Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of her (1 Viewer)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Re: Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of he

incentivation said:
Instead of alcohol, it becomes ecstasy or or cocaine.
I find it hard to take you seriously when you don't know the difference between two extremely different drugs.

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
Re: Drugs kill daughter, parents blame unscrupulous people for taking advantage of he

Trefoil said:
I find it hard to take you seriously when you don't know the difference between two extremely different drugs.
Indeed, JO got it right. They are both prohibited. Chemically the differences of obvious, but this does not detract from the main point.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Yeah it does because Cocaine is extremely dangerous while ecstacy isn't.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

incentivation said:
When something is sold underground, those who really desire it will actively seek it out. When a product is sold in the mainstream like cigarettes and alcohol, it becomes enticing to many individuals who would not have had the exposure or accessibility in the current system. The very 'choice' becomes alluring to many. The unknown, the propensity to 'buy and try'.
come on man. those who are curious can easily access drugs and do. it won't make a difference.

georgefren

HSC

woah man, cocaine is in a COMPLETELY different than e.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

yes cocaine has legitimate use in medicine
mdma does not

^_^

georgefren

HSC

Haa. But on a scale of hardness, cocaine is much higher. Which i suppose is bad. Legalisation of something like ecstasy, most people would agree, is of a lesser nature than legalisation of cocaine.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

Haa. But on a scale of hardness, cocaine is much higher.
o_0

so like, physical harm and addiction amirite?

these conversations about drugs needs to be more precise, imo.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

john oliver said:
MDMA actually does bro. So does coke:
rubbish. mdma is nothing more than experimental with dubious results at best. SO SAYS MY SCIENCE!

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

The pro drugs crowd is pretty uptight, lol.

Ben Netanyahu: *joke comparing the drugs*
drug crowd: NO NO NO THE EVIDENCE SAYS OTHERWISE WIKI WIKI

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

*10 posts pointing out the benefits of crack cocaine*

georgefren

HSC

Hmm ive never tried cocaine.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A

incentivation said:
Indeed, JO got it right. They are both prohibited. Chemically the differences of obvious, but this does not detract from the main point.
He was mocking you, you moron.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

georgefren said:
Hmm ive never tried cocaine.
Don't bother man.

Edit: you could get 10-15 pingers for that much, or 50-100 beers.

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A

Trefoil said:
He was mocking you, you moron.
Really? I never knew.. You're the moron for even considering that I thought he was being serious.

It's no surprise the the majority of those supporting decriminalisation/legalisation of MDMA on here are the users. Similarly, those opposing it are probably of the conservative kind.

MDMA is less harmful than cocaine in the short term. Great. However there is only little research on the implications of repeated use in the long term. None positive of course (psychiatric and behavioural changes in particular). I still don't see any rationale for potentially increasing the use of the drug in society.

Sure, permit the use medicinally in a controlled environment to utilise the positive effects of the substance. That is a very different issue.

Last edited:

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A

incentivation said:
It's no surprise the the majority of those supporting decriminalisation/legalisation of MDMA on here are the users. Similarly, those opposing it are probably of the conservative kind.
You mean the same situation as with alcohol? Oh, does that mean we should ban alcohol? (Rhetorical question: you already said you'd like to ban alcohol earlier in the thread.)

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A

Trefoil said:
You mean the same situation as with alcohol? Oh, does that mean we should ban alcohol? (Rhetorical question: you already said you'd like to ban alcohol earlier in the thread.)
Actually I never said we should ban alcohol? Please quote me. I said that all the substances were harmful.

To be exact, I said:

Whilst there are additional nasties, the active ingredient is where the main harm lies. These drugs, alcohol and tobacco included, are all harmful even in their purest form
A ban on alcohol now would be impractical to say the least.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)