dumb things you've done on L's (1 Viewer)

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
Cape said:
I have two really scarey incidents:

1. I flipped the 4wd whilst sand driving.
2. I was driving along kissing point road doing like 100km ... naughty me ... almost hit the side of the kerb and almost went into the telegraph pole.

But i admit after having near accidents, its made me feel like a better driver - learning from mistakes.
Have you ever done the Kissing Point Road challenge?

You gotta roll all the way down without accelerating. You have to time it as you coast towards the set of lights (you can use the brake) so you can roll through them.

There is also the Powder Works Road challenge which is similar, a bit harder, and it's towards the northern beaches.

jambocool said:
P.S .. one great thing about being a P plater is when you are turning infront of an L plater and they see you and you have a car full and you all point and laugh at them lol.. it was great even the L platers instructor (looked like the mother) laughed lol
Even when you get your green Ps you feel so superior to all the battler red p-platers around the place.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
_muse_ said:
My ultimate dream as a P plater was to overtake an L plater.. jus cause i hated it wen i was on my L's i wanted to do it to someone else lol.. and today... my dream came true :)
i sooo doo that and its the best feeling.but when i was on my Ls i got soo tailgaited and it even happends now when im on my red Ps.im doin like 70 on a 60 and sum guy still wants me to do more than ..
I dislike those kind of people

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
First time on a round-a-bout and i went over the line first, then stopped in the middle, then started again but went too fast, then nearly crashed into the road seperator thingy and then instead on pressing the brake pedal, pressed the accelorator and nearly crashed into several signs.... :(.... thank god my dad tought me this thing where when he yells stop u learn to stop with out having to think about it.....

klh

HSC
another mistake today, never drive 2 parents who will argue in the car.
i cant accelerate properly which is what my dad says. i focus too much on accelerating the car then looking out for any obstacles and being precautious. he says i should ignore the pressure form the cars behind me. i agree but its hard to do when you have all these tailgaters trying to pressure you to move it faster.

Skeeta

HSC
On the way to my Ps test, i was at a set of lights and realised that my seat was 2 far forward.

I went 2 move it bak but my seat seems to react very similar to an ejection seat and flung me towards the back of the car. My car is a manual and i was in first gear. My feet came off the brake and the clutch, the car stalled and then rolled forward

successfuly though i managed to pull on the handbrake/start the car/move seat forward and take off before getting belted by a car travelling in the opposite direction

funnily enough i passed that day!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
^^ i have done something similar, will never do it again

gem_max

HSC
I made the dumb mistake of doing a reverse parallel park perfectly on my first ever attempt. Of course this means I'll never be able to do it like that again...

Apart from that once I got over the whole 'cant steer to save myself' thing the only mistakes worth mentioning are all the times Ive given way unecessarily. I guess Im just nice...

Once however I made the mistake of NOT hitting a kamikaze bunny that ran across the road. I hate bunnies...

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
nothing really that bad........i just drove across a park in my friend's van. it was funny at the time lol.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
pressing on the brake and accelerator at the same time without realising (until i found out my car wasnt moving!!) Also pressing the accelerator when i wanted to brake (lucky i didnt crash!)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
pressing on the brake and accelerator at the same time without realising (until i found out my car wasnt moving!!) Also pressing the accelerator when i wanted to brake (lucky i didnt crash!)
hahaha ive done that a million times.. its hilarious

the other day i was having a allergic reaction to some ice cream i had and my leg was soo itchy and painful and cramping up and stuff and i had to drive with my left foot on the accelerator for a few km's before my leg stopped being retarded...

kind of a very stupid and unsafe thing to do..

gem_max

HSC
_muse_ said:
the other day i was having a allergic reaction to some ice cream i had and my leg was soo itchy and painful and cramping up and stuff and i had to drive with my left foot on the accelerator for a few km's before my leg stopped being retarded...

kind of a very stupid and unsafe thing to do..
Ahaha that'd be like when I drove for an hour with this huge mozzy first sucking at my leg, then when he was full he left me with this huge unlocatable itchy patch. I wriggled around but couldnt slap at him because I was busy navigating very muddy roadworks... I have no idea why the council likes to resurface pretty much the whole 30km of road at once...

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
the first time i was going round a roundabout i panicked and mounted the kerb..on purpose..mum's like wtf are u doing? i'm like 'just resting'..she told me to get out and drove the car home...which was 10 m away.
ummm what else
on my p's im worse
i got a parking ticket
and i think a speeding ticket
and i hit the pole while parking
and scraped the side while parking
and got this weird mark on the car that looks like clay so i guess i hit clay
and..oh what was it..oh yeah hit the kerb going round a corner and made my frend fly out of her seat..erm...wut else, nope im fresh out

littleman

HSC
well i got 27 days of L's to go...

in my first trip over 10 mins i took a 35km/h corner at the limit of 80 my dad told me i "took that well"

once i was going along and this old dickhead pulled out in front of me and his towball went through the bumper bar...

also a guy at school just got his P's...he was parking and pressed the accelerator instead of brake and the fence is now on a 45 degree angle...serves him right for only getting an auto licence

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
littleman said:
well i got 27 days of L's to go...

in my first trip over 10 mins i took a 35km/h corner at the limit of 80 my dad told me i "took that well"

once i was going along and this old dickhead pulled out in front of me and his towball went through the bumper bar...

also a guy at school just got his P's...he was parking and pressed the accelerator instead of brake and the fence is now on a 45 degree angle...serves him right for only getting an auto licence
u can still park ur car with auto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)