DotA (1 Viewer)

dilroy

HSC
does anyone know what this uTV3.7d.w3x...etc map is? they always have this hotst name "..."

Last edited:

FuckLiberals

HSC
Wolfowitz said:
Just because you're good at pharming and early-mid games doesn't mean that it's 'better' than other characters.

Sniper is shit later on. Slow attack and movement speed; low health; uglyness of the face; the fact that he does range damage; no functional skills. He's just a pharmer for noobs.
No. A good sniper will try to get the last hit on as many creeps as possible, utilise scattershot to make sure he does and get the last hit on his own creeps as well. Dwarf will be able to get heaps more gold than any other character, hence his ability to own anyone.

taki999

HSC
Well...i was thinking of going to city or something to play....but anywayz..do you have hamachi at a friend's play cause i normal play with friends in net cafe.

Arggghhh you noobs...just use Zeus and pwn everyone at lvl 11 when the rest is at lvl 6 and just push their whole base.. :D

haha Wolfowitz: i was playing one on one with someone in my school and i was pudge..in 48 mins i got 5-0 and got 2 hearts, BoT, aegis tho my whole base got pushed -_____-"

Last edited:

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
FuckLiberals said:
No. A good sniper will try to get the last hit on as many creeps as possible, utilise scattershot to make sure he does and get the last hit on his own creeps as well. Dwarf will be able to get heaps more gold than any other character, hence his ability to own anyone.
WTF? 'Sif creep pwning is an advantage - especially for any of the ranged classes.
Go home noob.
Headhunting gets the moolah.

Taki? That's the only disadvantage about pudge: speed. The only reason he can kill players is because rot slows them down! Also 1v1 sucks mega. 5v5 random short matches only!

In other news today I played Zeus and got 15-3 in one short-length match :p. His lack of speed is easily fixed if you charge him with +agi items. As +agi items always seem to come with a fair boost to mana; mana regen or int.

Play hard!

Wolfowitz

HSC
Ahahah.
To further confuse the troll. Do you guys care about the -ms of chs? Does -ma also affect your choice of chs in -dm with ordered selection?

P

pLuvia

taki999 said:
Well...i was thinking of going to city or something to play....but anywayz..do you have hamachi at a friend's play cause i normal play with friends in net cafe.

Arggghhh you noobs...just use Zeus and pwn everyone at lvl 11 when the rest is at lvl 6 and just push their whole base.. :D

haha Wolfowitz: i was playing one on one with someone in my school and i was pudge..in 48 mins i got 5-0 and got 2 hearts, BoT, aegis tho my whole base got pushed -_____-"
Yeh I use hamachi, play sometime :p

FuckLiberals

HSC
Wolfowitz said:
WTF? 'Sif creep pwning is an advantage - especially for any of the ranged classes.
Go home noob.
Headhunting gets the moolah.

Taki? That's the only disadvantage about pudge: speed. The only reason he can kill players is because rot slows them down! Also 1v1 sucks mega. 5v5 random short matches only!

In other news today I played Zeus and got 15-3 in one short-length match :p. His lack of speed is easily fixed if you charge him with +agi items. As +agi items always seem to come with a fair boost to mana; mana regen or int.

Play hard!
You are a dickhead. Herokilling does not make you more money than farming. I'd rather stay in my lane, farming away, help the team with a gank or a push, than running around the map wasting both money and xp trying to hero kill.

Fuckin' noob.

Wolfowitz

HSC
It's a generally accepted DotA principle that Pkers are 133+ and pharmers are noobs.
When you Pk you get greater access to higher level stuff rather than bumming around with shit like headress of rejuvination or ring of basilius to feed your spawns.

Go and play a bit more dude.

As for -csboardon I love it! It's always important to know how how many creeps have died protecting the world tree. R.I.P Cannon fodder.

taki999

HSC
Wolfowitz
yeah pudge is a hero killed no a pushed.

Zeus is able to stilll be very powerful mid game...
I mean all you need is refresher, manta, guinsoo and you start to pwn everyone...of course apart from tanks like centaur.

And Wolf, not that im siding FuckLiberals but you do in fact get more money from creeping but more exp from hero killing. At the end dota is all about pushing and killing thee enermy's base. So when you ratio of kills is greater then wins( even your whole team) it does mean you will win.
At the end if you kill more creeps and towers then the person who kills the most heroes and least deaths the person with the most creep kills still comes first.

Last edited:

Wolfowitz

HSC
taki999 said:
what's all the flaming:pain:..peace guys! ;)
lol. I know. Even though the objective IS to push them. How many top ladder players do you see who go into each game thinking; 'right I'm going to pharm'? Hardly any.

Even if you do pick chars like Enigma they're only good up to a certain point (I'd say mid-game). Beyond that their summons just become moolah for other players. Headdress and Mekasm only do so much.

I had the shittest day today! I randomed Tinker twice in 3 games :)D:D:D) but I just can't seem to work him out. I pull off the right build (int with a str minor) but he just seems to die on me...:(. The other game I had was with Lion - I love Lion...sooooo very much.

taki999

HSC
really...i feel like quiting dota..since everyone calls me a noob. Yes i died alot 1-3 but with out me netting( i was naga) you farking dickheads (not to anyone here) are mother f*ckers who are ignorant and selfish...i farking hellp you suicade naix you fucker...

Wow..that felt better..kinda.
Lion..argghh i help this guy.. cant dont anything until your lvl 10+ or he'll finger and hex you and then stun...gay

Of course i'll do stun, hex (max it) then finger whenever you can and then mana drain last..mana drain cant really harrass much..and you waste points going into it early you cant push the opponents back...
items for lion sheep stick again...double hex is deadlllyy, BoT, necrobook and that should be gg already..going dagon and is just waste of money and over kill, and Eye of skadi..well you cant farm properly so no point..

Oh for tinker...i heard from a guide..that manta, guinsoo, BoT makes you invincible and lots of pplz who tried it agreed...

Ooo can someone try out this build for me and tell me if it's good or not...
Shadow shaman with:
BoT, necrobook, refresher and manta.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
dont quit, just play more. In the random one off games i occasionally get called a noob, if you have a hero that gets absolutely obliterated by the hero they picked you cant do much about it. Its like a complex scissors paper rock, and you can control that with what items you get... to an exstent

If i get a hero without an invis or blink and iam verse niax i make sure i buy lothars
When i first started playing what i would do is play heaps of ar, see how i would play the hero and then check www.dotaportal.com for strategy guides with that hero... i guess thats how i got good.

Right now iam trying the new heroes, Obsidian looks the most promising - finally a hero that gets stronger the more intel they have.

P

pLuvia

Sniper has the biggest advantage for creep killing, his scattershot can usually wipe out one wave of creeps. Consistent harassment with his assassinate he can really be a hero killer, especially at level 16, 3 second cooldown, just keep on using it

P

pLuvia

The avatar of vengence is pretty good, his illusions can stop the enemies path when you chase and don't forget the "sprint" ability he has

P

pLuvia

What sniper's level 3 cooldown is longer now? :( Now he's just crap :p no not really :D It was 3 sec cooldown before which could own any hero being shot lots of times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)