dont get into a relationship (1 Viewer)

Epic Fail Guy

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
wow, 7 bucks per screw? Hmm...

-P_D
i have that same problem too except i have to buy two packs just in case the first one doesn't work.

T

trolloutaface

alex_london0 said:
dont do it

save your money be lonely for the first 40 yrs build an empire a fortune then take the plundge coz by then u will have money a house and a solid backbone to bring up a family
so many failures on BoS :(

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
alex_london0 said:
i love this i start a thread to be an asshole and i get heaps of ashole comments back this rocks :p
I'm not the one with five quotes in my signature. You might have started the thread to be an arsehole, but the overkill of unfunny quotes in your signature means you were an arsehole coming in.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
alex_london0 said:
dont do it

save your money be lonely for the first 40 yrs build an empire a fortune then take the plundge coz by then u will have money a house and a solid backbone to bring up a family
This conflicts with my "seduce, marry and leech off someone with an empire, a fortune, a house" plan.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I'm not the one with five quotes in my signature. You might have started the thread to be an arsehole, but the overkill of unfunny quotes in your signature means you were an arsehole coming in.

and your point of 5 quotes is??

i found them funny thus wanting to share them with the rest of the comunity...

also some of these quotes helped me get through tough times by making me smile...

if you find this weird, offensive or upmyself... to bad as if thats what i want if thats whats gonna give me a boost when i need it i will have them... if you wanna go around making people feel self concious and depressed in how they express themselves goodluck iin life..

ellen.louise

HSC
alex_london0 said:
and your point of 5 quotes is??

i found them funny thus wanting to share them with the rest of the comunity...

also some of these quotes helped me get through tough times by making me smile...

if you find this weird, offensive or upmyself... to bad as if thats what i want if thats whats gonna give me a boost when i need it i will have them... if you wanna go around making people feel self concious and depressed in how they express themselves goodluck iin life..
same to you, man, if the only way you can give boost your morale is to read stuff that other people said on an internet forum which, when taken out of context, really isn't that funny. Sorry hon, it had to be said.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
maybe for you they dont seem funny or like its the right moral booster but for me when i see them i remeber all the funy stuff we used to on here back when i was in my hsc... thus i keep them there as a momento as most of the people in my sig i went to school with, or are good friends from BOS... thus it lets me reminese thus making me laugh and boosting moral

T

trolloutaface

lol @ you having 5 quotes in your sig.

it looks pretty retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)