Drawing a picture (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
my friend heard that picture speaks thousand words so he drew a picture for his response. is that okay?

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lol never heard someone doing that before...
I doubt he'll get any marks :uhhuh:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
he wrote "some" words...he drew a picture of brain and wrote some words around it - like a mind-map.

jessica.anne

HSC
N/A
Wording of the question may have been "compose an imaginative piece". Its arguable if any one who took the question booklet can confirm.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Wording of the question may have been "compose an imaginative piece". Its arguable if any one who took the question booklet can confirm.
Nope, it was:
Drawing on the ideas in ONE of these quotations, write an imaginative piece that celebrates ways relationships contribute to a sense of belonging.

jessica.anne

HSC
N/A
Nope, it was:
Drawing on the ideas in ONE of these quotations, write an imaginative piece that celebrates ways relationships contribute to a sense of belonging.
Ahh, well then I think there goes the viability of the "brain picture" gaining marks.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Ahh, well then I think there goes the viability of the "brain picture" gaining marks.
He drew the brain for the 3rd section where the question was like "Understanding nourishes belonging...lack of understanding...."

So he drew a brain lol and wrote some words...:s

jessica.anne

HSC
N/A
He drew the brain for the 3rd section where the question was like "Understanding nourishes belonging...lack of understanding...."

So he drew a brain lol and wrote some words...:s
For the essay?! That is hilarious, what a champion. HSC English Martyr.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Organise, develop and express ideas using language appropriate to audience, purpose and context

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
The question was:

"Drawing on the ideas in ONE of these quotations, write an imaginative piece that celebrates the ways relationships contribute to a sense of belonging"
Sorry, I think they wanted it written.

bellyy.loo

HSC
I doubt you can do that for section three. Sorry, but your friend will be penalized.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)