it was just a teenage relationship that would die quickly and i would get my chance when it ended and now it is still going very strong 2 years later.
i don't know why i like her but i know that it is bliss just to be in her precence, she is not the sort of girl i normaly like, i can stand being away from her, i can't stand the knowledge that she is with another guy and i will never get the chance to be close to her, i have had the chance to break them up but i can't hurt her in anyway,
i have considered suicide more than once have considered doing horible thing to her bf.
i can't get her of my mind and i don't want anyone else falling into this fate as it is worse than death
if you would like to hear the storys of my friends that have lead to my conlusion that love = pain then just ask

ubernuton

HSC
jules.09 said:
Don't fall in love?

No, I've a better suggestion. Don't fall out of love. :cool:
ok then how do i fall out of love i have tried i wish i could the only way i could think of would be killing myself

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ubernuton said:
ok i met her 2 and a bit years ago, we used to work together, i didn't she her that often and when i did it was at work. a few months after i met her i started feeling stronger emotions for her i knew she had had a bf but wasn't sure if she was still with him. i am shy and it took me time to get up the currage to ask her out when i did tell her i "liked" her, i found out she was now with another guy, i hoped it was just a teenage relationship that would die quickly and i would get my chance when it ended and now it is still going very strong 2 years later.
i don't know why i like her but i know that it is bliss just to be in her precence, she is not the sort of girl i normaly like, i can stand being away from her, i can't stand the knowledge that she is with another guy and i will never get the chance to be close to her, i have had the chance to break them up but i can't hurt her in anyway,
i have considered suicide more than once have considered doing horible thing to her bf.
i can't get her of my mind and i don't want anyone else falling into this fate as it is worse than death
if you would like to hear the storys of my friends that have lead to my conlusion that love = pain then just ask

the fact that you have even considered causing physical harm to her boyfriend (who has done nothing wrong) is kind of actually a bit extreme don't you think?

that's not love. that's not love at all.

jules.09

HSC
ubernuton said:
ok then how do i fall out of love i have tried i wish i could the only way i could think of would be killing myself
Haha. It's just a passing phase!

You know, it's summer. Go out and saunter in the evening in your suburb. Breathe in the fresh air, or otherwise, awesome Sydney pollution! Remember what it feels like to be aliveeeee!

I guess the right person will eventually cross paths and whatever. But just because things don't work out now, doesn't mean they won't ever? And if you're suicidal from a previous relationship, it advertises "EMOTIONAL WRECK - DO NOT DISTURB", so really. Go and paint a picture or something.

And when you're better, welcome back to society.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
settle*precious said:
Troll?

What stupid advice, anyway.
hmm trolls don't make that many posts.

to OP, dude just cut off all reminders of her. never go on her facebook/myspace/bebo whatever. deleteher number from your phone. delete all messages from her. delete all sent messages to her.

its the only way to get over her. every second you are thinking about her is prolonging you getting over her.

ubernuton

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
the fact that you have even considered causing physical harm to her boyfriend (who has done nothing wrong) is kind of actually a bit extreme don't you think?

that's not love. that's not love at all.
the idea if phisicaly harming her bf was more a fantasy as i was mostly argry at myself.
i am very close to her. we talk most day and dussuce every topic. including far to often her bf and how much she loves him.
also going out doesn't work for me she broke me in some way so i can't hit on people i used to do it naturaly but now it just can't do it

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
I'm really sorry about this...situation? I can't really give any advice derived from my own personal experience as I have never been in love nor do I intend to fall in love. I'm too busy - I have one life time to complete so much. Love (other than familial love) just doesn't seem to come into the equation. From what I've read and noted from my family members = there is really nothing you can do (at this time) except emerse yourself in activities that help others eg volunteer at community welfare cooporations, etc... Help others...GET BUSY!

I know that the mind (and of course the heart) are very powerful - you should guard both in the future - and just remember that you CAN will yourself to love someone - why not try to un-love someone? Although that sounds quite inane - I think anything is possible (how positively naive no?).

Good luck.

ubernuton

HSC
gibbo153 said:
hmm trolls don't make that many posts.

to OP, dude just cut off all reminders of her. never go on her facebook/myspace/bebo whatever. deleteher number from your phone. delete all messages from her. delete all sent messages to her.

its the only way to get over her. every second you are thinking about her is prolonging you getting over her.
i would if i could bring myself to do it.
i almost move to another country (actualy to jion a revolution in the philpines) but she was pushing me to explain why and i couldn't tell her hte real reson because she may then feel responcable for my eventual death

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)