DotA (1 Viewer)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Good. He was fucked. He's still fucked. A fucking fucked fucker.

I just worked out that 2-headed-dragon is like my favourite pusher EVR. You can't go wrong with a mekasm build for him.

taki999

HSC
silkroad that rpg game? http://www.silkroadonline.net/member/member_join.asp is it this??

IMO i think the nerf to morpling suxs...it's totally fucked him up...and the nerd to sniper is okay...im mean you could never touch him only sniper got guinsoo and when he's gon lvl 16.

if you like the dragon you should like the destroyer...

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
only imba for noobs

nah heaps of heroes have counters for like everything now

razor basically has true site :(

bones is mega nerfed

heaps of new heroes with wierd spells

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Did they buff Furion or am I just less crap now? I'm finding I die a lot less when I play him, and kill more. Perhaps the sprout is faster, or the port is faster...not sure yet. In any case I don't play much DotA at all these days so I'm pretty happy with my progress.

taki999

HSC
it's proberly that your getting better. Furion got nerf actually, his sprout got neft by what...0.5 secs?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Do you mean the cooldown on sprout? I never really notice the cooldown because I've learned when to back off. I was talking about the casting delay - before I wouldn't survive long enough to pull off a sprout, but now I'm finding I have enough time to sprout, get some distance, volley a few shots and make the ring into treants.

I also try and get myself a guinsoo (not sure of spelling) as soon as possible, so I can whirlwind/sheep for crowd control. I did notice a significant nerf in where Furion can teleport - can't get in the trees beside the towers anymore to zerg with treants... =(

taki999

HSC
i was refering to the duration of sprouts..and yes IceFrog nerfed the trees in the base for either teams since it was imba. Refresher+ treants in base raxed everything. Havent played Furion for a while....thou i was using Lina yesterday...so fun, i had mechanism, dagger, hammer(for desotator), eul's and boots..2 Vs 2 we won in about 25 mins.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Oddly enough I've never once played Luna (yeah haven't clocked up much DotA at ALL), but I've heard great things about her. Should really try her out sometime (WoW > DotA lately, been turning down games to raid).

taki999

HSC
Most pplz here use bored aussies. It's so easy to farm once your over lvl 16 :D esp with razor...you get every single creep in the wave :D

I went godlike yesterday for the first time yeah!! 9-0 with gondor...accidently got it by spamming 'g' i treads, aegis, santanic, dagon and rapier in 60 mins..2 vs 2..only the claymore was pooled.

torne

HSC
I own dota! Play with me on boredaussie , just write whats your user name :p

And this is a dream of all dota player - http://basshunter.m0o.eu/dota/index_en.php
You have to see this and write what u think lol! I have physics HSC tommorow and just found this song.. now I cant get it out of my head lol!

SirLukeyG

HSC
I'm after an Aussie clan. Actually fuck it, anyone up for a game right now? I can't be fucked to do my english homework, that can be done tomorrow I guess! lol!

Send me pm if anyone interested!

Shivorken

HSC
Stopped playing dota for my HSC but i gotta say that morphling is the ultimate hero =] i go beyond god like most games with morphling.

Dagon on Gondar is just absoluetly fked ... he doesn't need mana, he need attack speed, damage and MS (good generic build would be - threads, sny first up then any damage/attack speed items such as butterfly, maybe get a travels in late game)

and a very very good item build for 2 head dragon would be eul's first up, then meknsm then dagon
y eul's? first, you cyclone them, then u ulti them while they in cyclone, when they come down, you icy path them ( loads and loads of damage =]) and then you duel breath them (if not dead yet then they should be on red hp) and then you dagon if u got it, otherwise just run up and hit them a few times (duel breath would slow them) if still not dead (ie, damn centaur or omniknight) then u duel breath them again =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)