justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Disappointing the BOS fambam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Didn't really do anything today besides watching the first episode of American horror story: Freakshow which was AMAZING!
Taking Friday as my day off but ill probably hit the books tomorrow!
Em signing off :)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
What medium are you doing for ext 2 english?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
excellent choice lol
Yep pretty pumped! Our teacher also said we usually end up getting E4's for at least one student, which I really hope will be me

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Yep pretty pumped! Our teacher also said we usually end up getting E4's for at least one student, which I really hope will be me

no reason why it can't be multiple students if you all perform to a high standard.

THe key to extension 2 is have a good idea of the direction you wanna proceed along, a good idea of what exactly you needa read up on, maintain a solid journal but also be flexible with your idea and show that you're actually developing it as the year progresses rather than doing all this reading and research without showing how it has influenced your work.

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
What medium are you doing for ext 2 english?
I'm going to be doing a poetry suite. Our school's kids choose some pretty strange media. Scripts, stories, poems, speeches, essays and even a performance poem. The only one really that the school resists is film (and I guess multimedia such as websites).

Good luck Em with 4U - what ideas have you got :)?

Also did you get into the NYSF - you never said! :p

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Oh well my ultimate goal is to get into med haha but that seems far off so for now ill just settle for doing my best and hopefully getting an atar in the high 90's
No - don't settle.
If you really want it, don't settle for anything.
Best of luck for your own HSC journey justem.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I'm going to be doing a poetry suite. Our school's kids choose some pretty strange media. Scripts, stories, poems, speeches, essays and even a performance poem. The only one really that the school resists is film (and I guess multimedia such as websites).

Good luck Em with 4U - what ideas have you got :)?

Also did you get into the NYSF - you never said! :p
Oh that sounds so cool!!! Im just contemplating some ideas ill let you know when I have something more solid :) what about? Sadly, I couldn't do NYSF because im going to america in Jan :(

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
No - don't settle.
If you really want it, don't settle for anything.
Best of luck for your own HSC journey justem.
Thank you so much! I wish you all the luck for your exams :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
The last few days have been pretty chill, I dont think the reality of year 12 has hit me yet haha

*finished up some exercises on polynomials (our school is very behind on maths the struggle is all too real)

*finished a pretty important SRC proposal over the weekend for an upcoming event

today was hectic to say the least, woke up early for an early english extension 2 class ( first one ) which I thoroughly enjoyed! Im honestly so pumped for 4u , already got some ideas flowing

School finished early so ended going to the library with some mates where I actually started some UMAT practice ( gg , I suck already ) and finished off some chem homework on production of materials

Then headed off to tutoring for a couple hours where I was finally able to make sense of what we were learning; differentiation of trigonometric functions

Been doing maths ever since I got home, need to finish 2 more polynomial exercises and a worksheet on quadratics, some differentiation exercises for tutoring and then some chem sheets! Also thanks to the lovely weather I have now fallen sick and have a horrible fever *sigh*

Good luck to all the year twelves for tomorrow! Em signing off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)