Don't you just have that gut feeling? (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
It fizzles the sissle that dizzle places on my nizzle.

EDIT: No, I don't either.

cs01001

HSC
Shrikar said:
Exactly, but can you imagine how humiliating it would be if you ended up getting lower than 93. I thought getting a 90 was bad, then i thought about the marks needed to get that, and instantly i thought other wise.

I am sick of being an Indian, cause nothing is good anymore. If somebody gets a 99+ result, its considered okay, i mean WTF? Do they have any idea how much work/determination it takes to get that result? Obviously not, cause the HSC as far as i see, is too over-rated. 13 years of education to have only one of the count- sucks!
Have you seen the James Ruse Chinese kids?

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
cs01001 said:
Just for the sake of balance us 'james Ruse chinese kids' work damn hard for our marks...if you work hard, you too can get a fantastic UAI..but you have to work DAMN IT!! WORK! WORK! WORK!

:) Hope i motivated you

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
cs01001 said:
No.. but if they have spiky go ku hair and do 4u maths.. id be more than HAPPy to see them..
:shy:

cs01001

HSC
zdzislaw said:
Just for the sake of balance us 'james Ruse chinese kids' work damn hard for our marks...if you work hard, you too can get a fantastic UAI..but you have to work DAMN IT!! WORK! WORK! WORK!

:) Hope i motivated you
Yo, isn't the minimum requirement for maths in JR 3U? Hmmmm.... I guess you accelerated...

Great1

HSC
Ahh i wouldnt worry about gut feelings.......there always stupid.............I did my hsc last year......after teh exams i was goning to be happy with a 75/80 uai.......never imagined that i would get 91.25.............boy it was a shock.............

AND just a point of advice.........dont stress.......and enjoy the rollercoaster ride that is the HSC.........!

HSC
watatank said:
You complain if that 90+ doesn't get you into your uni course that you want. Otherwise its just plain bitching and you should really stfu because hundreds of people have to make do with some other shitty course that was their fourth of fifth preference which they don't want to do.
I love this post, oh so much. :uhhuh::uhhuh:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Great1 said:
Ahh i wouldnt worry about gut feelings.......there always stupid.............I did my hsc last year......after teh exams i was goning to be happy with a 75/80 uai.......never imagined that i would get 91.25.............boy it was a shock.............

AND just a point of advice.........dont stress.......and enjoy the rollercoaster ride that is the HSC.........!
and by jolly gosh that's a lotta elipses(i think thats the right word)!

Dave2007

HSC
In order of sadness, I will be sad if I don't get 99.55 (Law at SydU)

As thats almost certainly not going to happen, I won't be too sad.

I will be EXTREMELY sad if i dont get 97 (Law at ANU, or fee-paying law at SydU)

I would quit life if i Didn't get 88 (Arts at SydU)

But what the hell, on the previous page someone said no more whining in this thread! Blasphemy, I want my chance to whine!

Hedgy

HSC
Lol Shrikar, You'll Get there
..If Brown doesnt screw us over>>_<<

Keep up the good shit <(^_^)>
'Do your best naruto-kun' xD XD XDxD

HSC
Hedgy said:
Lol Shrikar, You'll Get there
..If Brown doesnt screw us over>>_<<
Hey, it's Megan here. Fingers crossed that she starts managing her time better though...

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
well i whine so i dont mind it.
whine all you want people.
ditto.
studying/hsc makes one want to whine.
and cry.
and scream.
and shout.
and eat.
[and we;re going to gain/lose 7kgs during our HSC year!]
what is there not to whine about?

embo8902

HSC
i hav a really bad feeling that im gonna majorly screw up this yr and im really really scared. if i dont get a uai that at least gets me into uni at the very least i think my family will either disown or kill me. lol. ARGH!!!!!!! :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)